PDA

View Full Version : crap-banshee32

416exmx
06-15-2004, 07:16 PM
i was dealing with him when he got banned for "shady business practices".. i bought a frame and radiator from him just last week.. he got my money order on Friday 11th, and i got the radiator and parts today and i called my powder coater and he got the frame today also (frame was shipped straight to powder coater)... anyway i guess everything went smooth and i talked with him on the phone several times... i know he got a bad wrap on here with the carb deal and i dont even want to get into that... i just wanted to let everyone know the he MAY NOT be the bad guy everyone thinks he is... JMO

pnut420
06-15-2004, 09:24 PM
Hey Im with you 416exmx. There are plenty things you could have badmouthed me for, but did you ..... no. I think things happen and it is to be expected when buying used parts, carburators are a touchy thing. I have a carb leaking on me that I got right now and Im not blamming the seller on it, I know how to fix it so I will, no big deal.

I dealt with CrapBanshee also, mainly just to see if he was the bad guy or not, not to mention he had great deals on parts and they were in the shape he described if not better. I saw he is a good guy in my book, he sold many other parts with no problems, why woud he start now.... Anyway thumbs up to Nick

Juggalo
06-16-2004, 02:11 PM
i know hes had tons of deals go thru without a hitch but a good seller should never rip anybody off and if they do they should fix the problem. i wont deny the fact that he prob doesnt wanna rip anybody off. but the fact is he did rip somebody off and didnt fix it.

416exmx
06-16-2004, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by Juggalo
i know hes had tons of deals go thru without a hitch but a good seller should never rip anybody off and if they do they should fix the problem. i wont deny the fact that he prob doesnt wanna rip anybody off. but the fact is he did rip somebody off and didnt fix it.

so very ture... like i said i didnt want to get involved in that deal... i buy/sell alot in here and on ebay... i have refunded money on parts such as a-arms, stablizers, a motor and so on... i know it only takes one bad deal to get yourself a bad name and i figure it is cheaper to refund the money rather than loose a great buying/selling place... anyway i just kinda felt that the carb deal was blown a little out of proprotion... like pnut said a carb would be a bad thing to buy used for all the working parts in it... if Nick knew there was a problem he should have fixed it (not arguing there)... anyway just letting anyone know that my dealings went smooth with him

pnut420
06-16-2004, 07:10 PM
Yeah Im not gonna get involved anymore. But I sold a carb 1 time to Cals400ex and I think it is still working smoothly, he has not had any complaints. I got the carb from Jonny_G and had a few problems here and there (accelerator pump sticking....) I looked at it and some some dirt buildup, figured hey probably happened while it sat... no biggie. Also gaskets and stuff can go bad when gas has been ran through and they sit for awhile. Just hope you got it going and didnt have to get a new one.