PDA

View Full Version : to all the quadshop riders

trict_out
06-06-2004, 10:08 PM
Congrats to all the quadshop riders that raced today at Humbolt Hills. I think Jeff took first place on the atk but one of you owes me a new ac bumper. i was tryin to get out of the way so fast i hit a tree. Rowlrag it was nice meetin you i had a great time.

Doibugu2
06-07-2004, 09:21 AM
Hmm, one of those guys ran you in to a tree? No, couldn't have been.:devil:

cdalejef
06-07-2004, 10:47 AM
Thanks trict......I bet it was that GNCCer feller that ran you into a tree. If I were you I'd kick his butt!!!:devil:

Lil - Braff
06-07-2004, 10:58 AM
Good job Jeff! and everyone else that raced! Where was this race at? Never heard of it before.

06-07-2004, 11:05 AM
I was going too slow to run anyone into a tree!!!! at least I don't think I came in contact with anyone. Trick what was you ridding? How did you do?

cdalejef
06-07-2004, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by Lil - Braff
Good job Jeff! and everyone else that raced! Where was this race at? Never heard of it before. Its abouit 1.5 hours east of Cinn in a town called Humboldt.
www.humboldthills.com

06-07-2004, 11:26 AM
Its abouit 1.5 hours east of Cinn in a town called Humboldt.

More than likely if she has not heard of Humboldt she has not heard of Cincinnati. Huboldt is matropolis in comparison!

trict_out
06-07-2004, 11:35 AM
i was on a black and red 330ex with handguards ac nerfs and bumper (bent to hell) holeshots up front razors in the back. i was parked directly to the right of your truck in a blue f-250. It really was a fun race. this was my first harescramble and that dead engine holeshot killed me but i ended up 21st overall which isnt bad for my first race i dont think. it was a privledge runnin with the pros. I tryed my best to get out of your way. i had so much fun though. By the way does anyone know how to straighten out a bumper?

Lil - Braff
06-07-2004, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by GNCCer
More than likely if she has not heard of Humboldt she has not heard of Cincinnati. Huboldt is matropolis in comparison!

I have heard of Cincinnati! lol Just not Huboldt. So how did everyone do? I wanna see some pics!