PDA

View Full Version : -=Tears Came Falling=- New HK Video

Tim's Z
06-09-2004, 06:23 PM
***EDIT***

Here is a link to the 50 meg version of this video. It is encoded in DivX so you will need the latest DivX codec installed to view it.

You can get the latest DivX codec by clicking HERE (http://download.divx.com/divx/DivX511.exe)

Also, the movie is hosted on eengoedidee, which I know alot of you don't like. But the fact is, it's a free video host with decent download speeds that hosts videos up to 50 megs! So download it from eengoedidee if you can! If not, grab it from the standard link. Same video, but the quality is a little better on eengoedidee.

50 Meg DivX version - Tears Came Falling (http://www.eengoedidee.nl/videoz/mx/tears_came_falling.avi)

22 Meg WMV version - Tears Came Falling (http://home.comcast.net/~hkmedia3/tears_came_falling.wmv)

***EDIT***

Hope you guys enjoy it! It has alot of new stuff, and some old stuff. I swear I'm not a bad rider, but I dump my bike like 100 times in this video!

I plan on encoding this video as a higher quality (and larger) DivX file. Let me know how big a file you would be willing to download to get some real nice quality!

Have Fun!

Tears Came Falling (http://home.comcast.net/~hkmedia3/tears_came_falling.wmv)

The band is "The Prisoners Dilemma" Their lead singer is some asian kid named "Ernie" nuff said.

Bill

creech10
06-09-2004, 06:56 PM
best vid i have seen in along time!

Cody_300ex
06-09-2004, 09:22 PM
Awesome vid man. You always have some of the best vids on the internet!

cody anderson
06-10-2004, 06:14 AM
You guys are getting better with your riding as well as your editing skills. Keep up the good work...:)

zephead400ex
06-10-2004, 09:17 AM
Nice vid Tim. You were right, you dumped your bike a lot in that vid...guess the ol' Z holds up pretty well huh? haha!

Keep up the good work man!

later

Tim's Z
06-10-2004, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by zephead400ex
Nice vid Tim. You were right, you dumped your bike a lot in that vid...guess the ol' Z holds up pretty well huh? haha!

later

Just to be clear, Tim didn't dump his bike at all! He is on the White Z. I (Bill) am on the yellow Z. I confused you because I posted the video from his computer!! I forgot my password :)

Bill

thomps6s
06-10-2004, 11:11 AM
If you can post any vids out there in the best quality you can, that would be great. That was a sweet video.

zephead400ex
06-10-2004, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by Tim's Z
Just to be clear, Tim didn't dump his bike at all! He is on the White Z. I (Bill) am on the yellow Z. I confused you because I posted the video from his computer!! I forgot my password :)

Bill

Awww....ok....

Nice vid Bill. You were right, you dumped your bike a lot in that vid...guess the ol' Z holds up pretty well huh? haha!

later:devil:

Zingnut
06-10-2004, 01:04 PM
Kudos to you guys,

One of the top 5 quad vids I have ever seen. Great riders and editors. (cool tune too)

A Two Thumbs Up Video!!!

Thanks for hyping me up to ride this weekend :)

hosted
06-10-2004, 01:26 PM
Yeah, that was an awesome vid. That superman at the beginning looked a little scary.

Nausty
06-10-2004, 09:04 PM
great vid!

Zingnut
06-11-2004, 12:40 PM
Tech ???
What type of camera are you using and are you using anytype of lens filters???

Also what Vid Editing software did you use???

Just thinking that I may dabble in this with my friends...

Thanks Jeff

Tim's Z
06-11-2004, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by Zingnut
Tech ???
What type of camera are you using and are you using anytype of lens filters???

Also what Vid Editing software did you use???

Just thinking that I may dabble in this with my friends...

Thanks Jeff

Sony TRV350 Digital 8

No Lens filters (.42 Fish Eye Lens for some shots)

Adobe Premiere Pro

Bill

AC 400 ex 02
06-11-2004, 09:52 PM
nice vid, you guys should have picked me up when u were rollin through manch, lol

Bill Fuller
06-11-2004, 10:18 PM
You guys are awsome.Your vids get better each time,can't wait for the next one.

06-12-2004, 06:57 AM
sweet

Mxjunkie
06-12-2004, 07:30 AM
awesome vid:macho

Kilabanshee
06-12-2004, 08:01 AM
sick video, keep it up!

FatBoy Racing
06-13-2004, 10:11 PM
great video -- very nice work!

bignorm
06-17-2004, 09:29 AM
whats the best video other than bomb squad vid u guys have seen. nice vid now i wish my dad would have bought a quary.

-josh

06-17-2004, 09:42 AM
WOW! Sweet vid yo'. Actually your vid sucks. Probably the biggest waste of time and space on my computer. After seeing a bunch of goombas ride their wheelies all day long, I am now worse than ever at riding my quad. Never make another vid again. PEACE!!

