PDA

View Full Version : Rode a YFZ yesterday

Out_Sider
06-13-2004, 11:51 AM
holy crap!! i only used first gear because i was just riding it around the pits.and first on this thing feels like 3rd on mine!! it pulls like a motha :eek2: i have yet to ride a 450r, but the yfz is an all out badass. all it had was dg bumper, dg propegs, renthal bars, and a e series slip on. and it pulled!! i've never rode anything like this...and i know that everyone has rode one and im behind about riding it..but the opportunity never came up. All i can say is that my next quad will probably be the Yamaha YFZ450 :devil:

brazilian rider
06-13-2004, 04:54 PM
Go for it!
You won`t be sorry!

rollie
06-13-2004, 05:12 PM
haha my friend can clear a 25 footer in first:eek: :eek2:

lol....ive riden one in 4th.....fast!!!!!!!:blah:

jdz400
06-13-2004, 09:12 PM
get one you wont be dissappointed!!:devil: :devil:
i love mine just cant wait to put a pipe on it:devil: :D

Rebelrider4OOex
06-14-2004, 04:40 PM
i think u shoulds ride it agian and accually get it out of 1st gear before so go and buy 1...... i havent yet had the chance to ride one but i hope i do because im planning on getting eeither the 450r or yfz over the winter

Out_Sider
06-15-2004, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by Rebelrider4OOex
i think u shoulds ride it agian and accually get it out of 1st gear before so go and buy 1...... i havent yet had the chance to ride one but i hope i do because im planning on getting eeither the 450r or yfz over the winter

i will ride one again before i buy one, but i have a good while before i need to get one..my dad was thinking maybe this winter, or next spring...but he's so hooked on building my 300ex that it may be a lil longer of a wait for the yfz450

Toadz400
06-15-2004, 02:08 PM
I've ridden one and I must say the power and speed is very impressive. I have yet to ride a 450R also, but I talked to a Honda dealer when I was interested in a 450R and he said that the YFZ is a bit quicker stock...but that's just a tiny bit, nothing that would make it walk away from it in a drag. I

just have to find someone around here that has a 450R so I can ride one and make up my mind.