View Full Version : HMF Web Forum

HMF Support
06-10-2004, 08:14 AM
In the efforts to better customer service and continued customer R&D we have just started our own HMF Forum. You can get to it thru our website. www.hmfengineering.com

This does not mean that we will desert EX Riders as a sponsor...infact we will be directly linking to the EX Riders and using the site as a sponsor to our site. Our goal is always to inform about our product and increase customer support and service...and like I've always said you guys are the last step in the R&D process! We want to create a web ring of the best ATV sites...so any question you ask will be answered ASAP!

For signing up to our forum we are offering a $20 discount on the purchase of an HMF pipe. We are hoping to make it the best site we can...I know it will take help from a great site like the EX Riders!

I am hoping you'll see some stuff that will really inform you...like our friends from europe and all the quad racing thier doing in the UK and down in Australia. Of course we won't be able to hold a candle to the US race coverage that this site gives...so we won't even try!

We would also like to thank Harlen of Ex Riders for supporting us with this new forum...to us it's all about bettering the ATV Industry.

So show your support and sign up today!!!!

Thanks,

Kevin/HMF

bradley300
06-10-2004, 08:18 AM
sounds pretty nice!

400exrules
06-10-2004, 09:10 AM
cool! it also looks like you guys are going to start makin helmets? Or do you already make them?

p@iNn3ck
06-10-2004, 12:01 PM
New site looks GREAT!! GJ guys!