PDA

View Full Version : moving to south carolina

Rkhard
06-13-2004, 09:47 PM
ok i know there is another post but the dates are spread out. im moving to west columbia this week so i have to find a new crew to roll with. i want to know of any sand dunes around coumbia or wherever the closest dunes are but i love to trail ride being from kentucky. also have a quad set up to run the mid souths from here and i hear yall have a mid east series wouldnt mind hookin up with someone for some of that. i ride a banshee normaly but also own a kfx 700 i toy with now and then but i generaly reserve it for racing. thanks in advance for anyone that can help me out finding a new riding crew

Rkhard
06-14-2004, 10:36 PM
come on someone has to be in south carolina near columbia that knows where the best places to ride are

holeshot19
06-24-2004, 05:09 AM
sumpter national forest were they race dirt bike enduros but they have 18 miles of woods trail for quads and bikes they also have sand it those i race the mideast and live about 70 miles friom columba some of my friends from there come up this way to ride at whitemire its probally thirty minuties from colunbia up 1-26

Raptor4439
06-24-2004, 07:57 PM
well yeah there are a few places but not many. I live in Hartsville, SC. Columbia is about a 2 hour ride for me. As for dunes there is a small place called salti arabia, its about 25 minutes from me. Tracks.. there are a few here and there, one in bishopville, one in Greenville, and 2 in society hill. There is some more but thats all i can think of. Im headin down to strawberry hill MX park in greenville saturday for a race. I dont know if you've got here yet or about to move here but if your here try and come down.

Rkhard
06-26-2004, 11:43 AM
well im just now getting here and getting set up but sad news is i busted a shock on my banshee on the move down here somehow the front shock blew out dont understand how but it did oh well i still have the kfx 700 to ride if i have to. hit me up as im up online now and wanting to know anywhere i can ride

06-26-2004, 12:38 PM
im going to LBL now with my 450r...meet me there

Rkhard
06-26-2004, 01:13 PM
uh jumbo you didnt read somthing bro i moved to south carolina bro so LBL is a bit to far to pick up and go to ride

stonerider250x
06-27-2004, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by Raptor4439
well yeah there are a few places but not many. I live in Hartsville, SC. Columbia is about a 2 hour ride for me. As for dunes there is a small place called salti arabia, its about 25 minutes from me. Tracks.. there are a few here and there, one in bishopville, one in Greenville, and 2 in society hill. There is some more but thats all i can think of. Im headin down to strawberry hill MX park in greenville saturday for a race. I dont know if you've got here yet or about to move here but if your here try and come down.

y didnt you show up at strawberryhill?

Out_Sider
06-27-2004, 08:40 AM
he couldnt get the 400 running again

Raptor4439
06-27-2004, 08:30 PM
yeah it had a burned up valve, sorry i couldn't come i wanted to come sooo bad. but ill come down next practice date, if anything else dont fall off or break on the 400 : \

Out_Sider
06-28-2004, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by Raptor4439
yeah it had a burned up valve, sorry i couldn't come i wanted to come sooo bad. but ill come down next practice date, if anything else dont fall off or break on the 400 : \

ya, dammn ex's :p :blah:

that 440 doesn't intimidate me :macho :cool: