PDA

View Full Version : BUCCS team series /fast trak promotions

240GNCC400
06-08-2004, 02:16 PM
got a problem. last year i raced in the BUCCS team harescramble series put on by fast trak promotions. (same people that put on the 12 hour atv america and the 6 hour races). it was a pretty good series and at the end they told us series end awards would be mailed out in february. now its june and they havent sent anything. they wont reply to emails and i know one other person called and they wouldnt return his call.

the series was sponsored by.. MOOSE, United Trailor, ********, Clarke, DP brakes, HMF, H-bomb, IMS, arens, JB, FMF, and rocky mountain ATV

so heres the deal, somebody tell me why they didnt send anything out? those are quality companies that backed the series. Right now they are looking bad.

I know they arent holding the BUCCS series anymore because they didnt turn a profit (not enough dirtbikes showed up.) But if they can still hold the 12 hr race and the 6 hr races i think they could send out the awards. id like the promoter or one of the sponsoring companies to step up and tell me why there were no awards

240GNCC400
06-08-2004, 07:18 PM
just to be clear. this thread was in no way bad maouthing the companies that backed the series. some of them have in the past, or are presently sponsoring me.

i put the thread up to get an answer and i got it. no more problems.

lt250r91
06-09-2004, 04:17 AM
Last I heard John was waiting on one of the major sponsors to send their certificates to him.

Here is the reply I got from John on his website (********) in the forum section (Race event anouncements):

03 and 04 awards are being collected (at snail's pace - sorry about that). We're mainly waiting on the Maxxis tire certificates. We already have a good amount of excellent product certificates from Moose, M2R, Clarke, EVS and others. As we've always proved, you'll get more cool stuff than you do from the GNCC, CRA or anwhere else. The stuff will be mailed to those earning awards before the Aug 14 date.

As to concerning about any more BUCCS races, John has stated that there will be one 4 hour race this year. Here are the details on it:

BUCCS is Aug 14 at Hilltop Raceway in Yorkville, OH. It's a two day event. Quads Sat, Bikes Sunday. We'll hold a tug of war competition to determine which group starts first in '05. I'm tired of hearing how I play favorites to the quad riders from the bike guys. So if you want to race without bike ruts next year, you guys will have to earn it by winning the tug of war on Saturday afternoon. We are also planning on having a pit party with some cool surprises.

This is the same track we ran round 2 at last year. I've been debating about racing it this year. Kinda waiting to see what happens with last years rewards first.

Hope this clears some of the questions up.

Mike