PDA

View Full Version : update- crap banshee32

Juggalo
06-08-2004, 07:01 PM
well after promising me multiple times to make this right with me and then ignoring all my pms he finally told me he wouldn't send me any money back. my friend is gonna kill me when he finds out because i assured him over and over again that he wouldn't get ripped off so he takes the chance and spends 350 bucks and the hunk of crap wasn't even usable! he claims it worked when he had it but whatever theres no way it got in the condition it was in when we recieved it just from shipping. i'm extremely mad right now!! :mad:

mikeboone
06-08-2004, 07:11 PM
Welcome to the over-the-barrel club. I have been stuck twice in 7 days from guys on here. Bout to quit buying or selling if this shi% keeps up. :rolleyes:

pnut420
06-08-2004, 07:12 PM
What exactly happened to the carb?

I had one shipped to me and it didnt work, so I cleaned it and was good to go, sometimes when they are taken off stuff settles in there

pnut420
06-08-2004, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by mikeboone
Welcome to the over-the-barrel club. I have been stuck twice in 7 days from guys on here. Bout to quit buying or selling if this shi% keeps up. :rolleyes:

Yeah I hear yah. Man I cant believe that whitebrothers guy ripped you, I will try to dig up his number, so you can chew him out :eek:

pnut420
06-08-2004, 09:43 PM
I cant believe crapbanshee got banned because of this one thing.
He did several transactions prior to this supposedly bad carb and all the sudden has 1 problem and is banned, apparantly Juggalo you know the right connection, because that is not a reason to ban to me.

If you needed a perfect carb so bad then buy new.

Sorry to come off a jerk but sometimes stuff happens.

Juggalo
06-08-2004, 11:39 PM
the accellerator pump doesn't work on the carb and it also leaks gas. the air fuel adjuster is beat to hell, and theres a couple bent peices on the accelarator pump actuating arm too. he assured me the carb was in perfect shape and worked great.

pnut, some people don't have a ton of money to spend on their quad so thats why they don't buy new, and yeah he seemed like a good person to buy from thats why i decided on the deal. and i don't know maybe its just me being mad cuz i got ripped but if thats not a bannable offense i don't know what is. he basically stole 350 dollars from me! then he promised to make it right, and then told me that he would not.

pnut420
06-09-2004, 07:27 AM
I see what your saying Juggalo, he should have done somethinig to fix the problem. But I dont think what he did was terrible, we have young punks floating around this forum stealing peoples money point blank and they go a long time with no ban....

Guy400
06-09-2004, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by pnut420
I see what your saying Juggalo, he should have done somethinig to fix the problem. But I dont think what he did was terrible, we have young punks floating around this forum stealing peoples money point blank and they go a long time with no ban.... I've been dealing with Juggalo directly on this character and he's been banned--permanently. The only reason scammers on this board go unbanned is by request of the party that got ripped. We allow the person to stay a member for a week or two in hopes that the deal will get sorted out. If it hasn't been rectified after that time period we ban them. Now, I'm sure we miss some people because quite honestly, the mods don't have time to read every F/S thread and every Feedback thread. If you feel you've been ripped off on this board please contact a moderator via PM and lodge your complaint. We'll look into it as best we can at that point.

buddha440ex
06-26-2004, 02:13 AM
omg dude...take the accelorator pump off no big deal...it actually runs better and will have a better throttle response with out it...all a accelorator pump does is keep it revved up a lil higher...and makes the throttle stiffer...who cars if the air/fuel mixture screw is beat up as long as it works...if not put a new screw in it...the carb prolly is in PERFECT working condition...put it on the bike and i bet it runs fine...prolly what he was talking about...

pnut420
06-26-2004, 09:05 AM
Yeah I never saw any pics of anything wrong, whatever it is done man, he will never be back on this site :(