PDA

View Full Version : a no footer...

TRX310R Rider
06-05-2004, 02:34 PM
i went to dumont about a month ago and it was the first time i had ever tried any type of freestyle even little stuff like no handers and no footers but i tried anyway. we had my digital video camera out and got like 10 minutes of it but my computer is not letting me upload the video so i decided to do something really cheap and well it sorta came out. i hooked up the digital video camera to the tv and then paused it as close as i could and then took a picture. haha i know it probably looks wierd but i just wanted to know if this looks like good extension for first time trying...

http://img58.photobucket.com/albums/v178/TRX310R/DSCN3446.jpg

i dont think the picture came out that bad but i do think i got atleast decent extension for a first time. also this was not my bike and wasnt going to try anything crazy cause i wasnted to try some small heel clickers but my friend wouldnt let me. oh well when i leave next week for st anthony ill get pictures and video hopefully and ill be on MY bike. anyway let me know if this atleast looks ok...later

Syrus
06-05-2004, 02:44 PM
Looks good

hond_rider52
06-05-2004, 03:48 PM
good extension for a no footer

TRX310R Rider
06-05-2004, 03:53 PM
thanks guys...i thought it was ok...it was my friends warrior and i wanted to try heel clickers but hes like no no so i didnt try it yet but i will like next week when i leave. i thought the extension was pretty good for a small jump and on a warrior. thanks again though...later

400ex28
06-12-2004, 05:39 PM
That looks like it would hurt! :eek:

06-14-2004, 02:26 PM
Real good man:blah: :p