PDA

View Full Version : If Alll Goes Well ....

Quad18star
06-14-2004, 09:41 PM
Well I don't know if any of you guys remember last week or the week before I was mentioning if I should take the Assistant Manager's position with the company I work for or not , since I dont have any management skills at all yet . But this morning my boss called me in to work to talk with him yet again . I told him I gave it some concideration over the weekend , and he said he wants me to be the assistant manger . The guys in head office want to be the one doing the hiring , and he said that if he doesn't get a say as to who they hire , he's gunna quit . He basically told me that if head office says I can't have the job , he's gunan quit . Well I gave it a lot of thought over the past weekend , and took the advice from a lot of the older guys on this site , like Pappy , Rico , Guy400 and a few others . It's worth the shot and if I don't like it I'll just drop back to my old full time position . If I do like it , it'll give me awesome experience in case I ever decide to get another job .... but if I do decide to stick it out with this company ... I'm looking at an excellent wage , full benefits and coverage including eye prescriptions , medical coverage , full dental coverage , they put money aside into a retirement savings plans for me , there's annual bonuses ( i got 100$ bonus at x-mas this year and i was only a part time employee) . Theres also free product training and other types of safety training . I get to go work down at the Toronto International Snowmobile Show ( largest sledding show in north america) Get to hang out with guys like Blair Morgan , Tucker Hibert etc . Might even get myself a race sponsorship for next year including use of the company vehicles and race trailer ( Brand new Duramax and a 40 foot enclosed race trailer) . Also I receive product discounts . I'm pretty excited about this job but I'm also a little nervous but I guess thats natural . Anyways thats my book about all this . So if all goes well I'm an Assistant Manager for the largest aftermarket parts and accessories dealerships in Canada as of tomorrow . :D

Toadz400
06-14-2004, 10:08 PM
Awesome man, congrats and good luck with the job. Hope you like it!

Cody_300ex
06-14-2004, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by Toadz400
Awesome man, congrats and good luck with the job. Hope you like it!

:cool:

86350x
06-15-2004, 03:39 AM
Does your company have a websight??? What clothing lines do you carry?

Take the job!

Quad18star
06-15-2004, 05:37 AM
www.royaldistributing.com We carry Fox , Thor , Shift , MSR . We can get Oneil , Moose , Sinisalo . Most every kind of clothing out there except for like the Division 4 kinda stuff .

JDiablo
06-15-2004, 05:42 AM
^^^ can we buy direct from you know?:p

Quad18star
06-15-2004, 06:04 AM
I wish I could but Head Office would be wondering why I've bought so many jerseys all from small to XXL and I wouldnt be able to get a discount on the stuff . :grr:

86350x
06-15-2004, 01:28 PM
Thanks quadstar, maybe I'll run into you up there this winter. Now that I got the new snowmobile, I plan on doing even more trips next season.