View Full Version : Woody Woodpecker graphics...

signboy
03-25-2002, 12:43 AM
I'm making me a set of Woody racing logos for my quad. Just thought I'd show everybody what they are going to look like. If anybody is interested in some let me know.

http://jeffrowlanddesigns.com/images/personal_photos/jeffs_400ex_with_graphics.jpg

image fixed

Taco
03-25-2002, 06:49 AM
about what price would we be looking at? and what all does it cover?

CBW
03-25-2002, 07:04 AM
ok that looks like the right side of a CR80 throttle jockey graphics kit..........and if it is what do you do about the left side that is cut out for the holes in the air scoop:huh .....cause i have been looking for some of these for a bout a year now......so if you can really make them,,,,,,and the left side isnt all cut out.........let me know....all i want is the right and left "woody".......the tj kit is 85.00 and has a lot of other stickers i do not want.......oh yeah can you make it without the flames????........but have the checkered flag in the shape of flames...???

signboy
03-25-2002, 08:56 AM
Dang it, I can't get the picture fixed. Stupid red X.

(EDIT) Picture Fixed (EDIT)

As for your questions. The cost will probably be about $30.00 per set of 2 (left/right) at that size which is about 16" long. This includes just the woody logos, the other stripes are part of my Factory FX graphics kit.

your question regarding that it looks like the cr80 graphics, well they all look like that, that's the factory racing logo. No the left side isn't cut out, I make these myself they are complete. As for removing the flames and changing the checkers into a flame, no problem but it will cost more because it has to be re-drawn.

I'll get that picture fixed ASAP and I'll post pictures when it's done.

03-25-2002, 09:28 AM
Can yoy make other graphics also? i was thinking something like sopranos graphics or some kinda burt reynolds style from cannanball run or the smokey series not really sure what but something like that....

signboy
03-25-2002, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by yella400ex
Can yoy make other graphics also? i was thinking something like sopranos graphics or some kinda burt reynolds style from cannanball run or the smokey series not really sure what but something like that....

Got a picture of what you want?

CBW
03-25-2002, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by signboy
Dang it, I can't get the picture fixed. Stupid red X.

(EDIT) Picture Fixed (EDIT)

As for your questions. The cost will probably be about $30.00 per set of 2 (left/right) at that size which is about 16" long. This includes just the woody logos, the other stripes are part of my Factory FX graphics kit.

your question regarding that it looks like the cr80 graphics, well they all look like that, that's the factory racing logo. No the left side isn't cut out, I make these myself they are complete. As for removing the flames and changing the checkers into a flame, no problem but it will cost more because it has to be re-drawn.

I'll get that picture fixed ASAP and I'll post pictures when it's done.

cool....put me down for a set and pm me when you have them done,,,,,,,,,you dont have to change the flag and stuff though..........
CW

03-25-2002, 03:15 PM
I'll take an order...... $30.00, can't beat that!!:cool:
Nice job Signboy!

signboy
03-25-2002, 04:13 PM
Thanks, I'll let everybody know when they are ready to start shipping. It will probably be late next week.

Nausty
03-25-2002, 07:12 PM
If it turns out good I'm pretty sure we will end up getting them. A while ago i started a thread about this too because I thought it would be cool to put on the woody woodpecker.

Moto92
03-25-2002, 11:12 PM
Im interested in getting a set. Your pic isnt showing and I tried the link to your site and it didnt work either so hook me up with a pic of them :D