PDA

View Full Version : tennessee race for gump

bullwinkel
06-09-2004, 02:56 PM
come on gump i know your brother could have beat you i heard he was moving up to senior class so watch out/

06-09-2004, 03:04 PM
I"ll race forest anytime he wants too....:macho

Dannys400ex
06-10-2004, 05:15 AM
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is a challenge im gonna have to watch.

gump
06-12-2004, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by bullwinkel
come on gump i know your brother could have beat you i heard he was moving up to senior class so watch out/ so my big brother wants to move up to senior class and race with the big old dogs.....
COME GET YA SOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
life is like a box of chocolates, and i'll be busting your cherry next week then BOY !!!!!!!!!!!!
their so cute when they think their getting fast..
your no spring chicken Rico.. come on down

gump
06-12-2004, 07:33 PM
danny are you racing at shelby next week??
remember it's be kind to trees week next week, so you can't hit all of them...:D
been favoring the wrist last couple of races, but since bullwinkel "my bro" is running senoir turning up the damper and having some bullwinkel *** for dinner, and dat chitty 400ex of yours!!!! just kidding.. not
lets go race and have some fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dannys400ex
06-16-2004, 07:43 PM
well the trees will be safe for the race at shelby, but ive been told that somebody has it out for your azzzz in the senior class.any idea who that is? i have a coulple more years to ride before i can come beat up on you older fellows. j/k

gump
06-16-2004, 10:14 PM
not racing sunday danny ???
must not be if the trees are safe..:D
weather is going to be great about 92 degrees and sunny and very high humdity... perfect riding weather :confused:

Dannys400ex
06-17-2004, 08:42 AM
no i dont guess i will, my axle bearings are shot, race day is my daughters first fathers day.so i guess i will be at the first race after the summer break. i hate to miss it but looks like im gonna set out another one. i might bring her to watch it though.