PDA

View Full Version : Roll Call for the July Hatfield trip

Pages : [1] 2

06-15-2004, 02:04 PM
Me and Runnin dumb will be there from Thurs till sunday mornin..:blah:

The date is July 15th - 18th

I"m going to call and see how many places we have reserved. Bradley300 took care of the reservations so that kinda worries me...:p :o

Doibugu2
06-15-2004, 02:29 PM
Dragging my old man down, since I haven't seen my buddy since the last trip.

Rico, can you reserve one of the spots from Tuesday night till Sunday, for me!:D

cornbread
06-15-2004, 02:40 PM
I will be down on fri. morning or thur. night late. I have to worl thur. night. I think sleepy is coming with me.

red
06-15-2004, 03:15 PM
i am going to do my best to make it but i am still unsure if i am going to be able to get off work yet....we will see.

Bill Fuller
06-15-2004, 04:42 PM
Little d and myself will probably be in Thurs mid day.We are leaving out Wed night and will probably stop halfway at some strip club.:D Maybe I can talk him into making the whole trip on Wed.We will be down till Sunday.Who's ready for some Thunder Valley?Is anyone going to be bringing the helmet cam?I wish I could leave tommorrow......................................... .................................................. ...

Pappy
06-15-2004, 04:57 PM
ill be down wednesday but i have to leave friday night:(

wyndzer
06-15-2004, 04:58 PM
Thursday through Sunday for me and Doug. Make sure you get one of them good spots for the camper.

And Bill the helmet cam is already packed.

Bill Fuller
06-15-2004, 05:26 PM
Wyndzer,If you are looking for volunteers to wear the cam sign me up:D

bradley300
06-15-2004, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by Rico
Me and Runnin dumb will be there from Thurs till sunday mornin..:blah:

The date is July 15th - 18th

I"m going to call and see how many places we have reserved. Bradley300 took care of the reservations so that kinda worries me...:p :o

good idea, i could use a double checker

and if the 300 is ready, i'll be hittin the hill at rollin' thunder. that helmet cam tapes for a while, so it should cover the ride to the hill, the attempt, the failure and most of the ambulance ride:blah:

Motoman440
06-16-2004, 05:11 AM
I'm coming down Wed night the 15th. Bringing K2 with me, I think. I will have k2's or Miller Lite Dave's pop-up and need some lectric hook-up. Please reserve a spot for the pop-up. Thanks Rico and Bradley, thanks for makin the reservations.

Hey Doibugu2,

Are ya still wanting to ride on Thursday???

06-16-2004, 06:38 AM
Originally posted by wyndzer
Thursday through Sunday for me and Doug. Make sure you get one of them good spots for the camper.

And Bill the helmet cam is already packed.

Will Doug have any rooms for rent???? :o

k2-dawg
06-16-2004, 07:55 AM
I'll be coming down wit Motoman wednesday night. Like he said, we'll need a spot for a camper.

Doibugu2
06-16-2004, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by Motoman440

Hey Doibugu2,

Hell ya, I'll ride. If you guys come in Wednesday that would be great.

Friday, I plan on getting my old man to deep fry a couple of turkeys, so we should have some food waiting for us when we get back.

Xananda, Ugly, Mofo, Taco where you guys at, I know your coming.

remlapr
06-16-2004, 04:52 PM
I'm a definite maybe. I may stay at a hotel so you guys don't have to listen to me snore this time :o

wyndzer
06-16-2004, 06:43 PM
Will Doug have any rooms for rent???? :o

Depends on how good a spot we get.;)

XANDADA
06-16-2004, 07:02 PM
I'm doin my best to make it, but I probably won't know till first week in July if I can make it:mad:

Bill Fuller
06-17-2004, 05:08 AM
:(

06-17-2004, 06:08 AM
Depends on how good a spot we get.;)

I"d say it'll be the same spot it was last Sept..:D

The phone at the main office was busy all day yesterday. I even sent 3 emails with,, Hang up the dam phone,, in the subject area. I"ll try again here in about 2 hours and I'll know for sure how many sites, which sites they are and whether or not we'll need to reserve more.

As of right now we have 2 sites with Water and electric. Does anyone else need a full hook up site??

Dewey and Doug got dibs so far...:cool:

bradley300
06-17-2004, 08:06 AM
rico, when i planned this, i was planning this as the short trip, but since it looks like lots of people are coming early, see if you can reserve the spots for thursdy night also

Pappy
06-17-2004, 08:12 AM
i'd like a full hook up

Motoman440
06-17-2004, 08:27 AM
Just spoke with Jill at Chief Logan and we have 3 sites (3,4 and 5) reserved Wed thru Sunday with full hook-up's. These are the same sites that you reserved Bradley I just also reserved them for Wed and Thur nights as well. If there are anymore campers coming she needs to know ASAP. We also will have the overflow areas for tents as well. I'll check out the trails for everyone this weekend and make sure they are still in good shape. ;)

Doibugu2
06-17-2004, 08:28 AM
I'll be the first one there, so I'm getting a site with full hookup.:D

Those of us with campers my just have to double up.

I'll try and save the spot Doug and Wyndzer had last year because I don't think he wants to back his trailer around to much.

Bring some extra extension cords.

Motoman440
06-17-2004, 08:34 AM
We now have 4 sites with full hook-ups reserved!!!

Doibugu2
06-17-2004, 08:39 AM
We now have 4 sites with full hook-ups reserved!!!

You didn't happen to reserve one of them for Tuesday night did you? Site 3 would be nice.

Motoman440
06-17-2004, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by Doibugu2
You didn't happen to reserve one of them for Tuesday night did you? Site 3 would be nice.

Workin on it for ya!!! Jill won't get off the dam phone!!!:mad:

Motoman440
06-17-2004, 08:58 AM

Your done!!! Site number 3 for Tues thru Sun!!! The other 3 sites are Wed thru Sun.

Doibugu2
06-17-2004, 08:59 AM
Thanks Moto, I owe you a beer or two!

k2-dawg
06-17-2004, 09:04 AM
I say Motoman has just inherited the H/M Trip Coordinator job.

06-17-2004, 09:04 AM
Thanks Moto, I owe you a beer or two!

You owe me a few also you sum bich.:mad: :mad:

:D

Thanks fer makin the calls dewey. I've called a few times today and nuttin but busy signals...:mad:

Doibugu2
06-17-2004, 09:06 AM
You owe me a few also you sum bich.:mad: :mad:

Since I've met you, you have always just gone in my cooler and taken what you wanted anyway:eek:

spincr4hire
06-17-2004, 11:26 AM
I'll be there Thursday evening till Sunday morning....If I don't break anything at the John Penton the week before.:rolleyes:

MOFO
06-17-2004, 04:14 PM

Xananda, Ugly, Mofo, Taco where you guys at, I know your coming.

I'm gonna try my hardest... someone needs to keep ya in line... if not, all the lights will be broken and some group of "gangsta's" from McDougal County might start crap again... :D

Rumor has it Taco went into some type of hybernation... :confused:

Doibugu2
06-17-2004, 04:16 PM
maybe I won't drink this trip:rolleyes:

MOFO
06-17-2004, 04:30 PM

I dont think that is possible....honestly I dont... :devil:

if I make it, I do know that one of the nights I will be staying clear of heavy drinking... then I might be able to ride 100% the next day... :eek2:

06-17-2004, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by spincr4hire
If I don't break anything at the John Penton the week before.:rolleyes:

I hear ya.

I"m glad Jeff has plenty of spare quads around the shop I can use..

I might bring this badazz mofo....:eek:

http://www.quadshopatv.com/for_sale/quadzilla.jpg

Motoman440
06-18-2004, 06:25 AM
I hear ya.

I"m glad Jeff has plenty of spare quads around the shop I can use..

