PDA

View Full Version : Alomost Brand New Answer ProTaper Handlebars For Sale. Excellent Shape!!Or for Trade

Silver400EXinBR
06-05-2004, 07:26 PM
I have a set of handlebars I had on my bike for a few months. The are not the Fat Bars the are the 7/8" bars that way yo u dont have to get the univral clamps. THey will fit all bikes to my understanding. I know for sure 400ex. No bends, scratches or nothing.. Answer stickers still on then and the yellow,black ans white pad go with it.. Make offers..... they were like 100 bucks brand new after taxes and all....still look like brand new... THanks....Or will trade for parts...... I am looking for a AC stadium bumper or a duncan bumper(preferred), or any thing else you can thing i would need...... look at my sig and see what else I need.... I hve some pics of them on my bike on the link below..

Silver400EXinBR
06-07-2004, 11:50 AM
bump

steveatv3
06-07-2004, 12:04 PM
do you have pics of the bars, does it have a bar that goes across the middle.

i have a duncan bumper that im willing to trade it has a few dents in it.

thanks
steve

Silver400EXinBR
06-07-2004, 05:01 PM
i have pics of it on my link below you will have to wait until later tonight to have close up pics of it off the bike send me some pics of the duncan bumper and the dents in it up close... just let me know

steveatv3
06-07-2004, 05:34 PM
o im sorry im not interested in bars with the cross bar style

thanks
steve