PDA

View Full Version : uncle lems for gump

bullwinkel
06-14-2004, 08:07 PM
hey there gump you got me into this racing now it is time to eat my dust oooooooooo how well you trained me . when you brother comes by you i dont want to here any excuses or crying.. It will be a good old fashion *** kicking. your bro. bullwinkel/:blah:

gump
06-14-2004, 10:18 PM
heck everyone else has been beating me lately, but you won't be one of them!!!!!!!!!!!!! :macho
with a name like bullwinkel you might get your *** kicked by a 9 year old at shelby...:D
i better hide my quad so you don't go to loosening up stuff on it.
i might even start backwards and give ya a chance...

Bonnie Cook
06-15-2004, 08:05 AM
Does this mean we are going to have some action in the Senior Class for a change!!

gump
06-15-2004, 10:45 AM
you got that right bonnie
edenfield and hunter can go for the win, but it's ny bro's *** !!!!!!!!!!

gump
06-15-2004, 10:52 AM
oh yeah and i like to welcome jerry drum to the senoir class, one of our riding buddies moving up from c class.. jerry had a great finish at greenville 6th place..it'll be some good racing in senoir now except for the "a" riders that moved in. but we'll catch em !!!!

gump
06-17-2004, 10:45 AM
it's gonna be hot sunday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dannys400ex
06-17-2004, 11:20 AM
damn it i want in on some of the old folks racing too.

gump
06-17-2004, 11:24 AM
lie :D

Dannys400ex
06-17-2004, 11:26 AM
i think im old enough to race in the vet class

gump
06-17-2004, 11:44 AM
they are fast as heck in that class, you should run 4 stroke b..
you'd have a better chance

Dannys400ex
06-17-2004, 12:16 PM
i talked with shon franklin who runs in that class and he told me i would stand a better chance in the vet class than in the c class cluster f----, he didnt say anything about b class. r they really fast too?

barry rhames
06-17-2004, 01:39 PM
no dont go to b look at the last results the top 2 passed everyone in a class:confused:

holeshot19
06-17-2004, 07:21 PM
do somekind of rain dance i would like a good ole slop race:D

barry rhames
06-17-2004, 08:52 PM
i have been all week but finaly passed out yesterday ill get back on it first thing in the morning

gump
06-17-2004, 10:19 PM
i'm with pineapple, a good ole mud run would be cool, but it aint gonna happen i don't think
there is no good class to run in the mideast for us rookies, cherrypickers in all classes, c class has very fast people just wanting to win instead of race, senoir has A riders that didn't win every race last year, vet has shon, a pro from last year and some other fast people, b class has adam bucannon a true A rider and some other true A riders..
if your of age to race vet or senoir it's all good, but bonnie needs to step in and make C class a true C class and move people up to make it fare for us that deserve to race C.. that's why i came to senoir to get out of the cluster f*%k of C class

barry rhames
06-17-2004, 10:58 PM
c class needs to be for firstyear racers instead of run it till you win racers no one should run more than one full season in c class if you run enough to be eligible for points and the million dollar question is why oh why does anyone want to trade money for winning a chance at real sponsors and the overall recognition of being a pro rider for a 4 stb championship season that is really a givin couse they are checking out on the rest of the class thers to of them that finished a head of every other A class rider in with the pros they cant make them run pro class couse it cost more to enter but i would want to. age has alot to do with itand these guys arent going to be young forever and they could be going alot farther if they would get out of b class and step up were they should belong im in the top 20% of the mid east there close to top ten were would they be if they started with the top20.ther i feel alittle better thanx yall had to get me stired up

gump
06-17-2004, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by barry rhames
c class needs to be for firstyear racers instead of run it till you win racers no one should run more than one full season in c class if you run enough to be eligible for points and the million dollar question is why oh why does anyone want to trade money for winning a chance at real sponsors and the overall recognition of being a pro rider for a 4 stb championship season that is really a givin couse they are checking out on the rest of the class thers to of them that finished a head of every other A class rider in with the pros they cant make them run pro class couse it cost more to enter but i would want to. age has alot to do with itand these guys arent going to be young forever and they could be going alot farther if they would get out of b class and step up were they should belong im in the top 20% of the mid east there close to top ten were would they be if they started with the top20.ther i feel alittle better thanx yall had to get me stired up yeah what he said.... :blah:

barry rhames
06-18-2004, 10:29 PM
hey gump ready for lems

gump
06-18-2004, 11:05 PM
gotta put my carb back together, wouldn't run for chit sunday at brown, but i'm ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ride my 300ex if i have to :macho

barry rhames
06-19-2004, 07:15 AM
you better get on it its saturday oh yeah i have a skid plate here just for you its been to cali and back still brand new

jjhhdrum
06-26-2004, 01:04 PM
[hey gump any body riding sunday
[

gump
06-26-2004, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by jjhhdrum
[hey gump any body riding sunday
[ going to brushy at around noon or later, wanna go ? not really sure what time cause jeff is golfing early and barry can't go late so not sure, might go earlier and stay and wait on jeff