PDA

View Full Version : freestyle tips

fastblaster2002
06-15-2004, 04:39 PM
im new to the whole thing so im not very good...does anyone have freestyle tips or how to's for me???im not lookin at anything big...just startin off small...ill work my way up

Mofo Racing
06-15-2004, 05:05 PM
the best tip i can give you is to land wheels down first

it hurts alot when you land on your helmet

and if you do land helmet 1st watch behind you because you bike is still in gear and it WILL run over you.

Im still having nightmares about that one.

recklessmotox
06-15-2004, 08:11 PM
i really want to start doing freestyle jumps on my 250 i can jump i havent tryed anything yet but i wanna start ansd i need help
pleez help me Sam

300exboy
06-16-2004, 07:30 AM
i got a 300 ex and i was out at majestic trails and they have a mx track and they have this 10ft dabul and i hit it to fast and i over shot it and i broke my arm and i im sitting her with a brokin arm. so dont hit it to fast
:)

fastblaster2002
06-16-2004, 11:50 AM
i want to learn....can can,no foot can,nac nac, heel clicker, and any other easier tricks such as those listed

also when i do no footers i lose balance how can i do better no footers

tator
06-18-2004, 04:02 PM
Make a jump that you are good at then keep on jumping intell you get brave enof guts to start trying tricks.I HAD TO WORK ALOT BEFORE I STARTED DOING LITTLE TRICKS. ;) ;)

1badex
07-12-2004, 02:47 PM
my advise is to go somewhere where you can practice jumps, go slow and until you start to feel comfortable with your surroundings. and the more you ride, the more you can start to get better and better. it is good to start slow since you are a beginner because it gives you a chance to learn your quad too.

XCAdam89
07-12-2004, 03:28 PM
Don't do more than you are capable of, and if you start a trick, finish it, otherwise you'll be eating ****

flyin#5
07-12-2004, 08:07 PM
work up slowly, dont try to do something your not comfortable doing, that would be your worst mistake. when you go to do a trick, have complete confidence in yourself. if you dont you will not have fast movements down and you will get caught someplace you dont want to be (mostly out in the air with no way to get back on the quad).

Quad Dude
07-13-2004, 02:21 PM
Hit em hard and fly if u can land them like that no footers will be ez

300extreme#8
07-13-2004, 03:03 PM
find a good jump then pm me day by day.i'll try my best to explain and work with u on it

300extreme#8
07-13-2004, 08:09 PM
ok here is the first trick for anyone to try find a good jump that u can jump and be stable in the air with out u havin to man handle the quad in the air,then jump by jump practice bringin ur feet under the bars till the top of ur feet touch the bottom of the bars.ok once u get that down good ,(do this only after u feel comfortable) now this time when u feel ur feet touch let go with 1 hand,ok then practice the same with oppisite hand,ok now ur ready, (remember the worst thing u can do is think bout how ur goin to do it when runnin to the jump) don't hesitate,now when u hit the jump ,as soon as ur feet touch let loose of the bars with both hands,,ur half way there,u did the cliff hanger,now once ur comfortable u can get to where u let on completely and jump up and through ur feet up and catch ur self on the bars and pull yrself back down,u just learned how the cliff hanger is done.http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid128/pdb29ef37a5d0f962ae91fa624084a353/f7dd1294.jpg

300extreme#8
07-13-2004, 08:20 PM
2nd trick,heelclicker,don't be intimidated bout this sayin ur not flexable and stuff trust me if u saw me inperson u'd wonder how u flex so easy i can get pics with my legs over my head doin clikcers,ok first,it would be good to use teh same jump as teh cliff hanger,ok first take ur feet off and do no footers,ok got that,stop there this isn't a no footer .the clicker is much easier if u don't don't jump up to throw ur feet,now little by lil,hit the jump and don't jump but toss ur feet upwards and forward in a way and have them spread open,ok now throw them till ur legs hit ur arms,once ur at this point it's up to u if ur legs hit ur arm u can do a clicker,ok now thorw ur feet even higher to the point your knees r over ur arms so u can bend them,now just throw them fats as ur can without jumpin up and pull them 2gether with ur lower legs to where ur feet go inward,now just watch ur feet as they go over and guide them to touch they don't onways have to touch do it looks better ,sometimes when i don't look i cross my feet.ok now just make sure u find ur pegs b/c if u aren't used to comin off and back on then u need to prac that.ok now once u click them ,u done did a heel clicker,i'm trin to explain this with every detail that i can,the tricks r really easy,sorry bout my english i didn't put periods in places but u can figure it out,if i get alot of responses i'll post more info

300extreme#8
07-13-2004, 08:28 PM
i know this looks funny ,but w/e it takes to prove a point i guess lolhttp://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid128/pb7eed10f0bd6a2d7315d654121e9c9b3/f7dc2cf7.jpg

Dan_Guetter
07-13-2004, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by 300extreme#8
i know this looks funny ,but w/e it takes to prove a point i guess lolhttp://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid128/pb7eed10f0bd6a2d7315d654121e9c9b3/f7dc2cf7.jpg

LOL flexable i see

lol
07-13-2004, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by Shift_DVS
LOL flexable i see

hey u should give some tips...ur the master!