PDA

View Full Version : Jim Stack in 2nd on a kawi

blaster2000
06-12-2004, 08:27 PM
Gncc racing says Jim Stack in second on a kawi? that doesnt seem right:D he shuld be unbanned so we can hear his side of the story.

gump
06-12-2004, 08:28 PM
god no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PrairieFrisbee
06-13-2004, 07:55 AM
I agree..unban this guy...everyone gave him such a hard time..either deserved or not..the guy put his money where his mouth is and finished second..plus some of his post were freaking funny!!

Meek
06-13-2004, 10:58 PM
I talked with Stack just before the race, he seamed pretty cool. He said he was just trying to get everyone fired up, not trying to piss anyone off.

popo
06-14-2004, 01:03 AM
He was kind of funny to watch go thru the whoops.

Meek,myself and Ben watched Kilby take a nose dive on a step up double going over the bars and drag him under the quad. Thank god he was ok and just popped up and rode off.

Meek
06-14-2004, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by popo
He was kind of funny to watch go thru the whoops.

Meek,myself and Ben watched Kilby take a nose dive on a step up double going over the bars and drag him under the quad. Thank god he was ok and just popped up and rode off.

It scared the chit out of all of us.

I give him a 10 on the handstand

crayfz
06-14-2004, 03:34 AM
I saw that hand stand to, I thought that big thing was going to break him in half.

ranger400ex
06-14-2004, 06:55 AM
Yep, talked to stack and he wound up being a pretty cool guy, he rode the wheels off the prairie he had just bought the night before (it had 3.2miles on it) and everything was bone stock...we saw him after the race...he probably had 1500+ worth of damage to it already... maybe Harlen or Rico can let him back on...he just wanted to pull a few chains.

And Kilby shouldn't have walked away from that crash...holy $hit that looked awful!!!!:eek2: :eek2:

06-14-2004, 07:07 AM
Originally posted by ranger400ex
maybe Harlen or Rico can let him back on...he just wanted to pull a few chains.

He should pay attention to what chains he pull's....:o :rolleyes:

Ryan
06-14-2004, 09:36 AM
Never let chit stack come back!

Admin
06-14-2004, 09:54 AM
Yeah, I talked with Stack and he apoligized about the way he handled himself on the site and about the Jeff & Dunlap comments.

ranger400ex
06-14-2004, 10:17 AM
We mentioned to him that it would be definitely in his best interest to apologize to all those whom he cornered. I know he was making the rounds before and after the race. he supposed to give Rico a big kiss too.

probably the first time in EXriders history that a guy that acts and makes like a huge #$@#$ is actually not one, just went a little overboard.

maybe he can change his ways.

blaster2000
06-14-2004, 05:00 PM
yeah let him back...he was talkin alot of s*** but still he backed it up on a stock prarie that he had no practice on before and still came in 2nd against a 800cc thats preety damn good. he does ride kinda funny in that pic on here though :devil:

Prairiewrench
06-14-2004, 05:11 PM
Who had a 800 in that class?
I heard Stakk was there in his pink skirt by the Dunlap camp with a bullhorn babling on and on! Did anyone happen to see that or hear what he was saying?
I guess Cain did ok on my Prairie there considering he had to sit the whole race or the seat would fly off because of a broken latch spring and he had never been on it at all before the race!

PrairieFrisbee
06-14-2004, 06:32 PM
PrairieWrench...just curious...when the seat latch broke.did anyone think of trying to bungy it down or something..or take it off altogether..man that had to be hell riding that thing sitting down the whole race..I think I would have been pitting and coming up with something.

BTW..with regards to the Stack remarks...if the man is big enuf to admit he pushed it...that should be good enuf for everyone..things were said on both sides that went a lil too far..just MHO.

Dan229
06-14-2004, 06:45 PM
I say Stakk should remain banned; how long is up to the Admins on here and Stakk himself. Maybe he can correct his ways but in my view he not only cast a bad light on himself but on racing and especially the other utility riders by acting like a total Jack *** on here like he did. I am a moderator on another ATV site and I certainly couldn’t tell he was joking on some of the posts he made and I would have kicked him off the site too. Ole boy needs to keep his mouth shut in my opinion and take it up in person with who ever he has a problem with. I have been rammed in races and had my ATV damaged by sport bikes b/c I couldn’t get out of the way fast enough. I don’t need the majority of the field in a pizzy mood due to some joker causing a big stink and utility riders in general getting caught in the middle.

wyndzer
06-14-2004, 06:56 PM
SO did anybody get any pics of Stacks girl? Is she really hot?

