PDA

View Full Version : urban youths birthday bash vid

Juggalo
06-13-2004, 12:11 AM
http://quadfmx.com/videos/josh_bday_bash.WMV

heres a little video of our party over at josh's house in milwaukee. check out that cake!

toomeyshee87
06-13-2004, 10:16 PM
looks sweet man! Normington has got some skills!
looks like a nice place to ride:macho

Juggalo
06-14-2004, 12:39 AM
haha thanks yeah it was ok to ride there but our track over here is way better and our rev 3 landing here is awesome, that one was just too small but it didn't work out too bad. have you seen any of our other vids yet? when you gonna hit that kicker i sold you over a year ago!? i wanna see our old beast in action again damn it!

toomeyshee87
06-14-2004, 12:42 AM
ya ive seen all of the other vids i think..all sweet!
i dunno about the ramp, its not really on the top of my list right now. im trying to work and pay some bills that are a bit overdue. haha
plus i dunno if the banshee is up to it. i wanna get a yfz cuz ive ridden them and i like them waaaaay better but, the budget cant quite handle it cuz im gonna be buying a car pretty soon 2:o

Juggalo
06-14-2004, 10:39 AM
man your banshee can take that jump no problem. we jump banshees off the rev 3 all the time and they have stock suspension. we even take blasters off the rev and a 300ex has done it a couple times too. your banshee will make that jump no problem. in fact now that i think about it my friend has jumped that jump before on his banshee too. you got those pep shocks you'll be fine!

toomeyshee87
06-14-2004, 10:57 AM
haha ok man ill take your word for it... when i get time ill take it out to the pit cuz guetters made a landing the out there the last time they came up. at least i dont gotta worry about getting 25 loads of dirt to my house:p