PDA

View Full Version : in nh and ma?

exrider200
06-16-2004, 01:47 PM
ne one know any good places to ride in nh or ma?

Brad
07-03-2004, 02:23 PM
well, what part of ma/nh are accessable to you, i mean theres 10 million illegal places to ride in massachustetts, i know of wrentham being a good place to ride, uxbridge, presonally ive never been there, southwick(duhh), brewster, on the cape where i live, if you know how to run you can ride,

NH, ossipee pit(fun), ossipee camp(fun), ossipee trails(fun), rochester sand and gravel(repetitive but fun) rockingham(i hit a tree goin about 20)(fun:blah: ), and bellingham pretty fun. nh is a great state for this.

rollie
07-03-2004, 04:25 PM
i ride wrentham all the time......there starting to close down alot of the power lines but its still aight ridin....i like uxbridge msp its pretty fun but mostly the track is set up for dirt bikes....

Parrella450
07-03-2004, 06:27 PM
yea screw Uxbridge...bikes got my authority then quads up there and that aint right!..where in Bellingham do u ride? cuz my friend owns J&J Materials and he was tellin me there is good ridin up there with nasty hills and pits...do u kno of any? im plannin on headin up there in a week or 2 to check it out

rollie
07-03-2004, 09:02 PM
ive heard about a track up there but hes gona flatin it out......IM on AIM.....shiftmx300

Brad
07-11-2004, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by Parrella450
yea screw Uxbridge...bikes got my authority then quads up there and that aint right!..where in Bellingham do u ride? cuz my friend owns J&J Materials and he was tellin me there is good ridin up there with nasty hills and pits...do u kno of any? im plannin on headin up there in a week or 2 to check it out

bellingham, theres this nasty trail there, nice pits and some hills and such, i think its a state thing too so its legal

Parrella450
07-11-2004, 08:31 PM
yea do u kno where J&J materials is? its right off hte highway...my friends dad owns it and i guess a guy that lives near by owns 300+ acres and if we ask him he said we can ride there whenever...guess its all sand and gravels pits so should b sweet

Brad
07-11-2004, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by Parrella450
yea do u kno where J&J materials is? its right off hte highway...my friends dad owns it and i guess a guy that lives near by owns 300+ acres and if we ask him he said we can ride there whenever...guess its all sand and gravels pits so should b sweet

were taken a nh trip at the end of august, and dad liked that place so i think i could meet you there if you wanted to.

quadman22
07-12-2004, 09:23 AM
hate to burst your bubble guys but u might want to be careful:( :( i live right in franklin and the bellingham line and right in bellingham EVERDAY. recently they put a police shooting rangt in one of the pits and are cracking down on all riding in bellingham. supposedly they have quads now too:mad: :mad: if you get caught your faced with an automatic $1000 fine and your bike gets taken away automatically. They want to make an example out of the first bunch of poeple caught. Bellingham is not legal and if u do ride there just be very careful. i still do but i stay away from the pits now:grr: this **** pisses me off realllllly bad

Parrella450
07-12-2004, 10:19 AM
yea well when i go down there im gonna b on private property..so ill laugh it up in the cops face cuz there isnt anything he can do...if i cross onto someone elses land maybe but otherwise there is 300+ acres to ride for my entertainment and cant get in trouble for it..how are the pits down there though?

quadman22
07-12-2004, 02:14 PM
the pits are fun... thats where i practice all the time. Where do you have 300 acres to ride???:confused: is it in franklin or bellingham?

Parrella450
07-12-2004, 03:26 PM
its in Bellingham...do u kno where the J&J Materials place is I'm talkin about?...its right off the highway...they sell mulch, stone and all that kinda yard shyt

quadman22
07-12-2004, 11:12 PM
yeah i know exactly where that is... whats there to ride though??? any jumps or anything? is it the pits behind home depot?

Parrella450
07-13-2004, 08:13 AM
i havent been down there yet..but i guess a guy that lives near by owns 300 acres and i guess some of it runs through powerlines....but he siad its mostly all gravel pits and sand...so im gonna have to go check it out..are there ne powerlines that run through there?