PDA

View Full Version : Front suspension & works shocks questions

mc1984
06-06-2004, 09:21 PM
My buddy and I took our basically stock 300ex's to our local practice track yesterday. Well due to our stock suspension we are both hurting pretty bad today. We were hitting some pretty big jumps and making some pretty hard flat landings. We mostly ride trails, and in the woods. In the winter we do a lot of riding on the ice. This was our first trip to the track and it might be my last because I'm not sure how much more abuse me or the 4-wheeler can take. I am thinking about buying a pair of used works shocks from a guy and they need to be rebuilt. They are nothing special no remote rezzies or anything. I am just looking for a way to land some big jumps with out spending a fortune. (just like everyone else) Anyway, where could I send these shocks to be rebuilt and set up for me and how much do you think it would cost. Thanks in advance, I appreciate it!!!!

P.S. Alot of people will probally tell me to save up and buy Elka's but I will never be able to afford them. I need to save money to build a bigger garage