PDA

View Full Version : A Funny...

LTandRaptorider
06-09-2004, 09:13 AM
Today is my daughter's 18th birthday.......
I'm so glad that this is my last child support payment. Month after month, year after year, those payments! So I called my baby girl to come over to my house, and when she got there, I said to her, "Baby girl, I want you to take this last check over to your mother's house and tell her that this is the last check she's ever going to get from me, and I want you to come back and tell me the expression that's on her face."
So my baby girl took the check over to her. I was really anxious to hear what she had to say and what she looked like. As my baby girl walked through the door, I said, "Now what did she have to say?"
"She told me to tell you that you ain't my daddy... and watch the expression on your face!"

:devil:

JDiablo
06-09-2004, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
[B
"She told me to tell you that you ain't my daddy... and watch the expression on your face!"

:devil: [/B]

06-09-2004, 09:35 AM
im really her daddy

elite ATV1
06-09-2004, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by Jumbo747
im really her daddy

i thought i was her real daddy??:rolleyes:

lil400exman
06-09-2004, 10:58 AM
I'm so glad that this is my last child support payment. Month after month, year after year, those payments! So I called my baby girl to come over to my house, and when she got there, I said to her, "Baby girl, I want you to take this last check over to your mother's house and tell her that this is the last check she's ever going to get from me, and I want you to come back and tell me the expression that's on her face."
So my baby girl took the check over to her. I was really anxious to hear what she had to say and what she looked like. As my baby girl walked through the door, I said, "Now what did she have to say?"

:devil:
this thread is worthless without pics!:p

dirtmomma
06-09-2004, 11:00 AM
ROFLMFAO thats a good one!!!! Way to show him :eek: :eek: :blah: j/k;)

JTRtrx250r
06-09-2004, 11:26 AM

:devil: LMMFAO!!!!:D

Lil - Braff
06-09-2004, 11:38 AM
LMAO!!

300extreme#8
06-09-2004, 12:39 PM
is she hott

Rip_Tear
06-09-2004, 04:16 PM
lol, atleast she has a good sense of humor...

wilkin250r
06-09-2004, 05:52 PM
Well, if you're not the daddy, then it naturally follows that she is not your daughter, and now she's of legal age! :devil:

ScrnNmsSUCK
06-09-2004, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by lil400exman
this thread is worthless without pics!:p

:mad:
^theres ur pic^

Bobbs07
06-09-2004, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
Well, if you're not the daddy, then it naturally follows that she is not your daughter, and now she's of legal age! :devil:

amen to that:blah:

LTandRaptorider
06-09-2004, 07:07 PM
BTW... that wasn't my story, just one I repeated... so have at her! Don't forget the pics... of her! Luckily for everyone, I didn't have any kids... least I don't think so... :confused: :eek:

bulkdriverlp
06-09-2004, 07:13 PM
lmfao:D ed