PDA

View Full Version : I crashed

WEEZIL
06-06-2004, 05:02 PM
Lay over #2
Well today I was making me a flat track in a field. It is a big oval. I was sliding around the turns soo well doug gust woulda been hatin' Anyway. There is this one turn that kept making me almost spin out. I accidentally spun out on it once. And in attempt to stop the quad the back wheels gripped sending it over. I jumped off. Came damn close to catching it. I was holding on to it and basicly set it down nice and slow I think i would have kept it from falling but i was laughing to hard. The funy thing is. when I was evacuating i must have hit the parking brake half way on. because the clutch stayed in. And the quad kept running. I set it back up and rode off.

LOL

RoadkillerRyan
06-06-2004, 05:16 PM
big deal

WEEZIL
06-06-2004, 05:19 PM
None at all smart *** I thought it was funny

derekhonda
06-06-2004, 11:08 PM
the day a bunch of my friends and i rode to school i was doing doughnuts in the lot while everyone was watching and it grabbed and kicked me up on the side wheels and i jumped off and saved it, i tried to play it off like i was doing a doughnut and transfered into a bicycle just went a little too far. ohwell, **** happens, glad ya didnt get hurt.

06-06-2004, 11:15 PM
i di same thing but my quad flipped twice turning my fly racing handlebars into a wet spaghetti noodel & also throwing my helemt very far as it wasnt strapped..i landed on my stomach and cried

Bobbs07
06-06-2004, 11:52 PM
today i brought my quad up to a track with some buddies and i was hitting all the jumps for the first time on my quad and i hit a big jump and cleared about a 25 feet gap, it was nuts on stock suspension and my Vans shoes, kinda hurt when i landed. so after that i was ridiing around and went to hit a step up fast that goes down at the end twice and i hit it and got kicked side ways in the air and landed side ways going about 35 and somehow saved it. I was totally out of breath and thought i broke my back it jerked me so damn hard it was nuts. i couldnt even ride after that it hurt so bad. i think i bent my steering stem also:( that kinda sucks. i must say most quad wipe outs hurt 10 times more then bike wipeouts.:eek2:

toby400ex
06-07-2004, 02:56 AM
TODAY MARKEG192 WRECKED HIS SONS 40CC ETON :eek2:

xr50layke
06-07-2004, 06:24 AM
Originally posted by Jumbo747
i di same thing but my quad flipped twice turning my fly racing handlebars into a wet spaghetti noodel & also throwing my helemt very far as it wasnt strapped..i landed on my stomach and cried

are you being serious?

06-07-2004, 06:29 AM
Originally posted by xr50layke
are you being serious? no i didnt cry