PDA

View Full Version : What should I have in my shop?

RafaelCollin
06-07-2004, 05:14 PM
Hi guys,
Im opening a shop in Brasil, Im a rider too....I would like opinions of what should I have in my shop, I mean what kind of acessories, gears and parts! Please give your opinion...it would be really helpful! Any sugestions of how the shop should be? or comments of anything on your mind!
thanks
Rafael

SHOCKER
06-07-2004, 05:43 PM
everything, ya should have all kinds of parts, lots of spark plugs and filter and all of the gear, shirts, stickers, tires and rims, a special order for parts ya dont have, batterys, pretty much anything that ya need to replace on a bike, handle bars, grips, chains and all kind of lubes, gas cans, and whatever else you can think of :)

RafaelCollin
06-07-2004, 05:54 PM
Thanks man.
I appreciate your help...more opinions are welcome!
thanks
rafael

06-07-2004, 06:46 PM
maybe for the first day so people know ur shop and will go back have everything like 5% off or sumthin but mark it up a lil so u don lose

partyboy300ex
06-07-2004, 10:01 PM
craftsmen tools are the best i think

Quad18star
06-07-2004, 10:14 PM
Well from my experience of working in a store that deals mainly with aftermarket ATV parts ( sport and 4x4) and accessories , oil , filters and spark plugs are our main and most sold items . I probably ring about 30 to 40 oil filters through the cash on a 9 hour shift . We also sell a ton of ATV tires , mostly 4x4 tires but then again I live in an area that 4x4 is a must if you wanan go anywhere . Fox clothing is a HUGE seller .... every kid that walks through the doors wants FOX clothing .... annual sales have probably jumped about 300% a year . We litterally cannot keep the stuff in stock for a season ... everything gets sold out . One thing that'll make your business successful and keep people comming back is your quality of service and having a better price than the "other guy" , even if it is only by 3 or 4 dollars . With the company I work for , we pride ourselves on making sure everyone is treated equally and that the people get fast and knowledgable service . And for this reason , we have customers that have been loyal to us for the last 10 years . A lot of my customers are guys that I never knew before , but now I ride with them ... go sledding with them ... and do trips with them . Service is what will make or break a business !!! Just my .02

cody anderson
06-08-2004, 12:01 PM
a stripper pole!!!:blah:

pairanutz
06-08-2004, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by cody anderson
a stripper pole!!!:blah:

i want to go to that shop !!!!

Bobbs07
06-08-2004, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by pairanutz
i want to go to that shop !!!!