PDA

View Full Version : Try to read this

roostin_dale
06-13-2004, 02:08 PM
It was in another forum, some guy with girl troubles, it is long but just read a little. He is VERY confusing and says "dat" all the time...I dunno, i just thought it was funny

there is no period in this whole thing

yo whad up well its kind of a long story but here goes well im in the tenth grade but in the first semester i was jus chillin checkin out all the fine girls that jus came in from middle school and i noticed this one girl i found somthin interestin bout her but didnt think much of it then later on i started havin like a crush on her and most of the school was at this pep rally durin the mornin then i felt like she was lookin righ at me but im not sure if it was me or some black guys in bak of me cuz i heard she had a thing for blk guys back den and den in third period i was talkin bout her to my friend askin if he knew her and he said nah but then my friend das a girl said she knew who i was talkin bout and she told me dat dat was the girl dat said i was cute and i got all happy and @#%$ dat was on a friday but on monday i found out that it wasnt her dat thought i was cute it was some other girl and then i told my friend to try to hook me up wit dat girl i had the crush on and my other friend was tryna hook me up as well and then durin nutrition my friend pointed at me to the girl and asked her if i was cute and she said no den she asked if she would hook up wit me and she said no cuz she didnt kno me den my friend asked her if she would like to get to kno me and she said no so i was like kinda messed upb ou dat the whole day but i got over dat and den she was bein all mean to me kind of but i figured it was cuz sh didnt kno me and she liked some guy dat was blk and dat made it harder for me and i wrote her a letter dat said all dis sweet stuff but she got scared wit dat cuz it was a little bit to much game and she was scared of me and @#%$ for some reason but i look mean cuz i dont smile when im walkin but im coo den before we got on christmas vacation i finally went up to her myself and introduced myself but she already knew my name so i felt kinda weird but then we were talkin untill we got to the front of the school and she jus walkd off didnt say bye or anything so i just left then the next day she was walkin alone after schoo and i was like why u walkin alone and she said cuz i have noone to walk with and i was like ill walk wit u and den she saw her friends across the street and told them to go walk wit her so i jus left cuz i felt she didnt even wanna talk to me den i didnt talk to her again i saw her walkin from school durin vacation but then we got back from christmas vacation and i thought i had gotten over her but then again the feelins came back i still liked her or had a crush on her since i didnt kno her dat well but anyways i was walkin wit my friend after schoo and i saw her walkin with one of her friends and my friend knew dat i liked her and everythin and he shouted my name out loud enough for her to hear it and then we were walkin infront of those girls and then the girls friend shouted her name so i can hear and there were these guys that went infront of me and my friend walkin behind the girls and they were whistlin and @#%$ and i gotta admit i did get kinda jealous and mad at the same time cuz they were makin asses out theirselves but i was like walked infront of them and told hte girls"those guys are tryin to holla at u guys"and they said who and i was like those guys in bak of u and then they said ewwww and we were jus wlakin wit them and then i said peace ou to them cuz i got home already then the next day my friend saw the girl in the lockers and asked her if she wanted to walk with me after schoo and she said"ya ill walk with him"but my friend told me dat she sounded like kinda excited so i was like @#%$ is she gettin interested in me or naw cuz i felt she didnt like me but then as we got to know eachother a little better i felt she kinda had a thing for me but then i asked her if she liked anyone and she said she did some guy with green eyes dat i kno and durin lunch i finished gettin her number cuz i had asked for it the day before and she gave it to me at lunch then like five mins later i see her kissin that guy so i got mad and ish and i thought i woudl get over her after dat but i didnt then a few weeks later she didnt go to school for bou three or two days and then when i was in fifth period taking a test she came into my room to check out cuz her mom wanted her to go to another school becuz she was gettin transfered becuz she went to a kickback and got drunk and really messed up and her mom thought she had gotten raped or gangbanged thats what i heard and that guy wit the green eyes told me dat at that kick back she was drunk so sh told like three guys to @#%$ her she was like"@#%$ me @#%$ me"and that whoel day i was mad and sad but i got through that and i keep hearin stories dat she gives head and when she came into my class room the last time i saw her i didnt kno she was in there cuz i was takin a test and my friend was like look and i was like what and i saw her and i nodded to her like sayin whas up and she looked at me for five seconds or more just smiling admiring me or somthin and i tried callin her since dat day like ill call her one day then call her a week later then a week later and so on but she never answeres only her lil brother or mom or big brothers and i really wanted to tell her how i felt about her in her face cuz other people would tell her how i feel bout her but i never did i was gonna but then i didnt kno she got introuble im confused i mean did she like me or didnt she cuz she would give me some signs like once we were in the rain and she went to go put her shoes on cuz it was rainin and she had sandles and i went to the girls locker room wit her and i was waitin outside gettin wet and she came out and said"lets go ur getting all soaked"and before dat she could have gotten a ride with her friend and i asked her y didnt u go with ur friend and she said"cuz i didnt wanna leave u alone"somthin like dat and i kept thinkin bout that look she gave me the last time i saw her so help me out on what should i do should i keep tryna contact her or just forget about her completely becuz of those rumors and my friend says she has pics of her bein at that kick back all over guys and stuff so idk so help me out aight peace

WOracing
06-13-2004, 02:13 PM
:huh i got 1/4 way done and got bored...

roostin_dale
06-13-2004, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by WOracing

haha me too..i couldn't understand him

Cody_300ex
06-13-2004, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by WOracing

Me too. Thats about how 3/4 of the people at my school talk like. :rolleyes:

chucked
06-13-2004, 06:10 PM
did he write it like that on purpose, what an idiot.

06-13-2004, 06:22 PM
i now want to end my life knowing someone that stupid exists

roostin_dale
06-13-2004, 06:29 PM
it hurts my head trying to read it:(

LilDacktyle
06-13-2004, 07:00 PM
is this a joke or something. "dat" guy is one dumbass.

roostin_dale
06-13-2004, 07:04 PM
its not a joke...

www.becomeaplayer.com it was in the forums:o

06-13-2004, 07:06 PM
yo dog wassup

roostin_dale
06-13-2004, 07:08 PM
lmao dude your a queer..i remember you from before...you were makin fun of pappy's kid

chucked
06-13-2004, 07:18 PM
whoa, it took me a second to figure out what was goin on....

redrider69
06-13-2004, 07:54 PM
i feel way stupider oh **** dat aint even a word. by reading that and thats like 5 mins of my life dat i cant get back that blows

310Rduner
06-13-2004, 08:06 PM
I think I need glasses now, my eyes almost hurt from having to strain to keep my place without any freakin periods.

SRH
06-13-2004, 08:14 PM
no wonder the kid cant get laid, hes annoying, illiterate and ****in stupid

Jingle #11
06-13-2004, 09:43 PM
he must have been to a crack smoking kik back too many times. god that kid has some problems.