LGN rules
-CHEECH

Tim's Z
06-17-2004, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by CHEECH
Actually your vid sucks.

Sure our vids might suck, but you got banned ;)

Bill

fastblaster2002
06-17-2004, 10:58 PM
definitely one sick vid...probably one of the best ive seen

i saw another one of your vids "Trip Like I Do" that was good but this one tops it

by the way...who all is in that

Juggalo
06-18-2004, 03:58 AM
please excuse my lil friend there...he was probably high on the buddah when he typed that lol

Tim's Z
06-18-2004, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by Juggalo
please excuse my lil friend there...he was probably high on the buddah when he typed that lol

Well I was waiting for you to post a comment on the video. I guess that's as close to a compliment as I'm going to get! JK

Did you check out the video? I'm not looking for you to renounce your hate of wheelies, but are we getting any better?

P E A C E

Bill

FTR250Rnif
06-21-2004, 06:11 PM
sick vid! What song is that in the first part?

Stock 2003 Z400
06-21-2004, 10:12 PM
The video is only one song!

The song is called "Tears Came Falling" and it's by the band "The Prisoners Dilemma". The song is off their first and only CD called "Handshakes, hello and goodbye" which came out this year.

Check em out at http://www.theprisonersdilemma.com/index2.htm

Bill

muff
06-22-2004, 03:08 PM
good vid. i'm not really a fan of wheelies but i have to say i like the donut wheelie. i've only done it a little bit once and it was sick.

i have a few ?s for you about makin the movie tho. i have a few badarse videos i have made in premier, but whenever i export them, it seems like no matter what file type i choose the file sizes are enormous :eek: how do you keep the file size down to say 50mb while still having a good quality vid? i'd love to post some of mine

Stock 2003 Z400
06-22-2004, 08:22 PM
Are you running Windows XP? If you are, I'll give you the quick and dirty guide to making large movies small with pretty good quality.

Let me know.

Tell your boy Juggalo to control his little temper. I wasn't hating on your ramp, just saying it's not a kicker ramp. And I put it as nice as I could, going so far as to say "I could be wrong". He doesn't need to be such a dick about everything.

Bill

muff
06-22-2004, 09:20 PM
yea I'm runnin xp pro :)

i didnt have a problem with you it was just RH1N08d9 that was getting on my nerves. yes, my ramp isnt as much of a "kicker" as some of the other FMX ramps out there but I still believe it is one, but save the bickering for the other thread (not like it has enough already)

Stock 2003 Z400
06-22-2004, 10:38 PM
To encode in Windows Media Format

Open the video project up in Premiere

Click FILE -> EXPORT -> MOVIE

Click SETTINGS

Under the General Settings set FILE TYPE to MICROSOFT DV AVI and hit OK

Browse to where you would like the file saved and name it "yournamehere.avi"

Click SAVE. It will render the movie and save it as a pretty big .AVI file. A 5 minute AVI is over 1 gig.

Close Premiere and open up Windows Movie Maker.

Depending on what version you have, it maybe a little different. I will use Movie Maker 2 for this example, but you should be able to figure it out if you havent updated yet.

Click FILE -> IMPORT INTO COLLECTIONS

Browse to your saved AVI file and click IMPORT (Make sure you have "Create Clips For Video Files" UN-Checked.

Once the file is imported, drag the video clip down onto the time line.

Click FILE -> SAVE MOVIE FILE

Choose MY COMPUTER and click NEXT

Give it a name and location to save and click NEXT

Click OTHER SETTINGS and then use the drop down box to pick a bitrate. I suggest "Video for Broadband (512k)" or "Video for LAN (768k)"

Click NEXT and it will encode and save the video.

I like Windows Media (.WMV) because it does a pretty good job for a free codec, and most people run windows XP so they can play the file without downloading codec and whatever.

If you want something a little nicer, do a search on Google for Divx encoding. It's more work to encode in Divx, but you may find better results.

Let me know if this is helpfull and post questions if you have any.

Bill

muff
06-23-2004, 08:22 AM
thanks for the help, it was easy to do and its working now. I do have divx installed, maybe I will mess around with that later.

thanks again, I cant wait to post these vids :D

Stock 2003 Z400
06-23-2004, 02:31 PM
Glad to hear it!

Keep in mind to encode with DIVX you need DivxPRo not just the codec. Divx pro is free with adware, or you can pay for it and get it without the ads.

The ads arent only in the divx encoder, they install into your system and they SUCK!

Bill

muff
06-23-2004, 05:43 PM
ahh i see, sounds like i'll be stickin with windows movie maker. if you havent already check out the video i posted in the other thread in this forum :devil:

lol
06-24-2004, 10:36 PM
sweet vid guys!