PDA

View Full Version : got a test for everyone

300extreme#8
06-08-2004, 02:34 PM
ok, a women,while at the funeral of her own mother,met this guy whom she did not know,she thought this guy was amazing,she believed him to be her dream and she fell in love with him right there but did not ask for his number and no matter how hard she tried she could not find him.

afew days later,she killed her sister.

what was the motive of killin her sister
give this some thought before u answer

i'm goin to wait bout 30 min. and reply the answer everyone that reads this .post what u think was the reason of killin her sister.

06-08-2004, 02:37 PM
Her sister really had a tally wacker and dressed up like a man.. :huh

cdalejef
06-08-2004, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by Rico
Her sister really had a tally wacker and dressed up like a man.. :huh :huh

300extreme#8
06-08-2004, 02:41 PM
well atleast we know rico it's a serial killer,or atleast thinks like 1

LTandRaptorider
06-08-2004, 02:44 PM
I guess I do... :eek:

To get the man of her dreams back to the funeral home. ;)

stonerider250x
06-08-2004, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider

thats what i think too she did it so she could see him again

UglyMotha™
06-08-2004, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Jeff@QuadShop
:huh

http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/i'm%20with%20stupid.gif

Bobbs07
06-08-2004, 03:00 PM

hey your pretty smart sometimes, at least when it doesnt involve hondas, becuz you dont own one!. Jp. Isnt he correct?

400exrules
06-08-2004, 03:12 PM
it was her brother in law and she wanted him?

300extreme#8
06-08-2004, 04:31 PM
the answer:

she was hoping the guy would show up at the funeral again

if u answered this correctly , u think like a psychopath.this was a test by a famous american psychologist used to test if 1 has the mentality as a killer

many arrested serial killers took the test and answered the question correctly.if u didn't answer it correctly,then good for u.

Ralph
06-08-2004, 04:48 PM
there is a chance he would be at the next funeral

06-08-2004, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by 300extreme#8

if u answered this correctly , u think like a psychopath.this was a test by a famous american psychologist used to test if 1 has the mentality as a killer

http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/banhim.gif

:mad: :mad:

Tommy 17
06-08-2004, 05:25 PM
now we know why lt has all those guns:eek2: :devil:

Kilabanshee
06-08-2004, 05:32 PM
It was a women cross dresser, then she became les with her sister then she killed her sister for being les????:blah:

My real answer is below I think I might be close but I have no idea....

Kilabanshee
06-08-2004, 05:37 PM
The killer was the sister in deskise, she couldnot recognize him because it was really her own sister, She found out and killed her for really being the murderer of her mother.

310Rduner
06-08-2004, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by Kilabanshee
The killer was the sister in deskise, she couldnot recognize him because it was really her own sister, She found out and killed her for really being the murderer of her mother.

...yeaaahhhhh or.. just not.

LTandRaptorider
06-08-2004, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
now we know why lt has all those guns:eek2: :devil:

I knew I shouldn't have answered that question...
:devil:

UglyMotha™
06-08-2004, 09:53 PM
I knew I shouldn't have answered that question...

pyschopath! pyschopath! pyschopath! pyschopath! pyschopath! pyschopath! pyschopath! pyschopath! pyschopath! pyschopath! pyschopath! pyschopath! pyschopath! pyschopath! pyschopath! pyschopath! pyschopath! pyschopath! pyschopath! pyschopath! pyschopath! pyschopath! pyschopath! pyschopath! pyschopath!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

LTandRaptorider
06-08-2004, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by UglyMotha™
pyschopath! pyschopath! pyschopath! pyschopath! pyschopath! pyschopath! pyschopath! pyschopath! pyschopath! pyschopath! pyschopath! pyschopath! pyschopath! pyschopath! pyschopath! pyschopath! pyschopath! pyschopath! pyschopath! pyschopath! pyschopath! pyschopath! pyschopath! pyschopath! pyschopath!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

:D Oh wait, that's a bad thing... :grr:

Yes mother, I'll be right there...

SGA
06-09-2004, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by 300extreme#8
Many arrested serial killers took the test and answered the question correctly.if u didn't answer it correctly,then good for u.
Im calling BS. Im a serial killer now because I figured it out?
It was simple.
Maybe most of the real serial killers got it right because most of them have higher than normal intelligence.:o

Learned that watching medical detectives on tv at night:D

SGA
06-09-2004, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by Rico
Her sister really had a tally wacker and dressed up like a man.. :huh
Now Rico on the other hand.... Well, we just kinda look the other way sometimes:D

300extreme#8
06-09-2004, 12:36 PM
it doesn't mena if u answered it right that u r a killer it just means u think like 1,my sis got it right hahah,but she wouldn't hurt anyone,

UglyMotha™
06-09-2004, 12:47 PM
you ever watch the news after someone was murdered and there interviewing friends and family members, and 8 times outta 10 the interviewy always makes the statement, "I could never imagine that Insert name here could ever done somthing like this"

just food for thought, but it is true :o

06-09-2004, 01:44 PM
and there always like ________ was so nice and normal

xr50layke
06-09-2004, 02:06 PM
thats why is the normal ones you gotta look out for. im not worried about monkeyboy any time soon :D