PDA

View Full Version : mx #s

crazyriles
06-04-2004, 12:14 PM
Question Im going to start quad racing i need to know do i get to pick out my number or do they give me one?

Thanks

AtvMxRider
06-04-2004, 12:18 PM
You pick your own around here.

LTandRaptorider
06-04-2004, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
You pick your own around here.

Nose? :confused:

Remember, It's not how you pick your nose, it's where you put the boogers. :eek: :D

Yes, pick your own number. I picked 66, for the greatest hockey player... Mario Lemieux

Honda4trax250x
06-04-2004, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
I picked 66, for the greatest hockey player... Mario Lemieux

good call

ReconRider25
06-04-2004, 01:03 PM
when i raced we just picked at random out of a box to see what number we got. that number also told us what heat we were racing in.

06-04-2004, 01:04 PM
Hockey.....:confused:

Isn't that the sport were the grown men fight when something doesn' go their way in the game adn roll around on the ground throwin temper tantrums..:confused:

Still wondering how it's considered a professional sport when they sure don't act it....:o

And while I'm on the box do junior hockey leagues allow young children to fight in the pee wee classes when things don't go their way or when they get knocked down..??

:D :D

LTandRaptorider
06-04-2004, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by Rico
Hockey.....:confused:

Isn't that the sport were the grown men fight when something doesn' go their way in the game adn roll around on the ground throwin temper tantrums..:confused:

Still wondering how it's considered a professional sport when they sure don't act it....:o

And while I'm on the box do junior hockey leagues allow young children to fight in the pee wee classes when things don't go their way or when they get knocked down..??

:D :D

That's it! And I love it! :D I know the sport gets bad-mouthed, mostly because of the fighting... but it is a tough physical sport, and some very talented players. I enjoy watching the good players, of which I was never a part of... :o But I can swing a stick pretty good, and a decent shot. And I do have to admit the physical stuff got the blood pumping! And to your other question, No the kids aren't allowed to fight. They have to act like... adults. While the adults are allowed to act like... kids. hmmm... :p

06-04-2004, 03:32 PM
picky lucky number 13

Jingle #11
06-04-2004, 07:20 PM
yeh u get to pick. i chose 11 so all i would have to buy is 1's.

diesel-mech
06-04-2004, 09:37 PM
IN MOTOCROSS YOU USE THE LAST THREE NUMBERS OF YOUR AMA CARD YOU DON'T DO THAT RACING QUADS:confused:

Out_Sider
06-04-2004, 09:48 PM
#14..best there is :devil: