PDA

View Full Version : mx tires?

chris450R
06-10-2004, 02:45 PM
can anyone give me some advise on some new track tires? right now i have itp mx holeshots, i like them and they do good. but i was just wondering how the maxxis razr mx tires were or maybe the kenda klaw mx?

if anyone has any on their please comment on how they perform and everything else?

thanks, chris:cool:

450Racer
06-10-2004, 02:50 PM
ITP MXR4 18" or 19". you probably won't have to regear with 19's but 18 are still better. the new holeshots MXR4 are used by everyone including tim farr. that's what i'm getting after my tammers. tammers hook up great and they're good for sliding, they also clean themselves out pretty good.

dreth
06-10-2004, 02:53 PM
i have holeshots and razors and fast trekkers . my opinion is the holeshots to be the best of the 3. seek more info but theres mine.

4fiddyR
06-10-2004, 03:20 PM
The Razr's have a little harder rubber compound, so if your like me and want them to last a little longer that is what I recommend. But if you got the cash, get softer rubber like the holeshot. The Razr, Holeshot and the new Kenda's are all excellent MX tires. And you still can't beat a turf tamer on hard pack.