I might bring this badazz mofo....:eek:

http://www.quadshopatv.com/for_sale/quadzilla.jpg

Sweet!!! I ran into a guy at Waterways one day that had an LT 250. We ended up riding together for awhile but he had some problems and it turned into a huge cluster ****. Bring it on down!!! I hear them baby's are rockets but Iv'e never seen one in person.

06-18-2004, 06:27 AM
Sweet!!! I ran into a guy at Waterways one day that had an LT 250. We ended up riding together for awhile but he had some problems and it turned into a huge cluster ****. Bring it on down!!! I hear them baby's are rockets but Iv'e never seen one in person.

That baby still has it's original tires on it...:eek:

Jeff doesn't even let me touch it when i'm at the shop, much less ride it..:(

XANDADA
06-18-2004, 06:30 AM
Sweet, that 500 has hillclimb monster all over it:devil:

spincr4hire
06-18-2004, 06:36 AM

whats the point of even coming then?:p

Pappy
06-18-2004, 06:59 AM
That baby still has it's original tires on it...:eek:

Jeff doesn't even let me touch it when i'm at the shop, much less ride it..:(

bahahaha.....i took it for a spin:o

chuckles
06-18-2004, 05:48 PM
Ill be there too.....you guys speak up on the number of 4x4 and utilities comming....i wanna find some mud:D

Ill try to light a fire under taco's *** too...im starting to think he is hibernating as well.

redzoomer
06-20-2004, 05:28 AM
Originally posted by chuckles
Ill try to light a fire under taco's *** too...im starting to think he is hibernating as well.

Is Taco still alive... Haven't heard from his *** in Months!

spincr4hire
06-23-2004, 06:53 AM
Yeah, where is Taco?

wyndzer
06-23-2004, 01:27 PM
Ill be there too.....you guys speak up on the number of 4x4 and utilities comming....i wanna find some mud:D

I've got two utility riders coming up with us.

chuckles
06-23-2004, 10:32 PM
I've got two utility riders coming up with us.

sweet man sounds good....are they by chance mud riders.. :D

Taco
06-23-2004, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by redzoomer
Is Taco still alive... Haven't heard from his *** in Months! :D I'll be there fellers

Bill Fuller
06-24-2004, 05:08 AM
He is alive he is!!!Must have got out of rehab early.:confused: :devil:

Doibugu2
06-24-2004, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by Taco
:D I'll be there fellers

Man, I almost fell out of my chair. He lives!

UglyMotha™
06-24-2004, 10:56 AM
is it almost time yet :o :confused:

yup i'll be there, i'm probably goin to bring a buddy too, i was goin to bring two but i don't think he'll be ready enough besides somebody has to show those guys at drags whose boss :macho :devil:

my dad is supposed to meet up with us too, but i'm thinking that has the possibility to change depending on when the house sells so we'll just have to see

UglyMotha™
06-24-2004, 11:00 AM

good that means we won't have to set in the dark for half the trip :o

oh ya i'll be headed down thursday evening after i get off work so it will probably be around midnight when i roll in

06-24-2004, 12:42 PM
:D I'll be there fellers

Should me and dad stop by and wake you up??? :rolleyes:

I suggest getting your chit together Now since you've come down with the worst case of the "sorry ***'s" that I've ever seen...:blah:

redrunner
06-24-2004, 01:07 PM
All right that's it, sounds like to much fun is going to be had and I don't like it!
Yup this what i really wanted to do this year and meet ya'll. Maybe I will just come down and cook and drink for a couple of days. They have a pool don't they. I wonder what the doc would think about riding with no ACL's. Anyone got a brace I can borrow? OK, Ok I'll quit whining just pisses me off.:mad:

Motoman440
06-24-2004, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by redrunner
All right that's it, sounds like to much fun is going to be had and I don't like it!
Yup this what i really wanted to do this year and meet ya'll. Maybe I will just come down and cook and drink for a couple of days. They have a pool don't they. I wonder what the doc would think about riding with no ACL's. Anyone got a brace I can borrow? OK, Ok I'll quit whining just pisses me off.:mad:

Don't need any pool. From what I understand everytime this ride happens (3 x's a year) it always rains!!! Come on down and just hang out. Campin and BS'n is 9/10 of the fun!!!

redrunner
06-24-2004, 01:29 PM
That's true, I can sleep off all my hangovers while you guy's are getting all dirty and stuff playing on your little toys. Then I can start working on the next one before you get back!:devil:

Taco
06-24-2004, 02:51 PM
Should me and dad stop by and wake you up??? :rolleyes:

I suggest getting your chit together Now since you've come down with the worst case of the "sorry ***'s" that I've ever seen...:blah: Depends on when you all will be coming thru here. I like to sleep till at least noon:devil:

Taco
06-24-2004, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Bill Fuller
He is alive he is!!!Must have got out of rehab early.:confused: :devil: REHAB???????
Pfft Rehab is for Quitters!!!!!!

redzoomer
06-24-2004, 08:54 PM
REHAB???????
Pfft Rehab is for Quitters!!!!!!

If I had been to WV years earlier........ I would swear he was my son!

Runnin Dumb
06-25-2004, 04:19 AM
Originally posted by redzoomer
If I had been to WV years earlier........ I would swear he was my son!

Well, I was! The 70's-80's-90's, does sort of have my build but naaaaa got too much hair to be from my loins. Besides his mother isn't my sister:devil:

2004lebanshee
06-27-2004, 12:45 PM
be there thursday. If you shee a LE SHEE with somone with at black and white skull helmate say hi.

bradley300
06-28-2004, 09:49 AM
be sure to stop by the campsite sometime, its at cheif logan state park, go all the way back, take all the left turns at the forks, you cant miss us

UglyMotha™
06-28-2004, 10:01 AM
I don't think were that noticeable, we blend in pretty good with the rest of the senior citizens :o

Doibugu2
06-28-2004, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by bradley300
be sure to stop by the campsite sometime, its at cheif logan state park, go all the way back, take all the left turns at the forks, you cant miss us

What did you hit this weekend Brad?

1fast450R
06-29-2004, 11:07 AM
Where are you guys coming up from... I live in the Williamson area, and if you all wont some good riding me and my buddies will take ya for the ride of your life, get in touch with me and we will hook ya up...

06-29-2004, 11:17 AM
Come to Logan's state park camping area thursday night or friday night. That's where will be and we can talk.

Also there might 30 people at this ride..:eek2:

UglyMotha™
06-29-2004, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by 1fast450R
and if you all wont some good riding me and my buddies will take ya for the ride of your life

i seriously doubt it :o

and as far as where were coming from "all over" should about sum it up :devil:

Pappy
06-29-2004, 11:19 AM
Where are you guys coming up from... I live in the Williamson area, and if you all wont some good riding me and my buddies will take ya for the ride of your life, get in touch with me and we will hook ya up...

bahahha thats too funny:p

06-29-2004, 12:02 PM
Well this is my first ride out on ma fo weela so it might just be the ride of my life. I guess we'll see. Can I pop wheeelies on these trails??? and if I have to get into 4th gear then forget it, i'm skeeeert..:(

1fast450R
06-29-2004, 12:05 PM
I was just trying to help you guys out, I mean considering we ride the trail everyday, and know it lie the b ack of our hand, we are going to know more ways to go than you do. but if you think you know it all fine, dont say i didnt offer...

06-29-2004, 12:09 PM
I was just trying to help you guys out, I mean considering we ride the trail everyday, and know it lie the b ack of our hand, we are going to know more ways to go than you do. but if you think you know it all fine, dont say i didnt offer...

