PDA

View Full Version : HMF/White bros combo on 300ex

Cody_300ex
06-12-2004, 04:11 PM
Does anybody run a HMF slip-on on White-bros headpipe on there 300ex? My dad and I were talkin about exhasts today and he really like's the full White bros. system but i told him that they were known to brake and get leaks at the silencer so I told him that i really liked HMF but there only come in a slip-on and I've heard of people take a HMF slip-on and use a White Bros. as the head pipe. So anybody that runs this set-up have you had any problems out of it?

MotoX3
06-12-2004, 05:48 PM
me and partyboy300ex put this combo on his 300....you have to take off the brake fluid thing by the frame....we didnt have time to put it back on but once you get the pipes on he thinks itll fit back....its a tight squeeze thought...plenty loud....just a warning though-idk if the brake fluid thing will go back on in the stock spot,and like i said,its a tight fit

Cody_300ex
06-12-2004, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by MotoX3
me and partyboy300ex put this combo on his 300....you have to take off the brake fluid thing by the frame....we didnt have time to put it back on but once you get the pipes on he thinks itll fit back....its a tight squeeze thought...plenty loud....just a warning though-idk if the brake fluid thing will go back on in the stock spot,and like i said,its a tight fit

I've already moved it, my stock pipe has already melted it partly

Cody_300ex
06-13-2004, 09:24 AM
bump

bradley300
06-13-2004, 07:57 PM
ive got the pro circut silencer w/ white brothers header, works great. i dont see what the prob would be, the hmf is made to bolt up to a stock header and the whitebrothers header bolts up to a stock silencer, so it should be ok.

Cody_300ex
06-13-2004, 10:31 PM
anybody else?