PDA

View Full Version : Will shocks made for +2 a-arms work on stock ones?

mc1984
06-07-2004, 09:07 PM
I am looking at a set of works shocks for my 300ex. I found a set of used Works shocks but they are made for +2 A-arms. Will these fit on stock a-arms? I looked in Dennis Kirk and according to the chart it looked like they would fit. Thanks alot guys!!!

Pvt. Maggot
06-07-2004, 11:00 PM
they will fit..but they will be valved wrong and they will be too stiff...you could get them revalved.

big-guy
06-08-2004, 02:14 PM
yes, they will probably "fit", but they may not perform any better than what you have already since they won't be matched to your ride.

TC426EX
06-08-2004, 04:09 PM
Just as said before, they will work, but they will just be a little stiff... I got my PEP's set up for +2's when I bought them and that was before I got my Laeger A-armns. I ran them on the stock ones for about 3 weeks and had no real problem with them. They WILL be pretty stiff though.....

westcoastmxer
06-08-2004, 07:29 PM
haha hey buddy..like i told ya before..theyll work fine on stockers cuzz i had +2 works on my stock blaster and i thought they were j/awsome compared to stock!!..most pple will agree that works shocks are like 10 times better than stockers even tho elkas or pep are twice the shock of works..they will be a bit stiffer than on +2's but u will be very pleased w/the works:macho