PDA

View Full Version : buildin a jump

YFZ450Ridr
06-04-2004, 10:31 PM
me and my friend wonna build a jump. only problem is we only have a pair of shovels. will it be very hard and take very long to make a decent jump with just 2 shovels??

300extreme#8
06-04-2004, 10:37 PM
well all i got is shovels,i learned if u just talk bout a movie or something the time goes by twice as fast and u don't get as tired as fast,one day i started diggin ,i was the only one doin work outta 7 people(ignorant jokers)and we started talkin bout the movie texas chainsaw mas.(however u spell it,and we was like man i can't wait to jump it and i relized i was diggin in a 3ft hole got out and it was over wast high so it was 25 min and wide enough for the quad so just start diggin

stonerider250x
06-04-2004, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by 300extreme#8
well all i got is shovels,i learned if u just talk bout a movie or something the time goes by twice as fast and u don't get as tired as fast,one day i started diggin ,i was the only one doin work outta 7 people(ignorant jokers)and we started talkin bout the movie texas chainsaw mas.(however u spell it,and we was like man i can't wait to jump it and i relized i was diggin in a 3ft hole got out and it was over wast high so it was 25 min and wide enough for the quad so just start diggin

ha. ive always done that too, start think bout sumtin else and the next thing you know your done

i hate when peolpe just stand around and let me d all the work:grr: :mad:

300extreme#8
06-04-2004, 11:14 PM
i know exactly what u mean ,dang ingornant folks,and the thing is they r abit younger so they get on my nervse some also,all i hear they r just sittin on their quads,hey man this is goin to be so bad,i can't wait till it's done ,and the thing i get i'm the big rider compared to the few in my area so i jump the big stuff that they won't touch for bout a few years or so so when i built a triple i ends up a double b/c i will only build my landin,and they complain hey we need to build the double landin,i'm like we,when was it ever we,i've been buildin this freakin track for a weeek and i've only seen him push a shovel maybe once and that really burns me up,so i make sure they r big so they get scared

stonerider250x
06-04-2004, 11:54 PM
haha.......everyone i ride with is normally pretty cool bout that stuff and when im trien to do sumtin they help. but i work for my dad who build houses so i have to pick up trash and dig holes and all kidnd of stuff and theres normally these 2 black guys i work with and all they do is walk around talkin bout hot hot it is and watch me do all the work....makes me pretty mad sometimes. and then they get out there cigeretts (sp?) and start smokin:mad: