PDA

View Full Version : member "crf4fiddy" SCAM "sheldon riggs CRF 4-sale" LOOK DONT DO IT!!!

416exmx
06-16-2004, 11:24 AM
crf4fiddy

that is the member and he is trying to scam someone... he is selling a CRF450 built by east coast... it is an attix replica quad.... i called him and he is fraud... he wants to ship it free and cant find time for me to pick it up... just wants to deal over the net with it.... BAN HIM

Pappy
06-16-2004, 11:31 AM
sounds fishy:confused:

416exmx
06-16-2004, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
sounds fishy:confused:

YES i talked to him... FREE shipping he said... i told him i would come pick it up and he said he didnt have time to meet me.... he said he would ship it on saturday at 10am... i said i would meet him saturday at 10am and he said i couldnt. i told him all i needed was 15min of his time and that me picking it up would be faster than shipping. he still said it would have to be shipped... he said if i didnt like the quad that he would give the money back and i could send it back... HAHAHA yeah right....

Pappy
06-16-2004, 11:36 AM
i understand this to be a clone of the crf quad sheldon had...i say had because he doesnt own a crf at this time.

id be suspect of anyone that doesnt have"time" to sell a $10K quad

416exmx
06-16-2004, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
i understand this to be a clone of the crf quad sheldon had...i say had because he doesnt own a crf at this time.

id be suspect of anyone that doesnt have"time" to sell a $10K quad

i saw another member say that it was real and that he rode it... it may be real and this guy may really have a quad, but you pay for it and you will NEVER see the quad

not only that but he said he would take $7600 with free shipping... and if i didnt like it, free shipping back..... $7600 shipped for a $15K quad???? if it sounds too good to be ture, it is fraud!!!

Pappy
06-16-2004, 11:47 AM
in any event thanks for the heads up...and ill be watching the dealings of those members

450crfexquad
06-16-2004, 07:05 PM
well i went and checked it out today and its not the replica but it is a crf but its in a stock 250r frame....so i dont know if i want to buy it for what his new price is any advise

416exmx
06-16-2004, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by 450crfexquad
well i went and checked it out today and its not the replica but it is a crf but its in a stock 250r frame....so i dont know if i want to buy it for what his new price is any advise

yeah i do have some advice for you......

actually a whole mouth full of words for you.........

but i'll keep it to myself