PDA

View Full Version : Hetrick's prices

crashinmatt
03-24-2002, 08:55 PM
I was wondering what is the price of the Hetrick's 425 kit? Also, what is included in the kit? And, what needs to be sent? I'm just looking around right now and when i checked the website it didnt have a price for the 425 kit. One more question, im assuming the kits include a cam, what cam is it? Thanks

CBRSLIDER
03-24-2002, 09:25 PM
Call for the prices. The cam is included and depends on which cam you want. I got a web cam when I had them do my motor. It works awesome. My 416 kit was just under $500.

Ray

shook
03-24-2002, 09:33 PM
Is it fast and did u lose a lot of bottum end and if you had to do it again would you go with the same cam and bore or would u go with a 426 bore Ive heard that cam is good but when it really starts to work you have to shift almost like its a little bit to much cam whats your opinion THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT

hetrick425ex
03-25-2002, 06:30 AM
hey, yeah like ray said call my uncle rich hetrick...(814)676-0477 or email him at hetrickracing@hetrickracing.com , anyway i have a hetrick 425 motor right now...wow, i will say it is the most insane quad i have ever rode, the power is amazing, i went with the 425cc 88mm Wiseco piston and web cam, i am using 20in razr rear tires right now and i can wheelie in the mud/snow! i need to go with one tooth bigger front sproket on the front to keep the front down, yesturday i was riding on a motocross track by my house for the first time this year and only the second time i have ridin the 400 and my lap times are 15 secs faster than they were after 3 years of riding my 300 haha i cant wait to race this year and romp cause i did alright on my 300 and now i have twice the power and suspension.... Watch out Raptors! haha
i dont knwo if this helped but i figured id throw in my $.02
Later Guys,
Casey

CBRSLIDER
03-25-2002, 07:02 AM
Morning Casey.

Shook,
I can feel a little loss in bottom end but nothing significant. I rode Casey's 425 and really liked the bottom end that it had. If I were to do it again that(415) is how I would have it done. BUT belive me there is nothing wrong with the 416. I am more than happy with it and the price was definatly right. The 416 revs real fast and yes to keep it in the power curve you do have to shift often. That would be the case if you were shooting across a flat open area, but for the woods it works just fine in second and third.

Ray

Dave400ex
03-25-2002, 08:47 AM
I am going to Email Hetrick`s. I`ll let you know what he says.