View Full Version : Fab-Tech atv

pteknique
06-10-2004, 05:05 PM
A friend of mine bought a swingarm from Fab-Tech on the 1st. The guy JJ said that he would have it in two days. Still haven't gotten it yet. We have tried calling emailing etc etc. I was just wondering if anyone knew this guy or of a way to contact him. Friend paid by credit card and it has already been billed. We just want the swingarm. If would have know this would have bought from someone who could have gotten us the swingarm when we needed it. If anyone know let me know ASAP!!!!!

Keith Bates
Ultimate Atv's

pteknique
06-14-2004, 11:35 PM
Know one knows anything about this place?

Pappy
06-15-2004, 06:58 AM
where are they located?

pteknique
06-15-2004, 02:50 PM
Hey Pappy there in Lowell, Michigan 49331

There web site is Fabtechatv.com

What's so weird is they sell stuff on Ebay and have decent feedback. But, will not answer the phone or emails that we have sent them. We either want the swingarm or our money back. We would really like for someone from Fabtech just to let us know what is going on. If they would have just of emailed us and let us know that there was a problem or something we would have benn ok with it.

Pappy
06-16-2004, 07:47 AM
my suggestion would be to cancel the credit card sale with your card company. chances are the unit hasnt shipped and they will get right ahold of you when they are notified of the cancelled payment. at that time you can either tell them to re order or pack sand. i know alot of these companies make time promises and dont let customers know they are behind...it sucks:grr:

pteknique
06-16-2004, 04:43 PM
Um my buddy just informed me that it wasn't a credit card. It was a Visa check card. He called his bank and they said there wasn't anything they could do. Thanks for your advice though Pappy.

mikeboone
06-16-2004, 07:20 PM
Contact the Better Business Bureau in that state. If they are listed with the BBB it WILL get fixed quickly upon reporting. If not listed you still have better chance than none. Good luck

400exTN
06-17-2004, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by pteknique
Um my buddy just informed me that it wasn't a credit card. It was a Visa check card. He called his bank and they said there wasn't anything they could do.

I would have your friend call again and dispute the charges. I have purchased items on my check card and had to dispute the charges. It wasn't a problem with my bank. They mailed a dispute form, I completed and returned the form. The bank will investigate the transaction and I had my money returned with 10 business days.