PDA

View Full Version : fly handle bars

zzbudzz
03-24-2002, 12:55 AM
does anyone have fly handle bars? if so how do you like them ?do they make them in chrome or polished silver?

Adams44
03-24-2002, 06:22 AM
I had some Fly alum. on my 250R. They were O.K, but I did bend them. They looked almost Identical to the renthal sitting next to them for 1/2 the price, so I tried them. I have yet to bend my Pro tapers which have been through worse crashes. If you are going to race, I would go with the stronger. I would run the fly's on a trail quad though.

exriderdude
03-24-2002, 10:18 AM
get some renthals

DEAL
03-24-2002, 11:22 AM
I saw them awhile ago at a dealer, they seemed like a cheap knock-off so i didn't really look into them.

mysticfalcon
03-24-2002, 11:31 AM
I just ogt some from marcums and put them on yesterday. It was a blizzard so i didnt get any real riding time but i do really like the bend. They are a few inches narower than stock which i like, the bars seem more responsive. I didnt crash it to test them so i cant tell you how strong they are but theyre cheep, look better than stock, and since my stock bars had been bent so many times that i could bend them landing a jump from 3' in the air they must be stronger than my stockers were when i took them off