PDA

View Full Version : Flat track tires

Striker49
06-11-2004, 01:42 AM
Trying to get some recommendations on a set of flat track tires. I need to know what brand I need to look for, the best prices, and where to get em. Tryin to get into TT this fall and im in the process of pricing everything at the moment and any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

TC426EX
06-11-2004, 10:21 PM
You have 2 choices... American Racers or Hoosiers.... I personally like the American Racers, but its up to you. I got mine through Nac's, so I would start with them. Otherwise call Baldwin's, Kand K or East Coast ATV... Pm me if you cant find the phone #'s.

06-11-2004, 10:24 PM
how are you going to race when you cant even ride :huh ...:blah: we need to meet up @ lbl again & race...this time i have a feeling i will win....i want some street tires so i can drive my trx to work..will the Hoosiers do well for this or is another tire better...

Cody_300ex
06-12-2004, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by Striker49
Trying to get some recommendations on a set of flat track tires. I need to know what brand I need to look for, the best prices, and where to get em. Tryin to get into TT this fall and im in the process of pricing everything at the moment and any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Hey Striker are you racing at the McCracken county fair in two weeks? I'll be there on my 300ex.

TC426EX
06-12-2004, 08:44 PM
Is that the Phil McCracken fair?? LOL

Cody_300ex
06-12-2004, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by TC426EX
Is that the Phil McCracken fair?? LOL

I dont get it? :confused:

TC426EX
06-12-2004, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by Lil_300Ex_Kid
I dont get it? :confused:

Ah, come on man...

Phil McCracken = Fill my crack in!!! LOL

Cody_300ex
06-12-2004, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by TC426EX
Ah, come on man...

Phil McCracken = Fill my crack in!!! LOL

Ohhhh lol! I've been up since 4:00 AM so im a bit tired.

Striker49
06-14-2004, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by Lil_300Ex_Kid
Hey Striker are you racing at the McCracken county fair in two weeks? I'll be there on my 300ex.

Dunno, prolly not. I have to get my **** fixed first, which is stupid b/c its been broke for the past month. I had a chance to race the Graves County fair this past weekend but once again, my axles having problems...i think if i throw it off a cliff itll do more good than its doin now.
TT wont come until sometime this fall so ill ride all summer, but i at least need to get my quad fixed. Im goin wednesday to have it looked at b/c i cant figure out wtf is wrong with it...which is technically nothin but it keeps managin to mess up. OK, anyways...
Thanks for the input guys and any more suggestions would be great.

Thanks agian.