We just messin with ya man.:D

Are these trails part of the hatfield trails?? Is it legal?? and is there room for possibley 30 something riders to park? Is it close to logan WV??

brian-250
06-29-2004, 12:10 PM
Well this is my first ride out on ma fo weela so it might just be the ride of my life. I guess we'll see. Can I pop wheeelies on these trails??? and if I have to get into 4th gear then forget it, i'm skeeeert..:(

you can ride my Recon:devil:

well, would it be to late to get a full hook up site?, im tryin to get my dad to pack up and come,I NEED INFO, like were is this camp ground, how close is it to the riding area, EXTand if i come would i ba able to ride the EX?and can you bring more then on equad???:confused:

06-29-2004, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by brian-250
you can ride my Recon:devil:

well, would it be to late to get a full hook up site?, im tryin to get my dad to pack up and come,I NEED INFO, like were is this camp ground, how close is it to the riding area, EXTand if i come would i ba able to ride the EX?and can you bring more then on equad???:confused:

2 full hook up sites are taken and I think there is one left. MOTOMAN how many sites we got again??

there are 4 different riding areas all within 40 minutes of the camp ground, some 15 minutes away. Bring all the quads you wanna bring, I wanna borrow one of them for a hill climb..;) www.trailsheaven.com is the officeal hatfield webpage.

Brian if your Dad wants to actually speak to someone about this let me know and he can call me and I"ll give him all the details, so that he doesn't think he's gonna on a wild goosechase with the deliverence crew....:eek2: and if he is offended by drunks and foul language then he doesn't need to come..:D

Motoman440
06-29-2004, 12:16 PM

Yo,

I live in Charleston,WV and ride the H/M all the time. Let me know when and where to meet ya and I'll be there. ;) Always lookin for new places to ride whether its on the H/M system or not. Also, come on down to Chief Logan Campground sometime between July 14th thru the 17th and meet a bunch of great fellars that all have at least two things in common, fo weelas and havin a good time!!! Lots of fun!!!

brian-250
06-29-2004, 12:17 PM
2 full hook up sites are taken and I think there is one left. MOTOMAN how many sites we got again??

there are 4 different riding areas all within 40 minutes of the camp ground, some 15 minutes away. Bring all the quads you wanna bring, I wanna borrow one of them for a hill climb..;) www.trailsheaven.com is the officeal hatfield webpage.

hey thanks man, no you aint gonna try that hill on my reaky, its all mine:devil: :blah: keep that campsite open till you here a yes or a no, dad gets ******y about not having that:rolleyes: i think i can get about 12 more people to come.:blah:

Motoman440
06-29-2004, 12:20 PM

Your right, we got 4 with 1 spot still open. People with reserved spots so far are for me, Bugs and Wyndzer.

Doibugu2
06-29-2004, 12:23 PM
I only count about 18 with 6-8 maybe's.

How many did you guys have in September?

And where is Batgeek?

Pappy
06-29-2004, 12:24 PM

damn son...are you from mc dougal county:confused: :devil:

brian-250
06-29-2004, 12:25 PM
now then, anyone have a map of just where this place is in WV?how much is it a night? EXT.:o

Motoman440
06-29-2004, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by brian-250
now then, anyone have a map of just where this place is in WV?how much is it a night? EXT.:o

Check out one of them there map direction places on the internet for some directions. $20.00 per night for full hooker-up.

Pappy
06-29-2004, 12:29 PM
$20.00 per night for hooker

damn thats not bad for for the Logan area:devil:

UglyMotha™
06-29-2004, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by Pappy

After you see'em, then it will all make sense :o :blah:

brian-250
06-29-2004, 12:32 PM
$20.00 per night for full hooker-up.

:cool: , you might as well say ill be there.:D anyone have any idea how long it would take to get there from the north side of indy?, is meek going?:confused: sorry about all the questions.

Motoman440
06-29-2004, 12:34 PM

Thats "high dollar" fo LA West Virginia!!!

Doibugu2
06-29-2004, 12:35 PM
Takes me 10 hrs from Chicago

Takes me about 2-3 hours to get to Indy.

I consider Louisville about 1/2 for me.

1fast450R
06-29-2004, 12:45 PM
We just messin with ya man.:D

Are these trails part of the hatfield trails?? Is it legal?? and is there room for possibley 30 something riders to park? Is it close to logan WV??

I live in Pike co. Ky, rite on the border og mingo co. wva. Everything in this area is now HMT system... Me and my buddies have been riding in Williamson and Matewan arera long before they made it the trail, so we know some pretty good spots to hit. We live about 30 mins form chief Logan. AS far as being legal yes, but you to get a riding pass from a trail head, or you may be able to get them off the internet. we never ride with a pass though considering we built most of the roads in the area and they took them over. they cant catch us lol...j/k... But all im saying, it may not be the best ride of your life, but i guarantee you will keep coming back... Also They just opened a new Trail head today in Matewan, I dont kow if they are one in Logan, I dont ride on that part much but it is all connected.... How many people are coming with you all...

1fast450R
06-29-2004, 12:51 PM
Yo,

I live in Charleston,WV and ride the H/M all the time. Let me know when and where to meet ya and I'll be there. ;) Always lookin for new places to ride whether its on the H/M system or not. Also, come on down to Chief Logan Campground sometime between July 14th thru the 17th and meet a bunch of great fellars that all have at least two things in common, fo weelas and havin a good time!!! Lots of fun!!!

Pm when you get a weekend free and ill get a bunch of my friends together and we will go for a ride anytime you want...

Also anyone who likes to MX They are a pretty good track on the Pike co KY side about 10 minutes from the trail....

Doibugu2
06-29-2004, 12:54 PM
Phew, he's not from McDougal. I thought I might not be able to show up:eek:

Pappy
06-29-2004, 12:56 PM
if i remeber correctly, pike is about 40-60 minutes south of logan on 119 right?

1fast450R
06-29-2004, 01:05 PM
Its about 35 minutes tops. from where I live...

Motoman440
06-29-2004, 01:09 PM
Pm when you get a weekend free and ill get a bunch of my friends together and we will go for a ride anytime you want...

I'll take ya up on that offer real soon. :D

1fast450R
06-29-2004, 01:20 PM
Can I get some specifics, like on what day and time you all will be coming, which part of the camp site you all are staying, and about how many people are coming... I will have about 10 to 20 people with me, and we can possibly meet up with you all at the site, we usually just set up camp at Millers Creek, Its in the Hills right beside the trail, plus it doesnt cost anything...( more money for the good stuff) lol...

06-29-2004, 01:20 PM
Its about 35 minutes tops. from where I live...

Thanks for the invite but with so many people coming we'll probably stick to the same trails and system we have for the last 3 years. Not all of us are fast, we do stop every 30 minuts or so and do a head count, etc, etc. You guys should come ride with our group that weekend.

Also doug the kentuckyriders.com are coming to hatfield the same weekend, that's were i'm getting the large head count from...:eek2:

1fast450R
06-29-2004, 01:25 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Rico
[B]Thanks for the invite but with so many people coming we'll probably stick to the same trails and system we have for the last 3 years. Not all of us are fast, we do stop every 30 minuts or so and do a head count, etc, etc. You guys should come ride with our group that weekend.

We may do that... What Day and time are you all coming???

06-29-2004, 01:27 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Rico
[B]Thanks for the invite but with so many people coming we'll probably stick to the same trails and system we have for the last 3 years. Not all of us are fast, we do stop every 30 minuts or so and do a head count, etc, etc. You guys should come ride with our group that weekend.

We may do that... What Day and time are you all coming???

We'll all be camping at cheif "smokin" logan campground, we'll be toward the front of the campground you won't miss us I'm sure..:D We'll b showing up early thursday morning and stayin thru Sunday. July 15th - 19th.

06-29-2004, 01:30 PM
RICO return my PM about the trip before I break your legs!!!!!!