Pappy
06-14-2004, 07:31 PM
no..but i caught him playing gay chicken:devil:

blaster2000
06-14-2004, 07:42 PM
HAHAHAHA.........PRARIEWRENCH i thought kilbys bike was an 800 im not sure though i just figured that sorry if im wrong...... and one last thing about stack who really cares about what he said he apologized mostly to everyone he said bad s*** to.. so get over it

bradley300
06-14-2004, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by wyndzer
SO did anybody get any pics of Stacks girl? Is she really hot?

she's was sure a sight for sore eyes after the PA race was over:blah:

popo
06-15-2004, 12:43 AM
I am with Dan229, keep him banned. If he was so apologtetic about his comment's. Than why was he repeating himself on a bullhorn sitting on the back of a quad Sat morning.

Meek
06-15-2004, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by popo
I am with Dan229, keep him banned. If he was so apologtetic about his comment's. Than why was he repeating himself on a bullhorn sitting on the back of a quad Sat morning.

I missed that one.

I did see Ranger400ex looking up his skirt.

Dunlap
06-15-2004, 04:50 AM
I think he was funny, let him back on. I think it was even funnier that he told us how fast his Honda was but he showed up on a Kawie. I think he still lives with his daddy Frank.:D

ranger400ex
06-15-2004, 06:37 AM
Mickey...you feeling alright man?? I think Stack is turning you around...you do have a soft side:D

jcsact
06-15-2004, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
no..but i caught him playing gay chicken:devil:

What is Gay Chicken???:confused:

Pappy
06-15-2004, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by jcsact
What is Gay Chicken???:confused:

well i havent played because i just dont swing that way:devil:

but Johnny C explained it to me in great detail....

basically you have to choose an oponent and act gayer then him. the one who is the gayest wins:confused: :huh

in that picture they are obviously at the sword-fighting stage :eek:

cdalejef
06-15-2004, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by jcsact
What is Gay Chicken???:confused: PM Johnny C and ask him!

jcsact
06-15-2004, 09:48 AM
Thanks for clearing that up Jeff & Pappy. Once you said Johnny C it all fell into place. :blah:

I thought Stakk was the guy with his back to the camera but once I looked at the pic closer I figured out who he was. :huh Pink really brings out the color in his eyes. :o

ranger400ex
06-15-2004, 11:48 AM
actullay Harlen was talkin smack to Jim Stack...."Mine is smaller than yours....and I can prove it":eek:

Sorry Harlen...paybacks are hell (I remember a comment about a plaque donator):D

Pappy
06-15-2004, 11:51 AM
i didnt realize harlen was in that picture honestly:o he looks like a little boy from behind:devil:

Admin
06-15-2004, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by ranger400ex
actullay Harlen was talkin smack to Jim Stack...."Mine is smaller than yours....and I can prove it":eek:

Sorry Harlen...paybacks are hell (I remember a comment about a plaque donator):D

No offense taken, you made 4 Stroke A 8th Place finisher, Jeff Miller's Day with your race entry. He wouldn't have gotten a plaque if it weren't for you, so far this year, you have donated 5 plaques to would be unlucky racers:blah: Great Job :cool:

Sorry Ben, you begged for it:devil: :eek2:

Bill Fuller
06-15-2004, 11:59 AM
Let Stack back and talk smack,I loved his stories.The only posts I laugh at harder are Monkey Boys and SlapNuts.

lukester720
06-15-2004, 12:11 PM
I noticed that it was staak's birthday today, are you guys sending him a card? Lol

ranger400ex
06-15-2004, 12:12 PM
Remind me to tell that ****** that his plaque is because of me. I love helping out the ATV community in anyway I can.

Sword fighting with Stack is not the way I do it though. We just shook hands...looks like you took it a bit far.

BMW

Meek
06-15-2004, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
he looks like a little boy from behind:devil:

:eek2:

popo
06-16-2004, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by EXriders Admin
No offense taken, you made 4 Stroke A 8th Place finisher, Jeff Miller's Day with your race entry. He wouldn't have gotten a plaque if it weren't for you, so far this year, you have donated 5 plaques to would be unlucky racers:blah: Great Job :cool:

Sorry Ben, you begged for it:devil: :eek2:

Ben come race in Vet, maybe with my 19th and 20th place finishes I might get a plaque too.