PDA

View Full Version : Canadian race ready 250r for sale

MILF_HUNTER
06-07-2004, 05:17 PM
Selling my 250r.
It is located in Manitoba Canada. Interested in Selling in Canada only. (i dont want to have to deal with exchange)
the list goes,
-burgard 2+1 front end (chrome)
-works tripples with rezzies
-Stock 86 frame (no welds or cracks. very rigid)
-86 bottom end with LRD long rod and LRD Cylinder (motor does leak. i dont know from were, but its been very reliable and it doesnt take much to fix it or keep on top of the oil)
-Lonestar 1+1 steering Stem (Brand new. it isnt even on the quad yet
-X factor nerfs (brand new, not even on the quad yet)
-Fibe industries Graphics. (brand new not on the quad yet)
-Lone star swing arm (88-99 length silver vien. Solid no cracks or welds)
-Durablue axle. Very solid no bends, never has been bent or straightened
-Champion Bead locks with mud caps and grooved turf tamers (85-90% tread left)
-Douglas red labels on the front with itp hole shots
-New rear plastic and seat foam.
and a bunch of shiny stuff to make it look nice.

$12,500 CANADIAN!! OBO
i feel this is very reasonable for a full aftermarket 250r aside from the frame. it is in great shape
im selling because im getting back into dirt bikes
email me at grundymc@hotmail.com for pictures SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!

MILF_HUNTER
06-12-2004, 07:13 PM
bump
any input on selling my quad?

S-BACK#1
06-12-2004, 08:09 PM
I have to tell you. The amount of $12,500 is outrageous. I realize that in U.S. funds that is a bit cheaper, but still way to high.

No one is gonna buy a used quad for that much cash when they can go buy a brand new , pretty much whatever, for that an amount much cheaper than that.

I got my R up in Manitoba, near Steinbach, and when I brought it back across, I told them that it was mine and that it wasn't titled due to the age of the R, which mine is an 86' as well. I went up there from Iowa and brought it back across the same day.

Also, I don't believe there are any duties to be paid for on quads coming into the U.S. That is what they said at the crossing.

I came into Manitoba at the crossing which is East of Steinbach about 4 AM, then came back through with my R through the crossing near Steinbach. The two crossings are about 30 miles apart.

Good luck!

S-Back....

MILF_HUNTER
06-14-2004, 08:29 PM
i know i wont get 12,500 hundred for it. its just a benchmark kinda thing. people see a price and they naturally offer less. i just want to get it out the door. im done with quads

S-BACK#1
06-14-2004, 08:39 PM
Send me a pic of it!

S-Back in Iowa.....

S-BACK#1
06-14-2004, 08:41 PM
Here is my email address....

sbacks@lisco.com

Thanks,
S-Back....