1fast450R
06-29-2004, 01:40 PM
Ill have to tak to everyone else but expect to see us friday after noon... Ill PM and let you know... This is off the subject, but how do like GNCC, Ive been thinking about trying it but I dont know to much about it can you feel me in, and are there any race close to here???

bradley300
06-30-2004, 09:38 AM
if you like riding down trails really fast w/ a bunch of other idiots, you'll love GNCC;) and there is a race somewhere in WV

www.gnccracing.com for the schedule

Taco
06-30-2004, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by GNCCer
RICO return my PM about the trip before I break your legs!!!!!! Don't do it Rico, he's all talk:blah:

remlapr
06-30-2004, 06:29 PM
Rico - other then people that are also on here, like me, Spincr, Bradley... I would say only a couple others from ketuckyriders.com will end up making it - although it looks like Kristal is going for sure, poor girl :devil:

Taco
06-30-2004, 08:39 PM
I just hope noone brings a chainsaw with em this time.:mad:

Chino
06-30-2004, 09:11 PM
Chainsaw heck, it sounded like someone fired up the damn Timberline Outdoors hot saw challenge @ dark everynight
:devil:

spincr4hire
07-01-2004, 12:50 PM
Chino..you making the trip?

Yeah Rem, I feel sorry for Kris, though she won't hear anything that she hasn't heard around me and Niteman riding to the races.:o BUT may see some things she doesn't want to at the Jiggly room (heck, there were some things there I didn't want to see, LMAO:p )

Kilabanshee
07-01-2004, 01:43 PM
Ide consider going, I dont want to make all you guys feel like old farts when a 15 year old flys past you.

remlapr
07-01-2004, 02:59 PM
(heck, there were some things there I didn't want to see, LMAO:p )

I agree.

Chino
07-01-2004, 04:07 PM
sorry spinch wont be able to make this one, maybe in sept, i'm getting ready to go to college finally and i have to finish working thru july but im going to try and get a schedule where i have friday off so i could make it down in sept ~

remlapr
07-01-2004, 04:40 PM
Are the sept. dates set?

spincr4hire
07-01-2004, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by remlapr
Are the sept. dates set?

We need a Jellico ride in Sept. too, right Rem?;)

chuckles
07-02-2004, 12:41 AM
Just wondering bout the food issue.....does everyone bring thier own schit to eat or is there a big trip to the store or whats the deal.....i got money or i got grocerys any way yall do it....

also....whats the sites cost a night.....as far as how much cash do i need to bring with me for my share of a camp site...

Doibugu2
07-02-2004, 08:16 AM
Just wondering bout the food issue.....does everyone bring thier own schit to eat or is there a big trip to the store or whats the deal.....i got money or i got grocerys any way yall do it....

also....whats the sites cost a night.....as far as how much cash do i need to bring with me for my share of a camp site...

Everyone is pretty much on there own. Some go out to eat others eat at the campground. Also depends if we got to Rolling Thunder or not. So it's really up to you.

There are some fast food resturants about 5-10 minutes away. Then if you want to shop for food there is a super walmart about 15-20 minutes away.

UglyMotha™
07-02-2004, 08:20 AM
I think I might set this one out :o

redrunner
07-02-2004, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by UglyMotha™

:eek:

07-02-2004, 01:44 PM

I new you'd get skeeeeert

chuckles
07-06-2004, 08:06 PM
I'm coming down Wed night the 15th. Bringing K2 with me, I think. I will have k2's or Miller Lite Dave's pop-up and need some lectric hook-up. Please reserve a spot for the pop-up. Thanks Rico and Bradley, thanks for makin the reservations.

Hey Doibugu2,

you still commin down wed night moto....cause my boss just called and told me my vacation was approved so i have from wed til mon off....and im ready to get messy. :devil:

get back to me man...and whats the situation on the camper or whatever it was u rented?

Motoman440
07-07-2004, 08:12 AM
you still commin down wed night moto....cause my boss just called and told me my vacation was approved so i have from wed til mon off....and im ready to get messy. :devil:

get back to me man...and whats the situation on the camper or whatever it was u rented?

Yeah, still comin down on Wed night. Talked with K2 this morning and we are not going to rent the travel trailer. We are bringing his pop-up so you'll have to bring a tent or if you, Red and Taco still want to rent the travel trailer call Cheryl at Mt. State RV Rentals at (304) 586-5380. Too much trouble for me and the camper cause I gotta drive to Redhouse to get it and take it back and I now live in Kanawha City. 60+ miles round trip just to get the dam camper!!! Too much drive time for me. However, its on the way for you fellars from Huntington. I'm callin is a few minutes to cancel and this time of year it will be rented quick. See ya next week.

Motoman440
07-07-2004, 08:15 AM
Printable Forecast Daytime High /
Overnight Low (°F) Precip.
Today
Jul 07 Scattered T-Storms 83°/66° 40 %
Thu
Jul 08 Partly Cloudy 84°/63° 20 %
Fri
Jul 09 Isolated T-Storms 87°/62° 30 %
Sat
Jul 10 Partly Cloudy 85°/68° 30 %
Sun
Jul 11 Isolated T-Storms 89°/69° 30 %
Mon
Jul 12 Scattered T-Storms 89°/69° 40 %
Tue
Jul 13 Scattered T-Storms 91°/69° 40 %
Wed
Jul 14 Partly Cloudy 89°/70° 30 %
Thu
Jul 15 Isolated T-Storms 89°/71° 30 %
Fri
Jul 16 Scattered T-Storms 88°/70° 50 %

Hot and humid with potential rain!!!

UglyMotha™
07-07-2004, 08:30 AM
lookin good :huh

eh, why even bother, you know it's goin to rain it's just a givin, that's the way it works, we show up............ it rains :p

Doibugu2
07-07-2004, 08:43 AM
lookin good :huh

eh, why even bother, you know it's goin to rain it's just a givin, that's the way it works, we show up............ it rains :p

What is with this place. JEFF, QUIT DOING YOUR RAIN DANCE, WERE NOT RACING!

redrunner
07-07-2004, 09:28 AM
Every time I have gone it rains, the guys think I'm a jinx. So I am not going, you'll be in good shape!:blah: :(

UglyMotha™
07-07-2004, 09:41 AM
no it will rain atleast once every day :o

chuckles
07-07-2004, 10:02 AM
Yeah, still comin down on Wed night. Talked with K2 this morning and we are not going to rent the travel trailer. We are bringing his pop-up so you'll have to bring a tent

THATS COOL MAN CAUSE I FOUND A FIBERGLASS TOPPER FOR SALE TO FIT MY PICKUP JUST THE OTHER DAY SO I AM PROB GONNA BUY IT AND SLEEP IN THE BACK OF MY TRUCK SO I DONT HAVE TO WORRY BOUT SOGGY TENT SYNDROME. AS FAR AS COMMIN DOWN ON WED NIGHT IT LOOKS GOOD EXCEPT THAT I AM EXPECTING MY WINCH, SKIDS AND STUFF TO ALL SHOW UP THIS FRIDAY AND I GOTTA WORK EVERY OTHER DAY TILL THE TRIP SO I MIGHT SPEND ALL DAY WED INSTALLING MY NEW GOODIES. iF I GET THEM ALL ON PRETTY QUICK ILL BE THERE WED NIGHT....IF NOT ILL BE COMMIN DOWN THURSDAY MORNING WITH TACO AND OUR BUDDIES MATT AND MIKE.

Motoman440
07-07-2004, 10:04 AM
THATS COOL MAN CAUSE I FOUND A FIBERGLASS TOPPER FOR SALE TO FIT MY PICKUP JUST THE OTHER DAY SO I AM PROB GONNA BUY IT AND SLEEP IN THE BACK OF MY TRUCK SO I DONT HAVE TO WORRY BOUT SOGGY TENT SYNDROME. AS FAR AS COMMIN DOWN ON WED NIGHT IT LOOKS GOOD EXCEPT THAT I AM EXPECTING MY WINCH, SKIDS AND STUFF TO ALL SHOW UP THIS FRIDAY AND I GOTTA WORK EVERY OTHER DAY TILL THE TRIP SO I MIGHT SPEND ALL DAY WED INSTALLING MY NEW GOODIES. iF I GET THEM ALL ON PRETTY QUICK ILL BE THERE WED NIGHT....IF NOT ILL BE COMMIN DOWN THURSDAY MORNING WITH TACO AND OUR BUDDIES MATT AND MIKE.

