PDA

View Full Version : mideast- tn race, how'd yall do ?

gump
06-07-2004, 09:07 AM
i sucked.. 1 mile into the woods and i was stuck for 15 minutes in a mudhole and stuck 3 more times on rocks after that. and that's just the 1st lap... lapped by the pros half way through my first lap. congrats santo for your 1st mideast win this year !

Wingnut
06-07-2004, 09:19 AM
My race wasn't any better than yours, Gump. I cushioned someone's landing on the MX track. After 2 laps my back was hurting so bad I had to pull out. I've got to get it X-rayed this afternoon just to make sure everything's ok. Seems like I always have problems at the fun tracks.:(

gump
06-07-2004, 09:38 AM
sorry to hear that Will !!
it was a tuff track,, it wasn't as bad as i thought it was gonna be, i'm just a wrong line picking dumdazz...:D

iride47
06-09-2004, 10:23 AM
i thought that track sucked. waay too many rocks for me, i ended up just putting along all the way. are all the tracks in this series like that one? Also are any of you going to any mid south events?

gump
06-09-2004, 11:28 AM
that's the tuffiest we've run in my opinion.. most of our tracks are tight but not as rocky. mid south are a long way off for most of us, we're mainly NC and SC riders

cdalejef
06-09-2004, 11:33 AM
Was that the track that used to be called Dallas Ricker? I loved that place!

cdalejef
06-09-2004, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by iride47
i thought that track sucked. waay too many rocks for me, i ended up just putting along all the way. are all the tracks in this series like that one? Also are any of you going to any mid south events? Mid Souths aren't normally rocky but they are pretty tight with alot of bike ruts. Its a great series thats been around forever.

gump
06-09-2004, 12:21 PM
yeah it's the ole dallas ricker, only with more rocks now.. :D
hard on us rookies

Bonnie Cook
06-09-2004, 02:32 PM
I plan on posting pictures tomorrow.
I am ending my 40 hours and I am about to die!!!

C- everyone in VA though!

holeshot19
06-09-2004, 04:25 PM
hell i got the holeshot only to throw a chain on the woops section thats a bad feeling sitting in the middle of those woops, my swing arm bolt came loose:mad:

gump
06-09-2004, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by holeshot19
hell i got the holeshot only to throw a chain on the woops section thats a bad feeling sitting in the middle of those woops, my swing arm bolt came loose:mad: that's a bad feeling ? should have been in that mudhole i was in watching the rest of the feild go by. your chain was just bad luck, my stupidity is permanet !!!!!