PDA

View Full Version : bored in vegas

350twin
06-12-2004, 01:03 PM
im really pissed off! vegas is really starting to suck i live all the way on the south east end of vegas and mi entire back yard was desert until they started building houses every where houses i used to go riding behind samboyd staidum out at the swamps that is until they tore it down and started building houses.there were 2 tracks out there and hundreds of people would go out and have fun little kids on 50's first learning to ride to big guys w/ 250's on the big track. and they tore it down and theres no where to ride anymore if any one knows of any good places to ride or wana meet up and rip up what is left let me know because im bored!

Tim

stiffy
06-17-2004, 07:53 AM
Well I can't go ridin with ya cause I just moved to Utah but we used to ride at Pabco all the time. Have you went to Nellis yet? it's fun but when you get there drive all the way to the sand it's better there. Also if you go south on Las Vegas Blvd. past Silverado Ranch (that's where I lived) there is a dry lake bed on the left side of the road and it has a bunch of sandy washed out stuff. hope this helps.

350twin
06-17-2004, 01:01 PM
kool ill have to check it out i have bean to nellis but it just doesnt compare to dumont but thanks anyway man

cooper505
06-21-2004, 01:36 PM
dude i know just how you feel. the exact same thing happened to me in so cal.

so i moved to nor cal. lots of places to ride up here.