PDA

View Full Version : He should be shot dead

Pappy
06-16-2004, 08:20 AM
I dont know if its made national news, but a local man(american citizen) around here left the USA for afghanistan shortly after 9/11 to fight with the taliban. He was either captured or arrested and has been tried and found guilty of several counts such as "attempting to wage war on the US" and other charges similiar in nature.

the laws stemming from the patriot act posed a minumum sentence of life in prison and thats what he recieved. the judge in the case, at sentencing, stated that the sentence was "draconian" and excessive.

DRACONIAN and EXCESSIVE:eek: :mad:

IMO the SOB should be tried as a traitor and SHOT! and the judge should go back to a few history classes :mad:

Dan229
06-16-2004, 08:30 AM
I agree completely. Shark food is what I say he should be.

JRDrider22
06-16-2004, 08:34 AM
yea and another us citizen was sent over to reuild iraq. well iraw people took him in custody and threatened to kill him if the us doesnt co-opperate with what iraq wants. hes a Nj man bout 2 hours from where i live. it was all over our local news.

06-16-2004, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by JRDrider22
yea and another us citizen was sent over to reuild iraq. well iraw people took him in custody and threatened to kill him if the us doesnt co-opperate with what iraq wants. hes a Nj man bout 2 hours from where i live. it was all over our local news.

He will be dead before long. THey want us to release all al queda prisoners which won't happen. These US citizens know they are in danger and when they hang around to see what's going on, then shame on them.

Pappy we need to start our own government..:mad:

knighttime
06-16-2004, 08:41 AM
yeah, I heard on TV yesterday that the Red Cross wants the USA to release sadaam:eek2: , how come some people are so stupid.

Pappy
06-16-2004, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by Rico

Pappy we need to start our own government..:mad:

first thing i'd do as president is drag saddam's arse out on the front lawn of the white house and send his brains into the rose garden:macho

then i'd take the next 30 days to finish off irag and lower the price of oil now shipped in from our newest state:o

Pappy
06-16-2004, 08:57 AM
almost forgot...i;d have every porta pot in the USA dumped on france:o

xr50layke
06-16-2004, 09:00 AM
I'd trust you guys to be a government :)

Pappy
06-16-2004, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by xr50layke
I'd trust you guys to be a government :)

no you wouldnt:devil:

because i'd over-throw canada so elka wouldnt have to pay thru the nose to do business in the US and i could hunt alberta without buying a high dollar liscence:blah: ;) lmfao

Mxjunkie
06-16-2004, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
no you wouldnt:devil:

because i'd over-throw canada so elka wouldnt have to pay thru the nose to do business in the US and i could hunt alberta without buying a high dollar liscence:blah: ;) lmfao

lol that would kick arse:macho

Cody_300ex
06-16-2004, 09:50 AM
Pappy for president!!!!!!! :D :cool:

Jeffksf
06-16-2004, 10:06 AM
Hey Pappy could you do something about riding areas as well?

Pappy
06-16-2004, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by Jeffksf
Hey Pappy could you do something about riding areas as well?

i figure irag(yes i like it spelled I-RAG) would make for some killer desert and dune riding:o

afghanistan would have to have some killer hillclimb areas:devil: (not too mention bomb craters)

and Castro would be tossed so i could get cubans cigars at a better rate:macho

Alberta_Qaudin
06-16-2004, 10:13 AM
i dont know if ya'de be able to take canada what with our 60 year old helicopters, and rocks and junk....and ya better look out for our anchors we call subs.

Pappy
06-16-2004, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by Alberta_Qaudin
i dont know if ya'de be able to take canada what with our 60 year old helicopters, and rocks and junk....and ya better look out for our anchors we call subs.

lol.....;)

Mxjunkie
06-16-2004, 10:17 AM
pappy for president :macho

Jeffksf
06-16-2004, 10:18 AM
I was thinking more along the lines of riding areas in the homeland, travel to that $hit hole might cost a little to much....:devil:

Pappy
06-16-2004, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by Jeffksf
I was thinking more along the lines of riding areas in the homeland, travel to that $hit hole might cost a little to much....:devil:

oh id get rid of a couple of states that are just full of azzholes and turn them into riding areas:o

lukester720
06-16-2004, 12:04 PM
oh id get rid of a couple of states that are just full of azzholes and turn them into riding areas:o

how about a big city? Cincinnati is full of azzholes, have you ever been to that place?:mad: Oh yea, we could use saddam as a landing of a big jump.

