PDA

View Full Version : Genoe, Ne Fall Jamboree

Quadworks
06-03-2004, 09:16 AM
How has gone to this? I stumbled on this while surfing the web. It looks like it would be a great time. Is there a lot of riding there? I know I will have to join the NOHVA, but will it be worth it? This is only about 4 or so hours away so no big deal on the drive. Let me know who has been there and what you thought.

Silverfox@C&DRacing
06-07-2004, 02:07 PM
we went to the fall jamboree last year. That was our first time. If you like drag racing that is most of what goes on, there are sand trails but you have to be careful when lots of people are their, they kind of go all over.

The spring jamboree is this weekend I believe.

Quadworks
06-07-2004, 10:17 PM
I couldn't make it to this one but I am hopefully going to be able to go in the fall.

tdsongster
06-08-2004, 07:43 PM
I have never been to one, but am definitely going! The nohva people do a lot to promote riding in Nebraska and the fee is miniscule.

There aren't many places to ride in Omaha, especially the eastern part so this is absolutely a worth while cause.

Quadworks
06-09-2004, 10:33 AM
Hey tdsongster what do you think of the riding park in Council Bluffs on the river? A bunch of us are thinking of heading over some weekend. Is there a lot to ride? Whats it like, hills, trails river bottom? Let me know.

tdsongster
06-09-2004, 11:26 AM
Veteran's Bridge is about 250 acres and some great trail riding. It also has a ~15 acre section that is small hills, but they are in rapid succession. A blast to go thruugh at high speed.

The trail riding is excellent, there are trails troughout the acregate including one that runs the perimeter of the park. It takes a good 20 minutes to do that and is pretty exhausting doing a high speed run.

Give me a shout if you want to go some time. I usually ride every weekend and some times during the week.

Later

Tim