That cool!!! I like you analysis of "Soggy Tent Syndrome"!!! I think alot of the guys have experienced this and it looks like if ya gots a tent you may be going thru it again. Is Taco bringing the family van to crash in???

chuckles
07-07-2004, 10:08 AM
That cool!!! I like you analysis of "Soggy Tent Syndrome"!!! I think alot of the guys have experienced this and it looks like if ya gots a tent you may be going thru it again. Is Taco bringing the family van to crash in???

hELL DUDE I DUNNO.....THERE IS PROB A GOOD CHANCE HE WIMPS OUT AGAIN BECAUSE OF THE FORCAST LIKE HE DID LAST TIME WE ALL WENT TO WATERWAYS TOGETHER....:D DID YOU FORGET TACO IS AFRAID TO RIDE IN THE RAIN...HE THINKS HE'LL MELT..

Motoman440
07-07-2004, 10:13 AM
hELL DUDE I DUNNO.....THERE IS PROB A GOOD CHANCE HE WIMPS OUT AGAIN BECAUSE OF THE FORCAST LIKE HE DID LAST TIME WE ALL WENT TO WATERWAYS TOGETHER....:D DID YOU FORGET TACO IS AFRAID TO RIDE IN THE RAIN...HE THINKS HE'LL MELT..

LMAO!!! My bad, I did forget. I actually forgot he likes to ride since I don't ever hear from him anymore. If it rains we can just campout under K2's canopy and drink our asses off!!! C'mon down Wed night and I'll help ya get your chit on the Utility. Might help to keep my *** a little more sober versus just drinkin all night.

chuckles
07-07-2004, 10:36 AM
LMAO!!! My bad, I did forget. I actually forgot he likes to ride since I don't ever hear from him anymore. If it rains we can just campout under K2's canopy and drink our asses off!!! C'mon down Wed night and I'll help ya get your chit on the Utility. Might help to keep my *** a little more sober versus just drinkin all night.

LOL...AND IM SURE YOU WILL NEED THE HELP TOO....I WILL PROB TAKE U UP ON THAT OFFER. ILL PROB JUST INSTALL ALL THE WIRING FOR THE WINCH HERE AND THEN IM SURE WE CAN GET A SKID PLATE, BASH PLATE, AND STICK GUARDS INSTALLED DOWN THERE WITH MINIMAL TOOLS AND TROUBLE...BESIDES IT WILL BE NICE TO HAVE SOME HELP DOIN IT...SO U CAN EXPECT ME WED. NIGHT AS WELL THEN....BUT I NEED TO KNOW BOUT WHAT TIME?

Motoman440
07-07-2004, 10:40 AM
I'll be there by 6 or 7 p.m. Leavin work around 3 or 4, gotta get loaded up then have about an hour or so drive to the park.

chuckles
07-07-2004, 10:42 AM
I'll be there by 6 or 7 p.m. Leavin work around 3 or 4, gotta get loaded up then have about an hour or so drive to the park.

alright sounds good....ill need directions to the campground....is there a website for them or what...hell im not sure i even know the actuall name...cheif logan or something isnt it.

Motoman440
07-07-2004, 10:58 AM
alright sounds good....ill need directions to the campground....is there a website for them or what...hell im not sure i even know the actuall name...cheif logan or something isnt it.

www.chiefloganstatepark.com

chuckles
07-07-2004, 11:02 AM
aready went lookin for the website and found it...but thanks man.

do have a question though...is it faster to come through charleston and down 119, or for me to go out rt.10 from huntington. cause rt 10 is shorter but that road just plain sucks *** and i might behauling a trailer..not sure as of yet.

Motoman440
07-07-2004, 11:06 AM

do have a question though...is it faster to come through charleston and down 119, or for me to go out rt.10 from huntington. cause rt 10 is shorter but that road just plain sucks *** and i might behauling a trailer..not sure as of yet.

I think Taco's has been that way before so I would ask him. I don't really know.

Taco
07-07-2004, 11:18 AM
LMAO!!! My bad, I did forget. I actually forgot he likes to ride since I don't ever hear from him anymore. If it rains we can just campout under K2's canopy and drink our asses off!!! C'mon down Wed night and I'll help ya get your chit on the Utility. Might help to keep my *** a little more sober versus just drinkin all night. :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :bandit: :D

07-07-2004, 11:19 AM

DO NOT TAKE RT 10 OUTTA HUNINGTON...:eek2:

Me and dad did that once and it took an extra hour to get there. Go to charleston and then 119 south. Much MUCH faster. Just trust me on it..:D

Motoman440
07-07-2004, 11:20 AM

Me and dad did that once and it took an extra hour to get there. Go to charleston and then 119 south. Much MUCH faster. Just trust me on it..:D

Does that mean you and RD were just that much more intoxicated when you arrived???

Taco
07-07-2004, 11:22 AM
Oh yea everyone needs to wrap my b-day presents b4 they get to the campground:D :D

chuckles
07-07-2004, 11:24 AM

thanks man...thats what taco told me too...i just looks so much shorter on mapquest thats why i was wondering why everyone took 119 instead.....but i will do that also...see ya soon...

07-07-2004, 08:11 PM
Does that mean you and RD were just that much more intoxicated when you arrived???

Well 20 minutes into the ride that same day dad went over the handybars and down a 80 foot incline because of that dam rattle snake juice...:mad:

It literally took us almost 2 hours to go 53 or so miles because of HWY 10. The turns were so tight i reached out and knocked the dirt off the fenders on the trailer several times..:eek: Max speed the entire road is about 25 MPH, and that's if your in a corvette. If your pulling a trailer you'll average about 15 mph the entire trip..:huh

Runnin Dumb
07-08-2004, 05:14 AM
Oh Yeah, gotta remember to pack some juice. Never seen such big snakes on such little trails. Somebody must be feedin' them suckers real good. Anybody heard of missin' riders at H/M? And about route 10--- NOT fun at all. Dewey--- You got the pot.

Bill Fuller
07-08-2004, 05:16 AM
Pot,thats why they call it Chief"Smokin"Logan :bandit:

popo
07-08-2004, 05:52 AM
Can't make this one, the wife already made plans since the race season is on break.

My jack *** award is up for grabs from last year, any takers?

Motoman440
07-08-2004, 06:44 AM
Originally posted by Runnin Dumb
Oh Yeah, gotta remember to pack some juice. Never seen such big snakes on such little trails. Somebody must be feedin' them suckers real good. Anybody heard of missin' riders at H/M? And about route 10--- NOT fun at all. Dewey--- You got the pot.

Buddy I got ya covered!!! I'm bringin a 10 cupper this time. 6:00 a.m. the coffee will be a brewin when more than likely me and you are the only ones up. I gotta have my coffee to get my *** going in the mornin. See ya next week.

k2-dawg
07-08-2004, 07:07 AM
Since your gonna be up that early, I'll put in my room service order now...... Bacon not too crispy, eggs over easy or scrambled, toast, and a RED EYE.:D :D

chuckles
07-08-2004, 11:15 AM
shcit i didnt know we had room service....ill take two breakfast burrito's and some hotcakes from mcdonalds....oh yea...and drive to tudors and get me a bagel and creamcheese...and while your at it u can clean the mud off my quad before i rise as well..:blah:

Runnin Dumb
07-08-2004, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by k2-dawg
Since your gonna be up that early, I'll put in my room service order now...... Bacon not too crispy, eggs over easy or scrambled, toast, and a RED EYE.:D :D

UUUHHHH--- I don't think ya'll would would like my ROOM SERVICE :devil: Never have claimed to be a nice guy so gettin' your order dumped on bare skin may not be too your likin'!!! But , if you're stupid enough to ask,,, I'm Dumb enough to serve:)
See ya there.
RD

P.S. Chuckles, see Taco for the breakfast burritos:blah: And as for the mud, you ride it, you clean it;)

chuckles
07-08-2004, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by Runnin Dumb
UUUHHHH--- I don't think ya'll would would like my ROOM SERVICE :devil: Never have claimed to be a nice guy so gettin' your order dumped on bare skin may not be too your likin'!!! But , if you're stupid enough to ask,,, I'm Dumb enough to serve:)
See ya there.
RD

P.S. Chuckles, see Taco for the breakfast burritos:blah: And as for the mud, you ride it, you clean it;)

LMAO...i hear ya...tell ya what ill wash it but im gonna count on u utility guys to pull me out of the mud...hows that sound for a deal?:D

Runnin Dumb
07-09-2004, 04:32 AM
After losing mine over the edge once, I carry lotas strong rope now. Of course if the mud hole is too deep, might use you to get thru it then pull ya out:D

Bill Fuller
07-09-2004, 05:14 AM
How many of you girls are leaving early?I guess my real question is who all is staying till Sunday.

