PDA

View Full Version : honda TRX 125 not startin, also 83' honda ATC no spark

polariskid
06-05-2004, 11:40 PM
i just redid a 85 TRX 125, i put a new carb in it rejetted it, put in new clutch, new pistons, and rings, i had it runnin fur a while the other day, it ran fine and had lotsa power, after i put it away, wen i came out the next mornin to ride again, it woodnt start, its gettin spark, but it keeps floodin out on me, even wen i dont touch the throttle or the choke, the only way i can get it to almost run is to turn off the valve on the gas tank and i cant figure out wuts wrong, can neone help me.

i am also havin a problem with one of my three wheelers, a 83' honda 90 cc. i got it fur free from a friend, and i think i know why he gave it away, it aint gittin no spark, i tried replacin the spark plug wire with another from 1 o my other three wheelers which i new was good and still nuthin, i also went through a coupla plugs just to make sur they werent bad. wut else cood cause this? this one is really pissin me off just cuz id rather ride it and a 70 cc more then nething else i own. ne help wood be apreciated.

04'400ex'er
06-05-2004, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by polariskid
i just redid a 85 TRX 125, i put a new carb in it rejetted it, put in new clutch, new pistons, and rings, i had it runnin fur a while the other day, it ran fine and had lotsa power, after i put it away, wen i came out the next mornin to ride again, it woodnt start, its gettin spark, but it keeps floodin out on me, even wen i dont touch the throttle or the choke, the only way i can get it to almost run is to turn off the valve on the gas tank and i cant figure out wuts wrong, can neone help me.

i am also havin a problem with one of my three wheelers, a 83' honda 90 cc. i got it fur free from a friend, and i think i know why he gave it away, it aint gittin no spark, i tried replacin the spark plug wire with another from 1 o my other three wheelers which i new was good and still nuthin, i also went through a coupla plugs just to make sur they werent bad. wut else cood cause this? this one is really pissin me off just cuz id rather ride it and a 70 cc more then nething else i own. ne help wood be apreciated. How many pistons did you put in it? I dunno about the electrical probs.