Pappy
06-16-2004, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by lukester720
how about a big city? Cincinnati is full of azzholes, have you ever been to that place?:mad:

i drove thru it...i wondered what was stinkin up the place:o

pairanutz
06-16-2004, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
pappy for president :macho

ok then -pappy what would you do with the pansey @$$ judge that let the traitor off easy

Pappy
06-16-2004, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by pairanutz
ok then -pappy what would you do with the pansey @$$ judge that let the traitor off easy

id make the judge work full time with disabled american veterans so that everytime he/she looked in the eye of one of our soldiers the shame of such outlandish actions would burn into him/her:macho

pairanutz
06-16-2004, 12:37 PM
DANG -got my vote

06-16-2004, 01:39 PM
i figure irag(yes i like it spelled I-RAG) would make for some killer desert and dune riding:o

afghanistan would have to have some killer hillclimb areas:devil: (not too mention bomb craters)

yea it would be great riding in the dunes of afghanistan and iraq until you ride over a random mine in the ground and blow your f*cking legs off.....but more seriously, the unrepairable fragment damage to your tranny case!:eek:

bluebaron
06-16-2004, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by knighttime
yeah, I heard on TV yesterday that the Red Cross wants the USA to release sadaam:eek2: , how come some people are so stupid.
i say we torture him, like what he did to his own people,

Pappy
06-16-2004, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Atkins450
yea it would be great riding in the dunes of afghanistan and iraq until you ride over a random mine in the ground and blow your f*cking legs off.....but more seriously, the unrepairable fragment damage to your tranny case!:eek:

i'd take all the terrorists , blind fold them, and have them take care of the mines in the riding areas:o

Ralph
06-16-2004, 04:59 PM
why dont these contractors carry weapons?

if i was a contractor i would sport the suicide tnt belt so if they did get me id get them too...

Pappy
06-16-2004, 05:14 PM
actually the captured american in the middle east being talked about in the news works for lockheed martin and has lived in saudi arabia for the last 20 years.

the scumbag in my initial post is a different feller

Ralph
06-16-2004, 05:30 PM
actually the captured american in the middle east being talked about in the news works for lockheed martin and has lived in saudi arabia for the last 20 years.

the scumbag in my initial post is a different feller

yes yes i know, but on the other subject, are they allowed to carry weapons...?

redroost85
06-16-2004, 06:13 PM
Reporting for duty Pappy, sir.

I am ready to join your army. When and where, I'm there!:D

Is is the Marines that still say, "First one done in 30 minutes, or the second one's free." Oh hell yeah!:devil:

Cocked, locked, and ready to friggen rock baby!:macho

Pappy
06-16-2004, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by Ralph
yes yes i know, but on the other subject, are they allowed to carry weapons...?

no...only contracted security can be armed not civilian labor.

Ralph
06-16-2004, 07:20 PM
no...only contracted security can be armed not civilian labor.

thats dumb... isnt it?

Pappy
06-16-2004, 07:22 PM
thats dumb... isnt it?

whats dunber is working in a war zone as a civilian.

Ralph
06-16-2004, 07:25 PM
whats dunber is working in a war zone as a civilian.

working in a war zone as a civilian whithout a gun or any self defense of that matter.

Pappy
06-16-2004, 07:29 PM
being armed wouldnt be much salvation. a snatch and grab can be handled on a fully armed soldier so snatching an under trained civilian wouldnt be no big deal.

it would be like a white dude walking thru harlem. armed or not he will stick out like a sore thumb...and every person he walks past could be a terrorist. they have the advantage of anonimity and surprise.

ofcourse if i was in charge...id go grab me a terrorist from the jail house and hang him from a street post on main street. eye for an eye:o

Ralph
06-16-2004, 07:33 PM
being armed wouldnt be much salvation. a snatch and grab can be handled on a fully armed soldier so snatching an under trained civilian wouldnt be no big deal.

it would be like a white dude walking thru harlem. armed or not he will stick out like a sore thumb...and every person he walks past could be a terrorist. they have the advantage of anonimity and surprise.

ofcourse if i was in charge...id go grab me a terrorist from the jail house and hang him from a street post on main street. eye for an eye:o

thats what i was thinking, why not just strap the people they want and 3 others right to the chair and say FOOK you, give us ur guy or u will get yours back well done...

MOFO
06-16-2004, 08:46 PM
thats what i was thinking, why not just strap the people they want and 3 others right to the chair and say FOOK you, give us ur guy or u will get yours back well done...

nope wont work... we are dealing with people who could care less about human life (even their own people)... trading is not an option with them, they only use it as an excuse to hold our people captive and kill them.

I agree with a few members on here, including Pappy, on what needs to be done...extreme measures need to take place. Some might call it barbaric, I call it showing the world we have ZERO tolerance for crap like this. Our society has gotten WAY TOO soft on issues like this. If our society was around 100 years ago, we would be living in a completely different world, a world that would be much worse than it is today. (this is not a blanket statement, aimed more towards the liberal democratic party and its followers)

Nothing makes me more angry than when people get abused, then just roll over and take it... take the smallest example of this. A kid in school gets pushed around for no reason... one day when someone starts to push him around, he unloads on the kid... next thing you know it, he has a new found respect among his peers. Just walking away isnt always the answer, in some cases it just opens you up for more abuse. Lets look at Spain (IMO they have no backbone)...a terrorist attack occurs right before their big election... everyone gets scared and decided to vote out their leader that was with the US (exactly what the terrorists wanted)...all this did was show and prove to these scum bags that using terrorism can get things accomplished. What Spain should have done was turn up the heat... this was a major step back in the war on terrorism IMO.

I guess what I'm getting at is that we need to stand up for ourselves and sometimes that requires us to be a extreme when defending our country. As this thread imply's, that traitor needs to be taken out back and shot...no questions asked. This would be a VERY small start of what needs to be done.

/rant off

Ralph
06-16-2004, 08:56 PM
i guess for ****s then, all they need to do is inject who the terrorist want with a slow killing substance, see if they give us the hostages then their guys mystericaly die anyway.
:p

310Rduner
06-16-2004, 10:43 PM
I think if there is ZERO doubt the person captive is a terrorist involved in trying to kill americans, or those who support freedom and it is certain he has information that could cause harm to people then he should be tortured for the information.

They torture terrorists already, its just small torture, like loud music at odd hours.. forcing him to eat foods they are sure will make them vomit...sleep deprivation. The worst thing is, there are restrictions on how much even this mild torture can be used. So if you are a terrorist, you know that if you suck it up a little bit they really can't do anything to do. So.. I think a little more painful torture needs to be used. Morally, I have nothing against torture of a terrorist, things like breaking his ribs.. stuff that won't hurt him long term but hurt like a mutha f*cka. Once he indures enough progressive torture, and he knows geneva convention doesn't apply, the terrorist has no reason to not think you wouldn't torture him to death. Realistically he would probably only be tortured til he knew you would go that far.. and you have your information. Studies of how torture was used in the spanish inquisition shows that everyone breaks.

However, the thing I have against torture, and why I think it Won't, and couldn't nor shouldn't be used for.. is once you are willing to use mild-extreme torture on a terrorist.. who gets to define who a terrorist is? It's easy to see the progression, like in how laws are first passed against foreign spies, then the laws get a little bit more broad.. it becomes a decision by someone about who qualifies for being tortured. It just opens to many doors to places we don't want our country to go (torture of innocents).

Does anyone here read books by James W. Huston? If you do, then you know exactly what kinda stuff I'm talking about, and where I got it from.

In the book, this special forces operator named Raathman (rat) is leading a team to capture this terrorist leader. They go in and one of their teammates is shot in the face by a terrorist who was hiding, as soon as the terrorist shoots him he surrenders so he won't be killed. Well they have like 5 mins to get out of there before the helo arrives, and the leader is not in the room. They have no time to search the entire complex for him. So they take the terrorist who shot their friend and put him on a table thats got one side angled down like \ with his head at the low end. They basically fill his mouth with water until he starts to run out of air, and chokes on the water trying to breathe. So they knock the water out of his lungs, let him breathe for like 10 secs and do it again. They guy becomes sure they are going to kill him (they go a little longer to get water out of his lungs each time) that he tells em where the leader is. The terrorist later dies of pneumonia in the infermary of the carrier cause of the pour quality of liquid, and germs in it that went into his lungs. You don't have to agree with it or not, but that's a badass way to get information out of a terrorist.

bignorm
06-17-2004, 12:07 AM
nuke em
-josh

Alberta_Qaudin
06-17-2004, 09:26 AM
i say we all get in on the fun, load every boat we can find with quads, bikes, 4x4's and cant forget the snow/sand mobile's and let all go huntin, have prizes for biggest, and one for the best turban, f*** we can even mount the prize game....WOOOOOO

Mxjunkie
06-17-2004, 09:38 AM
from the posts pappy posted he sounds evil:eek2: we should send him to iraq n see how many of them he gets

Pappy
06-17-2004, 09:40 AM
i;m the nicest guy you'd ever meet:o ofcourse if your on my bad side then all bets are off:devil:

Mxjunkie
06-17-2004, 09:43 AM
i'll stay off ur badside then :macho

Jonesy
06-17-2004, 02:19 PM
Here is an email i got that kinda goes along with this topic.

I see a lot of people yelling for peace but I have not heard of a plan for peace. So, here's one plan........

1. The US will apologize to the world for our "interference" in their affairs, past & present. You know, Hitler, Mussolini, Tojo, Noriega, Milosovich and the rest of those 'good ole boys.'

We will never "interfere" again.

2. We will withdraw our troops from all over the world, starting with Germany, South Korea and the Philippines. They don't want us there. We would station troops at our borders. No one sneaking through holes in the fence.

3. All illegal aliens have 90 days to get their affairs together and leave. We'll give them a free trip home. After 90 days the remainder will be gathered up and deported immediately, regardless of who or where they are. France would welcome them.

4. All future visitors will be thoroughly checked and limited to 90 days, unless given a special permit. No one from a terrorist nation would be allowed in. If you don't like it there, change it yourself and don't hide here. Asylum would never be available to anyone. We don't need any more cab drivers or 7-11 cashiers.

5. No "students" over age 21. The older ones are the bombers. If they don't attend classes, they get a "D" and it's back home baby.

6. The US will make a strong effort to become self-sufficient energy wise. This will include developing non-polluting sources of energy but will require a temporary drilling of oil in the Alaskan wilderness. The caribou will have to cope for a while.

7. Offer Saudi Arabia and other oil producing countries $10 a barrel for their oil. If they don't like it, we go some place else. They can go somewhere else to sell their production. (About a week of the wells filling up the storage sites would be enough.)

8. If there is a famine or other natural catastrophe in the world, we will not "interfere." They can pray to Allah or whomever, for seeds, rain, cement or whatever they need. Besides most of what we give them is stolen or given to the army. The people who need it most get very little, if anything.

9. Ship the UN Headquarters to an isolated island some place. We don't need the spies and fair weather friends here. Besides, the building would make a good homeless shelter or lockup for illegal aliens.

10. All Americans must go to charm and beauty school. That way, no one can call us "Ugly Americans" any longer. The Language we speak is ENGLISH.....learn it...or LEAVE...

Now, ain't that a winner of a plan.

"The Statue of Liberty is no longer saying 'Give me your poor, your tired, your huddled masses'. She's got a baseball bat and she's yelling, 'You want a piece of me?'"

If you agree with the above forward it to friends.

If you must burn our Flag, please wrap yourself in it!!

310Rduner
06-17-2004, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Jonesy
Here is an email i got that kinda goes along with this topic.

I see a lot of people yelling for peace but I have not heard of a plan for peace. So, here's one plan........

1. The US will apologize to the world for our "interference" in their affairs, past & present. You know, Hitler, Mussolini, Tojo, Noriega, Milosovich and the rest of those 'good ole boys.'

We will never "interfere" again.

2. We will withdraw our troops from all over the world, starting with Germany, South Korea and the Philippines. They don't want us there. We would station troops at our borders. No one sneaking through holes in the fence.

3. All illegal aliens have 90 days to get their affairs together and leave. We'll give them a free trip home. After 90 days the remainder will be gathered up and deported immediately, regardless of who or where they are. France would welcome them.

4. All future visitors will be thoroughly checked and limited to 90 days, unless given a special permit. No one from a terrorist nation would be allowed in. If you don't like it there, change it yourself and don't hide here. Asylum would never be available to anyone. We don't need any more cab drivers or 7-11 cashiers.

5. No "students" over age 21. The older ones are the bombers. If they don't attend classes, they get a "D" and it's back home baby.

6. The US will make a strong effort to become self-sufficient energy wise. This will include developing non-polluting sources of energy but will require a temporary drilling of oil in the Alaskan wilderness. The caribou will have to cope for a while.

7. Offer Saudi Arabia and other oil producing countries $10 a barrel for their oil. If they don't like it, we go some place else. They can go somewhere else to sell their production. (About a week of the wells filling up the storage sites would be enough.)

8. If there is a famine or other natural catastrophe in the world, we will not "interfere." They can pray to Allah or whomever, for seeds, rain, cement or whatever they need. Besides most of what we give them is stolen or given to the army. The people who need it most get very little, if anything.

9. Ship the UN Headquarters to an isolated island some place. We don't need the spies and fair weather friends here. Besides, the building would make a good homeless shelter or lockup for illegal aliens.

10. All Americans must go to charm and beauty school. That way, no one can call us "Ugly Americans" any longer. The Language we speak is ENGLISH.....learn it...or LEAVE...

Now, ain't that a winner of a plan.

"The Statue of Liberty is no longer saying 'Give me your poor, your tired, your huddled masses'. She's got a baseball bat and she's yelling, 'You want a piece of me?'"

If you agree with the above forward it to friends.

If you must burn our Flag, please wrap yourself in it!!

I agree with everything in that, especially about the flag. Comon.. we all know we're isolationists at heart. I wish we could just tell the world to f*ck off, and see how long they last without us.

F-16Guy
06-17-2004, 06:30 PM
Our hands are tied by the loud minority of bleeding heart liberals that have brain-washed America into believing that we should stop whatever we're doing everytime they cry foul. How long do you think the news will air the story about this NJ guy that's about to get his head removed from his neck? Think long and hard come voting time if you're a Kerry supporter. Read my sig. Kill 'em all and let god sort 'em out. :mad: