PDA

View Full Version : PuMpEd for the next 3 days!!

Bobbs07
06-03-2004, 08:40 AM
well, today is the last day of school, but to top that off one of the biggest bash of the year starts today!!!!!!!! Swamp rock Bash, its about a half hour away from here.They have bands everynight that play like ozzys music, limp bizkit, metallica, etc, a big jam fest... Me and 7 buddies pitched in for it, and last night we all gathered up 360$ for supplies:eek2: 19 24 packs of beer, no lie.:eek2: It filled up the back of my buddies blazer almost 3/4s of the way.. It is a huge bash that goes on once a year up in a huge field, 28 bucks a ticket. 25bucks if you sent your money in early, which i did:blah: Me and my buddy are sleeping in his car.. if we sleep, lol. Oh and the best thing is, its on private property and they dont sell alchohol there so NO cops. I guess they just come in to arrest dumbazzes that get out of hand and to check everything out.. pumped up and trying to waste time so i thought i would share.

Bobbs07
06-03-2004, 09:16 AM
Well, i dont know if i will be on here til the end of swamp rock, but i will tell any good stories when i get back!:devil:

HoNdAdude48
06-03-2004, 09:21 AM
dude, that sounds badass! damn wish i were you. there aint **** to do in podunk texas.

Bobbs07
06-03-2004, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by HoNdAdude48
dude, that sounds badass! damn wish i were you. there aint **** to do in podunk texas.

lol, there is usually NOTHING at all to do around here, there is this big "party"/festival thing and another one called Moutaingator that comes up about a month after this... and thats about it.:( But it is definetely going to be bad*****, Half the time for every 1 girl there is 4 guys somewhere, at swamp rock from what i hear, its 1 guy 1 girl, or 2 girls!, and they arent bad looking!!:blah:

HoNdAdude48
06-03-2004, 09:39 AM
yea i could pass on a sausage fest lol