PDA

View Full Version : You gotta pay to play...

FTR250Rnif
06-04-2004, 05:46 PM
Well today me nacracer12 and pete450 were filmin today for a vid we were makin. Pete was hittin the new jump and we were all pumped, so was he! but he got to excited and when he went for the old 25 footer he has hit a million times , he gased it to much and nose dived.. well after the emt's showed up(one of them was his dad) they took him off to the hospital and I havent heard from them since:( He was complaining of a real pain in his left knee and his hip..idk whaty happened but I hope hes alright!
needless to say his YFZ is pretty messed up, but its all repairable
im just wishin him luck

Oh and get this! the cops showed up and saw he was lying in the middle of the dirt rode.. so there fining him! the kid might have a broken hip and the a**hole cops didnt even ask if he was ok..just gave him a ticket:grr:

Syrus
06-04-2004, 05:48 PM
oh man that bad, let us know how he is, and let see some pics of the quad and jump, just want an idea of what happend. Hope everything works out.

06-04-2004, 05:51 PM
do you have the video?

FTR250Rnif
06-04-2004, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by sEX
do you have the video?
no dude, ive learned my lesson of when not to turn the camera off:rolleyes:

06-04-2004, 06:39 PM
that sux keep us updated on his progress and i cant believe that pig did that

310Rduner
06-04-2004, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by 250ex3
that sux keep us updated on his progress and i cant believe that pig did that

How about using a different word for cop?? Even if he was an *sshole, doesn't mean all cops are.:rolleyes:

Jingle #11
06-04-2004, 07:00 PM
hope he gets better. You know someones really hurt when they dont get up and run to their quad to see if it's messed up.

rollie
06-04-2004, 07:39 PM
im not sure how hes doing but he fell HARD

and it pretty scary watching your friend lay on the ground waiting for the EMT's to show up.....hopefully he just brused a couple things and will be riding again soon!!

:( :)

TheFontMaster
06-04-2004, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by Jingle #11
hope he gets better. You know someones really hurt when they dont get up and run to their quad to see if it's messed up.

Thats the firstthing I did when I crashed, let us know how he's fellin and send him my best.

Cole Trane
06-04-2004, 07:41 PM
I think he was just calling that "one" cop a pig. Let's face it, some of them are.

stonerider250x
06-04-2004, 07:53 PM
man that sucks:( i kno what u mean nike bout bein scared watchin ur freind layin on the ground in pain....they told me my freinds brother who is also a pretty good freind just fell apart when i was layin on the ground KO'd. hope he's alright and heels fast.

FTR250Rnif
06-04-2004, 07:56 PM
ok I just talked to pete450's sister and there dont think he broke anything, but he is still in ALOT of pain and he might have to stay overnite. and as for the cop there are going to fight the ticket because its a bunch of BS. The cop didnt ask if he was okay , he just wrote up a ticket:grr:

06-04-2004, 08:09 PM
damn, i wish i was there, doesnt sound terribly serious so ill call his house tomorrow. Guess theres no rush to get the R fixed!

rollie
06-04-2004, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by Atkins450
damn, i wish i was there, doesnt sound terribly serious so ill call his house tomorrow. Guess theres no rush to get the R fixed!

.....there was never a rush tim.....

jk jk:p nah u have to get it going for racing man!!!:blah:

pete-yfz
06-04-2004, 10:25 PM
hey guys im the one that crashed. and yea its pretty damn serious the left side of my waste down to my left foot has all torn muscles, my *** has torn muscles and brussed really bad, also i have road rash all over my back,my stomach , and everywhere else, also i have internal bleeding in my stomach

250EXpwns
06-04-2004, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by Jingle #11
tru dat...tru dat... Hope you get better man.

06-04-2004, 10:56 PM
that sucks, hope everything ends up fine once he heals, no permenant damage

Martin Blair
06-05-2004, 12:00 AM
how did they realease you with internal bleeding man?

Anyway get back to ridng soon, hope everyhtings cool.

FTR250Rnif
06-05-2004, 07:55 AM
Pete my das getting the bobcat out right now! i guess we can make a flat track now:rolleyes:

j/p get well soon bro:devil:

JDiablo
06-05-2004, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by pete-yfz
hey guys im the one that crashed. and yea its pretty damn serious the left side of my waste down to my left foot has all torn muscles, my *** has torn muscles and brussed really bad, also i have road rash all over my back,my stomach , and everywhere else, also i have internal bleeding in my stomach

dat sux bro,hope you get better....but at least you have a excuse now to buy some new goodies for the YFZ:p .....but get better first ;)

SGA
06-05-2004, 08:42 AM
Hope you get better soon.

pete-yfz
06-05-2004, 10:09 AM
thanx guys!! there gonna be some new goodies going on my bike soon. also i need a new throttle i snapped that ****

Mxjunkie
06-06-2004, 09:39 AM
man crashing really does suck:( i hope u get better soon:macho

Ryan
06-06-2004, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by SGA
Hope you get better soon.

pete-yfz
06-06-2004, 11:03 AM
anyone kno where i can get a good throttle and how much??

FTR250Rnif
06-06-2004, 12:53 PM
anyone kno where i can get a good throttle and how much??
ask guetter where he got his after he snapped it doin the snow backflip:blah:

06-06-2004, 03:44 PM
hate to hear of people getting hurt in our sport, my thoughts and prayers are with your friend

as for that "pig", if he came up to me and my freinds after one of us was hurt riding and tried to give one of us a ticket he would get a hell of a mouthfull from me i'm telling you, the cops around here are good for absolutely nothing and i hate them all with a passion, why don't they go bust some meth labs and some real criminals instead of harassing us kids who are doing our hobby and staying out of trouble and drugs, cops make me sick:mad: :rolleyes:

06-06-2004, 03:51 PM
get better soon man and a lot of cops are like but quit wit the bashing or this is gonna get closed and howd john snap his throttle didnt he land it

pete-yfz
06-06-2004, 08:30 PM
yea cops are real *******s!!!! the cop just came over and gave me a citacion(sp) saying that i was riding down a pub lic road with a unregistered vehicle, when i was at my friends house in his yard on a road his dad owns, and my bike is registered(the cop didnt even go over to see if it was) so now i have to go to court again!!!:grr:

stonerider250x
06-06-2004, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by 250ex3
get better soon man and a lot of cops are like but quit wit the bashing or this is gonna get closed and howd john snap his throttle didnt he land it

im sure it took him more than one try to land it....he prolly wreaked a few times cuz there is no way he got it on the first try

Toadz400
06-06-2004, 08:36 PM
yea cops are real *******s!!!! the cop just came over and gave me a citacion(sp) saying that i was riding down a pub lic road with a unregistered vehicle, when i was at my friends house in his yard on a road his dad owns, and my bike is registered(the cop didnt even go over to see if it was) so now i have to go to court again!!!:grr:

If everything you say is true, that citation shouldn't be a problem at all getting rid of.

D23QuadMXer...yea cops can be idiots, my friend's dad is the County Sheriff over here and he is the only reasonable non-idiotic one. Not saying all cops are like that, just a select few over here. And about the meth labs...those are getting out of control, I live in Polk county which has the most in Wisconsin..or 2nd most...I don't remember, but who cares, it's out of control! Actually my brother had to do with a lot of them...heh...what a loser. Drugs, what's the point?

pete-yfz
06-07-2004, 01:35 PM
yea my dads gonna fight it

TORO1968
06-07-2004, 08:28 PM
Get well soon! :)