UglyMotha™
07-09-2004, 07:58 AM
I ain't budging till sunday :mad:

chuckles
07-09-2004, 08:00 AM
How many of you girls are leaving early?I guess my real question is who all is staying till Sunday.

UNless something major goes wrong ill be there wed night and staying till sunday...

07-09-2004, 08:34 AM
We'll be there till sunday morning..:macho

Doibugu2
07-09-2004, 08:45 AM
I'll be rolling in Tuesday afternoon, staying till Sunday.

bradley300
07-09-2004, 08:53 AM
krismon and i will be there late thursday nite/early friday and leaving sunday

Motoman440
07-09-2004, 09:03 AM
I have to iron some clothes, finish some laundry and clean the house while the wife goes out and drinks with her buddies on Sunday so I guess I have to be home Saturday evening. :(

07-09-2004, 11:03 AM
I have to iron some clothes, finish some laundry and clean the house while the wife goes out and drinks with her buddies on Sunday so I guess I have to be home Saturday evening. :(

You gonna be my camp ****** then???

Motoman440
07-09-2004, 11:38 AM
You gonna be my camp ****** then???

LOL!!! Yes sir, Mr. Rico sir!!! What time would you like dinner to be ready after your long day of riding???

k2-dawg
07-09-2004, 11:54 AM
LOL!!! Yes sir, Mr. Rico sir!!! What time would you like dinner to be ready after your long day of riding???

I'd rather have you wash the funk outta ma riding clothes and have them ironed and folded neatly for my next ride than have you fix dinner.:devil:

chuckles
07-09-2004, 12:01 PM
I'd rather have you wash the funk outta ma riding clothes and have them ironed and folded neatly for my next ride than have you fix dinner.:devil:

DITTO...and the quad too.

k2-dawg
07-09-2004, 01:28 PM
Extended weather forecast is................................... believe it or not, SUNNY!!!

UglyMotha™
07-09-2004, 01:35 PM
until we roll in :o

but we'll bring our own thunder :devil:

chuckles
07-09-2004, 08:07 PM
I'll be rolling in Tuesday afternoon, staying till Sunday.

what r u gonna be doin wed morning and afternoon? Riding or just loafin....cause im thinking bout showing up around noon cause i have have the whole day off and no reason to sit around till wed night or thurs morning to come down if yall are already gonna be there....ill just come hang out too:cool:

Pappy
07-09-2004, 08:12 PM
chuckles...send me a pic of that quad:macho :blah: i may want it

ill pm you my home email

chuckles
07-09-2004, 09:16 PM
chuckles...send me a pic of that quad:macho :blah: i may want it

ill pm you my home email

SOrry man not sure if u saw the ones i sent tothe other addy....didnt mean to take so long...me and toco spent all day installing my winch and skids....ill send the email to ur home addy too.....

bradley300
07-09-2004, 10:06 PM
anybody bringing a tv for hangin out at the campground? if so, i'll bring my PS2 and some games and movies

chuckles
07-09-2004, 10:09 PM
anybody bringing a tv for hangin out at the campground? if so, i'll bring my PS2 and some games and movies

Not a bad idea....bring two tv's and ill bring two xbox and 2 halo's and we can play a little 4 on 4....or we could just drink beer instead...:confused: :scary:

bradley300
07-09-2004, 11:19 PM
Not a bad idea....bring two tv's and ill bring two xbox and 2 halo's and we can play a little 4 on 4....or we could just drink beer instead...:confused: :scary:

well, have you ever seen people drink beer and have offroad fury tournaments? its worth the trip!lol

spincr4hire
07-11-2004, 06:10 PM

Listening to Pappy and RD 's b.s. stories is enough entertainment....;)

07-11-2004, 08:03 PM
Listening to Pappy and RD 's b.s. stories is enough entertainment....;)

You mean there not true...:confused:

Motoman440
07-12-2004, 07:40 AM
I ain't gonna be able to go. See you guys in Sept, I hope. :(

chuckles
07-12-2004, 08:38 AM

Man that sucks ***.....sorry bro..

Doibugu2
07-12-2004, 10:46 AM
what r u gonna be doin wed morning and afternoon? Riding or just loafin....cause im thinking bout showing up around noon cause i have have the whole day off and no reason to sit around till wed night or thurs morning to come down if yall are already gonna be there....ill just come hang out too:cool:

I want to ride Wednesday, so if you show up, we could go and hit the trails for a couple of hours. Let me know.

chuckles
07-12-2004, 10:50 AM
I want to ride Wednesday, so if you show up, we could go and hit the trails for a couple of hours. Let me know.

sounds good....i picked up a morning shift at work but its short and i get off at 9a.m. so im gonna load my quad and pack my stuff tues night and ill leave right after work....so im thinkin ill be there between 1030 and 11.....so we could hit a trail for a bit if u wanted.....be lookin for me ...ill be in a 94 two tone red and sivler extra cab ford f150......see ya that morning

Doibugu2
07-12-2004, 10:53 AM
I have one of the first campsites reserved, I'll be in a old blue F150 with a pop up.

I'll be packed and ready to go!

spincr4hire
07-12-2004, 11:09 AM

you ******, I was wanting to ride your R :mad: , and have access to all your cleaning supplies...

k2-dawg
07-12-2004, 01:05 PM

Just means less lap traffic..................:devil:

You're so full of chit!!!

Motoman440
07-12-2004, 01:10 PM
Just means less lap traffic..................:devil:

I got something you can lap on!!!!

Taco
07-12-2004, 04:40 PM
I'll be there Thursday afternoon with Sasquatch. Got another buddy rolling in late Thursday night too. Dewey you better get yo *** down to Chief Logan.:mad: :macho

Doibugu2
07-12-2004, 08:01 PM
I got something you can lap on!!!!

You guys are queer!:eek2:

Bags are packed, be rolling out tomorrow around 3am. Should be a fun ride.:o

At least I'm not working.

k2-dawg
07-13-2004, 07:47 AM
Updated Forecast for LA (Logan Area).

07-13-2004, 09:00 AM
Count me out too. I gotta do some things for the wife...:(

Runnin Dumb will be there for sure..:macho

Motoman440
07-13-2004, 09:05 AM
Count me out too. I gotta do some things for the wife...:(

Runnin Dumb will be there for sure..:macho

ROTFLMAO!!!!:D Do ya want my ironing board avatare??? I also got one with washing machines and mopping the floor!!!!

