PDA

View Full Version : 250x engine cheap

protraxrptr17
06-04-2004, 10:21 PM
I have a complete 250x lower end for sale. I've been trying to sell it on e-bay and can't get much response. I'll make somebody a awesome deal on it. It has a good crank and rod, clutch, trans, stator, everything. I'll even include the head, rocker box, complete except for the cylinder. I'll let it go for $100 plus shipping or the best offer I get. I'm tired of seeing it just sit there. I know there is somebody out there who needs a crank or a stator or a transmission set. Just one of these things will cost more than what I want for it.

I got a whole bunch of 250X parts that I need to sell. I have almost every part to build a complete quad. I am going to get them out of my shop if I have to take them to the scrap yard. PM me with what you want and what you will pay. I will sell these parts dirt cheap. BUT, DO NOT SEND OFFERS LIKE "$5 SHIPPED FOR WHOLE SET OF A-ARMS" OR DUMB STUFF LIKE THAT!!! I have to get a little money out of it. If the shipping costs me more than your offer I'm obviously not going to do it, so don't waste my time.

phireboi
06-08-2004, 03:00 PM
I've got a friend thats very interested in buying the bottom end we are in North Carolina zip code 27009 what would the shipping be to here?

Honda4trax250x
06-08-2004, 05:53 PM
u doing a 350x conversion? sounds like it