PDA

View Full Version : who gots a predator

450rboy
06-10-2004, 01:25 PM
well if you got a predator. could you tell me how they run. i think they run good and are good from what i read about them. i am pretty sure i am gonna get one after i get my 4 wheeler fixed( its a warrior and i can't jet it right or somethin. i think i might have to get a needel for it. because it spits and sputers out on top end.)i would like someone else opinion on it though

thanks bye

QuadJunkies
06-11-2004, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by 450rboy
well if you got a predator. could you tell me how they run. i think they run good and are good from what i read about them. i am pretty sure i am gonna get one after i get my 4 wheeler fixed( its a warrior and i can't jet it right or somethin. i think i might have to get a needel for it. because it spits and sputers out on top end.)i would like someone else opinion on it though

thanks bye When you refer to "spits and sputters" has it always been doing this(well,since you have owned it) Are you popping at all???Just wondering if your just hitting the Rev limiter......;) Your needle is your mid range, you probably need to change your Main jet...