Taco
07-13-2004, 02:15 PM
kweers:eek2:

07-13-2004, 02:15 PM
:D Shiaaaaaaaaat. I"m loaded and ready ta go..:blah:

I"m leavin now to go get beer...:devil:

Motoman440
07-13-2004, 02:55 PM
:D Shiaaaaaaaaat. I"m loaded and ready ta go..:blah:

I"m leavin now to go get beer...:devil:

Now that's a purty sight!!! Quad, tires, gas and cooler for ya brew all loaded up and ready to go!!! Throw a freakin stripper on there and you'll be all set!!!;)

07-13-2004, 03:22 PM
Throw a freakin stripper on there and you'll be all set!!!;)

I"m pickin up dad on thursday morning. Ya'll do what ya want...:eek2: :eek2:

jja125
07-13-2004, 04:13 PM
i'm thinking about going down for this one and maybe getting a couple of my buddies to go too. i can't get off work so i'd have to come down friday night and just ride saturday and i have to go back sunday a.m. is there somewhere you'all are meeting up or what? how do we know where to go to meet up with you guys??

chuckles
07-13-2004, 09:57 PM
AHHHH just finished packing up my gear....leaving at 9am....see some of you tomarrow night and the rest on thursday...looking forward to putting faces with the names guys...yall be carefull traveling...see yall soon...:D

wyndzer
07-14-2004, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by jja125
i'm thinking about going down for this one and maybe getting a couple of my buddies to go too. i can't get off work so i'd have to come down friday night and just ride saturday and i have to go back sunday a.m. is there somewhere you'all are meeting up or what? how do we know where to go to meet up with you guys??

Chief Logan State Park off of Rt. 10 in Logan, WV. We'll be around the camp after riding in the evenings. Should be the first few sites as you enter the campground.

batgeek
07-14-2004, 02:47 AM
y'all have fun now, y'hear! :)

sorry i can't make it :(

Bill Fuller
07-14-2004, 05:11 AM
Looks like little d won't be making it either.Sorry you can't make it Batgeek:( .I'll be leaving out first thing in the morning(Thurs),be in a Blazer pulling a trailer.May have to ask for a hand putting up the tent;)

See Ya

redrunner
07-14-2004, 06:11 AM
Well I debated going even after the ortho surgery last Friday, but i guess I won't after all. I'll drink my takillya at home. Can't make Sept ride either. ACL repair first week of that month. Once again take plenty of pics for us all to laugh at.
Have a good ride guy's!:D

k2-dawg
07-14-2004, 06:43 AM
Finally got all my chit together. Heading out around 3 or 4pm today, be there in an hour or so. :D

Pappy
07-14-2004, 06:55 AM
ya'll be safe and have fun:D

i have just got too much stuff rolling right now to break away:( but the september ride is looking good for me...maybe even the wife:eek2:

UglyMotha™
07-14-2004, 07:12 AM

i have just got too much stuff rolling right now to break away:( but the september ride is looking good for me...maybe even the wife:eek2:

great! now were all goin to starve to death :blah:

UglyMotha™
07-14-2004, 07:14 AM
Looks like little d won't be making it either.Sorry you can't make it Batgeek:( .I'll be leaving out first thing in the morning(Thurs),be in a Blazer pulling a trailer.May have to ask for a hand putting up the tent;)

See Ya

hey pud if you help me pitch my tent i'll help you pitch yours ;) :eek:

Pappy
07-14-2004, 07:16 AM
hey pud if you help me pitch my tent i'll help you pitch yours ;) :eek:

get pics i geuss:eek:

Motoman440
07-14-2004, 07:29 AM
Finally got my chit together as well. Headin out today around 4 or 5!!! :D

spincr4hire
07-14-2004, 07:51 AM
you fellars heading out today be careful...I'll be rolling in tomorrow afternoon, hopefully before 5.

So whats the head count up to?

wyndzer
07-14-2004, 09:43 AM

So whats the head count up to?

Probably should say down to:mad:

Oh well, that means less stopping and more riding.

spincr4hire
07-14-2004, 10:30 AM

No Pappy at H/M is like Cornflakes without milk:(

spincr4hire
07-14-2004, 10:40 AM
Probably should say down to:mad:

Oh well, that means less stopping and more riding.

Just going by this thread, I'm counting around 20 right now, that is IF everybody that says they are bringing a buddy actually is.

k2-dawg
07-14-2004, 11:33 AM
I counted about 20, give or take a couple.

Pappy
07-14-2004, 11:34 AM
No Pappy at H/M is like Cornflakes without milk:(

did i ever tell you all about me eating raisin bran with jim beam:confused:

trust me im depressed about not coming also:(

spincr4hire
07-14-2004, 12:05 PM
did i ever tell you all about me eating raisin bran with jim beam:confused:

did someone say sh*ting thru a screen door?...:eek:

k2-dawg
07-14-2004, 01:36 PM
Leaving the office now, see you boys at LA.

spincr4hire
07-14-2004, 01:42 PM
Leaving the office now, see you boys at LA.

lata...:cool:

wyndzer
07-14-2004, 01:43 PM
I'm leaving work to load up and go pick up Doug, see ya'll early in the morning.

Motoman440
07-14-2004, 01:45 PM
If I can get my freakin phone to quit ringin I'm outta here as well!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

red
07-14-2004, 03:29 PM
well i cant get off work so i aint gonna make it either.
guess ill see you guys in september

bradley300
07-15-2004, 02:16 AM
me and krismon are headed out thurs. nite around 930, should be rollin in around 1 or 2 am riday morning

jja125, just take 119 south off of 64 in charlestown WV and start looking for signs, it will take you straaight to the campground;)

UglyMotha™
07-15-2004, 07:37 AM
buncha sissy's in this thread :mad:

sorry to hear you guys can't make it though

spincr4hire
07-15-2004, 08:35 AM
rolling out at noon today, can't wait!:blah:

chuckles
07-18-2004, 09:34 AM
DAMN!! that was fun.

07-18-2004, 02:17 PM
Bum deal about wyndzer. When we left Doug was headed to the hospital to see how he was doing. He's gonna call me or post on here when he gets home to say what's goin on.

Wyndzer took a spill on the trail in 5th gear on his new yammi450. Rang his bell real good, he got a bad cut on the back of his arm and was bleeding bad. Pics of the cut will be posted soon.. Lots of bruises and scraps.

Ugly went off the mountain side and hit a tree head on about 8 or 9 feet off the ground....:eek2: He hit the only tree in the woods on the hill side so he got real Lucky. Distance to the bottom was 200+ foot.. He was OK, but the quad lost it's bumper to the trail Gods.

Dad wrecked,,,,AGAIN. His riding was done for the weekend after that. Just scrapes and bruises. Pics are below.

I ruined a rear tire,,,,AGAIN. 22 people showed up and we all had a blast, except for wyndzers wreck, that sucked but overall it was a good time and perfect weather I thought. Dusty one day the next day it rained on us for about 3 hours of the ride.... AGAIN

I"m gonna go unload...:cool:

redzoomer
07-18-2004, 02:57 PM
Sounds like a really good time?:( I hope Dad gets healed up quick. I'm sure wyndzer will... He is too mean to stay down! lol
Hate I missed all the drama! When is the Sept. date???? See ya'll then!

07-18-2004, 03:03 PM
I took a few pics while I was there. Click HERE (http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/hatfield_july_2004.htm) to see them.

Kristal from Kentuckyriders.com took a bunch of pics so stay tuned..:devil:

Pappy
07-18-2004, 04:15 PM
get better soon RD and wyndzer:(

wish i could have made it.

lost 2 teeth today in a wreck at my race:(

Tommy 17
07-18-2004, 04:26 PM

lost 2 teeth today in a wreck at my race:(

pappy smiling = :eek: :blah:

batgeek
07-18-2004, 04:31 PM
gall dang it! i said "stay safe!" gall dang it!

heal up quick you guys!

Pappy gonna need dentures? :D or ya just knocking teeth out to blend into the WV populace a little more?

redrunner
07-18-2004, 06:48 PM
Well for most of you, too bad about the battle scars. yeah what is the Sept date again? maybe I will hold off on the surgery to com'on down for that.
Glad to see you had a couple of dry days.:D

Motoman440
07-18-2004, 07:10 PM
Anyone know who this is???

Motoman440
07-18-2004, 07:25 PM
Jamie (Wyndzer) and Jeff from NCATV.COM workin on the Yamaha...

Motoman440
07-18-2004, 07:26 PM
RD gettin ready to ride...

