PDA

View Full Version : Hey Quadjunkies

stiffy
06-16-2004, 12:21 PM
We are leaving Saturday morning to go to St. Anthonys and I was wondering if there are any resteraunts or fast food joints around we are staying in the campground with full hookups it would be cheaper to eat out than for me to go to the grocery store I usually spend way too much there. Thanks and hope to see ya there. - Stef

ID-YFZracer-BE
06-16-2004, 10:38 PM
we r camping too. there are resurants and fast food joints in town. its a little drive to town about 10-15 min

310Rduner
06-17-2004, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by ID-YFZracer-BE
we r camping too. there are resurants and fast food joints in town. its a little drive to town about 10-15 min

Is that where Rexburg is?

QuadJunkies
06-17-2004, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by 310Rduner
Is that where Rexburg is? yes....;)

QuadJunkies
06-17-2004, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by stiffy
We are leaving Saturday morning to go to St. Anthonys and I was wondering if there are any resteraunts or fast food joints around we are staying in the campground with full hookups it would be cheaper to eat out than for me to go to the grocery store I usually spend way too much there. Thanks and hope to see ya there. - Stef Hey~~!!:) Your Welcome to come have some breakfast with us on Sat. morning and met up before the ride!! We will head out for breakfast probably most of the time were there . Ill be staying at the Best Western justask for the Lugans Room if you wanna give us a buzz..;) I look forward to meeting up........:) Tina

stiffy
06-17-2004, 07:22 AM
Cool, can't wait I'll hunt ya down we are coming up with 2 other people so it will be fun to have more people to ride with. I think I already told ya but we will be in a burgandy lifted Ram w/ a 32' 5th wheel with a huge elk sticker on the back that says head hunter (it was on it when we bought it). See ya soon- Stef