PDA

View Full Version : who else has been waiting for a 250r thread?

FTR250Rnif
06-03-2004, 05:08 PM
who else has been waiting for a 250r thread? I know I have:)

o ya..thread #3:blah:

lol
06-03-2004, 08:13 PM
i've been waitin too, when did this thread show up?

C41Xracer
06-04-2004, 03:40 PM
i started a post in another forum about an R forum and 400ex forum.I'm glad this got started here.

300exQuadracer
06-06-2004, 10:05 AM
yea its good its here now they all wont be mad at us for posting R stuff on "an EX page"

plus now we can keep all our info in one area and it will be easier to find later on

wilkin250r
06-07-2004, 11:59 AM
I don't want to criticize how the site is run, or the format, but I'm against the idea.

True, if you are looking for information, having dedicated sections is nice. But many members that do not own a 250r will not visit the section, even if they can answer certain questions very well.

I can tell you that if they have a 250X/300EX section, I will not visit it very often, and because of that many people will miss out on my advice. I'm not saying that I am the God of all ATV Knowledge, I'm just using myself as an example. The YFZ450, 450R, and 400EX sections will probably continue to get the same level of expert advice, but the lesser quads will suffer. Lets face it, many of the experts on this board do not ride a 250EX, and so they will never visit those sections to answer questions.

Admin
06-07-2004, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
I don't want to criticize how the site is run, or the format, but I'm against the idea.

True, if you are looking for information, having dedicated sections is nice. But many members that do not own a 250r will not visit the section, even if they can answer certain questions very well.

I can tell you that if they have a 250X/300EX section, I will not visit it very often, and because of that many people will miss out on my advice. I'm not saying that I am the God of all ATV Knowledge, I'm just using myself as an example. The YFZ450, 450R, and 400EX sections will probably continue to get the same level of expert advice, but the lesser quads will suffer. Lets face it, many of the experts on this board do not ride a 250EX, and so they will never visit those sections to answer questions.

I agree that you a point to an extent, and that is why there isn't a section for every quad produced. I only have created sections for quads that there is a high enough demand to get good feedback in its own section.