Motoman440
07-18-2004, 07:27 PM
Chuckles shootin the BS...

Motoman440
07-18-2004, 07:28 PM
Dave and Doug (Doibugu2) listening to Chuckles BS...

Motoman440
07-18-2004, 07:30 PM
Had a great time!!! My pics are very few but thats all I got. Kinda forgot about the camera after the first day or so. See everyone in Sept if not sooner!!! Hope RD and Jamie are feelin better.

k2-dawg
07-18-2004, 07:51 PM
Nice save on a hill climb by Wyndzer with help from his NC buds....

k2-dawg
07-18-2004, 07:54 PM
Friday Waterways trailhead. Notice Motoman's gay *** pose.

k2-dawg
07-18-2004, 07:58 PM
Rico and UglyMotha exchanging riding advice. Not sure Ugly took him too serious tho, by the look on his face. And Rico seems a bit sleepy...

k2-dawg
07-18-2004, 08:03 PM
Did somebody just fart or is it in my pants? RD in foreground, pre-ride and pre-roll. Doibugu, Motoman (hidden), and UglyMotha in backround.

k2-dawg
07-18-2004, 08:09 PM
Taco in front looking for a clue. Spincr4hire, UglyMotha (I think), and Doibugu taking a break at Waterways.

k2-dawg
07-18-2004, 08:14 PM
Bill Fuller, Rico, Bradley300, Sasquatch, and Motoman should be looking for Bradley300's lug nuts, instead they're just bs'ing.

k2-dawg
07-18-2004, 08:16 PM
Rolling Thunder hillclimb, one steep sum ******. Sorry guys, no pics of the cage dancers.

k2-dawg
07-18-2004, 08:18 PM
Motoman doing some late night grillin' for me and Miller Lite Dave.

wex300
07-18-2004, 08:29 PM
had a good time as usual. jamie is doing good, still in lots of pain. lots of scrapes, stitches, BONE CHIPS, and bruises, but all in all, he's in pretty good spirits. he was going a little stir crazy and was ready to get out of the hospital this morning. apparently, his roommate babbled all night long. word to the wise, unless you bring your own staff to run the hospital, go to charleston for an er.

RD, jamie was sorry for trying to outdo you!

Doibugu2
07-18-2004, 08:45 PM
Great time again. It was actually sunny more days then it rained this year.

Great to see everyone again, and to meet a few more riders. See you next year.

Get well Jamie!

k2-dawg
07-18-2004, 08:51 PM
It was great to ride with all you guys and Kristal again this summer. Can't wait till the next ride.

Get well soon Wyndzer!!! Sorry to hear about your accident.

XCAdam89
07-18-2004, 09:19 PM
I am going to try to make it up for this one, never been to one before. :eek2:

popo
07-18-2004, 09:21 PM
um who got the jack *** award.

chuckles
07-18-2004, 09:25 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by popo
um who got the jack *** award. [/QUOTE

There were so many close runners that we have awarded 3.....RD, wyndzer, and Bradley is gonna get a new one....the STUPID award....cause he went way past jackass this year...

At least i think thats what the final vote was....let me know who and what u want on those plaques rico..

bradley300
07-18-2004, 09:53 PM
Bradley is gonna get a new one....the STUPID award....cause he went way past jackass this year...

[/B][/QUOTE]

what? i didnt even show up:confused:

wyndzer
07-18-2004, 10:26 PM
I actually feel pretty good. Ugly, let's see some pics.

All I know is that you can get alot for 3 dollas in Logan.:devil: :eek2:

Chino
07-18-2004, 11:44 PM
Glad to hear you guys had fun and everyone is at least okay, sorry I couldn't make it but i was out there passing a toothless man @ the races today named pappy :blah: :devil:

chuckles
07-18-2004, 11:49 PM

Just think what we could have got for 5 dollars wyndzer!!:eek2:

chuckles
07-18-2004, 11:51 PM
Bradley is gonna get a new one....the STUPID award....cause he went way past jackass this year...

what? i didnt even show up:confused: [/B][/QUOTE]

Damn bradley...that sure does look like u in that pic about 5 post ahead ofyours......must have been your evil twin huh....:D

spincr4hire
07-19-2004, 06:58 AM

glad you are ok Wyndzer..

and yes, the 3 dolla "mid-grind pass out" was classic:p

SO...when are the Sept. dates?

chuckles
07-19-2004, 07:04 AM
Yeah...when are the dates for Sept. Earlier in the month is better....at least for me.

Pappy
07-19-2004, 07:05 AM
Yeah...when are the dates for Sept. Earlier in the month is better....at least for me.

i say the week of labor day. crowds will be gone and trails open .......unless you guys have had enough WFO trail riding:confused:

and where in the hell iz the stories.....$3 and Ugly in logan...i gotta hear this!!!

chuckles
07-19-2004, 07:06 AM
Rolling Thunder hillclimb, one steep sum ******. Sorry guys, no pics of the cage dancers.

I got pics of the gage dancing RD....ill emial them to ya man.

redrunner
07-19-2004, 07:11 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Pappy
[B]i say the week of labor day. crowds will be gone and trails open .......unless you guys have had enough WFO trail riding:confused:

Yeah do it that first weekend, please. After that it is 6 weeks in a imobilzer thing and no riding until next year!!!!

07-19-2004, 07:14 AM
I forgot to add for those that didn't go. My ****** was fired from the drag strip/bar/hill climb...:o

I"d also like to say I'm glad i left the whiskey at home. This is the first year that I got to ride without a hangover..:D

Doibugu2's dad makes a mean deep fryed turkey... That needs to happen every dam ride.

Chuckles was not the size of person I expected..:eek:

I can't believe Taco the cave man actually left the house..

I need tire balls..

motoman and K2 are skeeeeeeeeeert of mud and rain..:p

The new yammi is faster than the new honda and dougs 310R is faster than both put together by my riding tests...:macho

Dad can't ride for chit.

Bradley needs to fire his mechanic.

Sorry to here about Cuz's grandma dying the first night we were there..:(

I"ve never seen a jiggly room dancer pass out in someones lap before...:huh

For not having ANY meat on his bones. Ugly can take a head on collision with a tree on the side of a mountain pretty dam good..

Littly Ugly has more spunk than any 15 year old I"ve ever met.

The 416 needs a topend rebuild. Me and Ugly were smokin up the woods the whole trip..

I don't think we'll ever ride rockhouse and it not rain on us..:mad:

Riding with no map, little gas and getting lost from the rest of the group sucks..

Spencer needs swingarm skid bolts bad..

Wyndzer needs his dale back..

Fat Jacks rocks.

I actually brought beer home this trip...:eek2:

chuckles
07-19-2004, 07:19 AM

Chuckles was not the size of person I expected..:eek:

I can't believe Taco the cave man actually left the house..

[/B]

Common man....u had to know i was fat before u showed up..i got cookie monster for an avitar for god's sake...LOL...and WE ALL are surprised taco rememberd to set his alarm clock.

Pappy
07-19-2004, 07:20 AM
i think we have crashing down to a science at hatfield:devil:

beer left? whut a bunch of pansies:blah:

07-19-2004, 07:24 AM
i think we have crashing down to a science at hatfield:devil:

Sitting 10 feet from ugly AFTER he missed a turn and layed in the weeds on the side of the mountain and not knowing he was there was a weird feeling after we found this out. No skid marks or anything. I waited for Bill F to show up, he dam near didn't make it. We went a little further, stopped, listened didn't here nothing for about 7 minutes. Decided to ride back down and there's ugly's quad gettin pulled up the hill side. He crawled up the side just in time to wave at big mike and let him know what was going on. If he hadn't he would have been left. We were so spread out on the trails the entire weekend that someone could have easily been lost on the trails if they went over the side..
:(

Some of us also had a 2 hour lead on half the group only to meet up with them on the trail and they were in front of us. There is one hell of a shortcut at rockhouse...:eek2: