PDA

View Full Version : Silver Lake Is Awsome!!

400 EX FREAK
06-15-2004, 10:19 PM
hey, has anyone been to silver lake sand dunes, i have and their awsome, just get something that will make it up the hills though.;)

beefy
06-16-2004, 01:14 AM
Hey Freak, I've been up 6 or 7 times this year, and yes it is great riding. I'm fairly local (Muskegon area), where you from. I'm going up again this Friday (Apr 18) morning. Next time you go, post it and let me know. We'll hook up and throw some sand.

outofsight
06-17-2004, 01:01 PM
I love silver lake man. its a blast!

400 EX FREAK
06-17-2004, 06:16 PM
i live very south of michigan, its a long drive going their but its worth the trip, i don't know when i'll be going again, probely soon cuz schools out and i have a lot of time to go their.

thomps6s
06-29-2004, 10:26 AM
Do they check for noise levels?

Teamja
06-29-2004, 11:58 AM
I went up on Saturday, dunes were a blast. I had been in and out of the dunes in the morning but in the afternoon I was sound checked. Max level is 98db according to the kid testing me and I don't think they will "let you slide" They seemed prickish about the whole testing deal.

sandquad67
07-01-2004, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by Teamja
I went up on Saturday, dunes were a blast. I had been in and out of the dunes in the morning but in the afternoon I was sound checked. Max level is 98db according to the kid testing me and I don't think they will "let you slide" They seemed prickish about the whole testing deal.

yea the testing is pricish. i go up every summer, infact i am going july 18th-july25th and i was up there in september and they let me by but the kid behind me with a mega max 2 they pulled him over and tested him and mine is a lot louder than that, but some of them kids don't know what they are doing. but man i love wheeling across test hill and launching off MT. Baldy, o and is the hot chick at duneland still there?

flyingbyfast400
07-05-2004, 02:54 PM
Ya i was just up there last week and that chich is still there :D .... Im only abnout 2 and a half hours from sliver lake so i go there as much as i can........ Im going this monday so if anyone is going up around them leave me a line an we can do sum ridin...
Vic

A4StrokeGuy
07-05-2004, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by flyingbyfast400
Ya i was just up there last week and that chich is still there :D .... Im only abnout 2 and a half hours from sliver lake so i go there as much as i can........ Im going this monday so if anyone is going up around them leave me a line an we can do sum ridin...
Vic

Sure you were vic:rolleyes: :devil: