PDA

View Full Version : 89" 250r super clean, sweet

MP250r
06-02-2004, 10:22 PM
I have a 89' honda 250r that I am selling due to a financial situation. This bike is my pride and joy. And I really hate to see it go. Heres everything its got:

Gusseted frame powdercoated black chrome by Pappy, Most everything else is powdercoated silvervien. Stock swingarm polished out, Elka tripple rate ssd front shocks, Elka converted stock rear converted to Dual rate. Durablue axle, antifade nut, burguard carrier. All brand new Braking rotors and pads, Braided lines, Brand new master cylinders, renthal bars, RTC levers, Pro design kill switch, Terry cable thumb throttle, AC grab bar, Duncan Bumper, brand new silver maier plastic, with Fibe Industries hood and seat cover, clarke oversized tank (white), Prm Skid plates that are brand new in the wrapper.

Engine:
Cases in perfect condition, All new gears 1st through 6th, fairly new clutch with HD springs and hinson basket. Lightened flywheel and counterbalancer, Balanced and trued crank, hinson timing plate, ESR billet stator cover, ESR billet shifter, Cylinder ported by MP racing, flat top wiseco piston, pro design "cool head"
boyesen rad valve (ported), 36mm pwk, ESR billet exhaust flange, Esr trx6 pipe and silencer, K&N filter, LRD igniton Box, all brand new wiring harness and coil.

When i bought this bike Everything that Had any kind of age on it was either replaced, rebuilt or powdercoated or something. This probley the cleanest 250r ive ever seen period. I have tons of man hours in it and tons of $ into it, well over $13k, I know i missed some things on my description but if you have any questions feel free to contact me. This bike blows away piped yfzs and 450rs and weighs way less. Starts on first kick EVERY TIME! There were no expenses spared of having the nicest 250r around. This bike is well worth what I am asking which is $7,000 Or Best offer either email me at Gdunnjr1@hotmail.com or call me by phone at 502-802-7565. I dont know how to post pics but I can email them to you.

MP250r
06-08-2004, 10:45 PM
Taking all offers, pm or email to see pics!!!