PDA

View Full Version : Free Sponser Stickers

250EXpwns
06-16-2004, 01:07 PM
Where or how can I get free sponser stickers, such as Pro Circuit or Fox? I looked on their websites and had no luck.

YamaWarr0121
06-16-2004, 04:12 PM
email them or call them, tell them you love their products and you own them and wear/use them and that you'd love to show off their stickers on your quad did it do every company imaginable, and own now about 2000 stickers:eek2:

TC426EX
06-16-2004, 04:25 PM
Oh yeah, just call or email them and butter them all up on how you use their stuff and give examples. Alot of companies dont mind sending out stickers to you but like to have an SASE so they dont have to bother with postage. Your best bet is to just get a pack of envelopes and stamps and send a small letter and an extra stamped envelope with your address on it to each company. I did this with stellar luck and got responses from every company I use. I usually put 2 stamps on the envelope that will be coming back to me so they can fit more or bigger stickers in it and I usually end up with more... Nac's is a good place to get the stickers that are hard to get like Lonestar, PEP, Pro Design, etc... but they are usually like a buck or 2 from them...

dynofox
06-16-2004, 06:48 PM
Fox won't give you decals, but I've had good luck getting them from douglas rims, DG, maxxis, and PRM.

rollie
06-17-2004, 07:27 PM
go to a national race..........i got tons of free stickers there:D

toby400ex
06-18-2004, 03:38 PM
I wouldnt call it free sponsor stickers. Its more like you are their *****, cuz you are free advertisement for them and they still make ya pay full price for their overpriced ****.:p

dynofox
06-18-2004, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by toby400ex
I wouldnt call it free sponsor stickers. Its more like you are their *****, cuz you are free advertisement for them and they still make ya pay full price for their overpriced ****.:p

Couldn't have said it better! LOL :p

dynofox
06-18-2004, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by toby400ex

Couldn't have said it better! LOL :p